Improve server.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

DuainHicks #1 Posted 21 June 2019 - 11:53 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1524 battles
  • [BRE4K] BRE4K
You can not put the same server quality as WoT or WoS for this game, because in WoP, the server is the slowest in the world, it takes a long time to load game results, to move around the different menus of the game.

I do not have any problems in WoT or WoS, but in Wo Planes, it's super slow.
My PC is the same for all 3 games.

World Of Planes in Spanish.

AnCh #2 Posted 03 July 2019 - 12:38 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 4850 battles
  • [ROPD] ROPD
But one things is better. The battle results are not lost and can be seen if the client is closed before receiving them, compared with WoT, where they are no longer available.

RoyalFlyingCorps #3 Posted 12 July 2019 - 01:31 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 14594 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
But to compensate for that, you can be disconnected from the server after a battle and, nine times out of ten, lose your battle results.

Piq_Mastika #4 Posted 12 July 2019 - 01:47 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 5848 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Really, even the mouse movement is slow-motion. If you want to see a module, better take a coffee. If you want to see the depot, click it before bed, it will load until morning.

RoyalFlyingCorps #5 Posted 12 July 2019 - 01:49 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 14594 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
I think the WoWP servers are powered by shagged out hamsters from the World Of Tanks servers.  They deserve their comfy retirement.

Piq_Mastika #6 Posted 12 July 2019 - 07:21 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 5848 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostRoyalFlyingCorps, on 12 July 2019 - 03:49 PM, said:

I think the WoWP servers are powered by shagged out hamsters from the World Of Tanks servers.  They deserve their comfy retirement.

Or they use revalued hardware from WOT / WOWS.

BravelyRanAway #7 Posted 12 July 2019 - 08:39 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 3539 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
This game survives on 'hand-me-downs' from WoT.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

apartclassic #8 Posted 12 July 2019 - 09:05 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 19168 battles
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E
Afaik the game runs on backup cluster for WoT, downgraded due to the population lower than expected. It's been said many times by many people - obviously not official and not WG, just the talk among the crowd. Game keeps supporting the theory though :)

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

DuainHicks #9 Posted Yesterday, 10:15 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1524 battles
  • [BRE4K] BRE4K
Another thing that often happens to me in WoP, is that if I stay in the hangar for 20 minutes without playing battles, and then I come, and I give battle, when it starts to charge the battle, the timer goes out, but it does not come out the counter in white that puts estimated time of battle, but that amount of time comes out, and only the time account comes out, does not put me in battle and keeps counting minutes and minutes and you waiting for it to enter the battle, it is because it is already In battle, but you do not see it, you are still waiting for the time account to end, as I know this happens, what I do is close the game and re-enter to enter the battle, otherwise the plane flies by the map as if it were afk inside the game.
This game needs improvement.

World Of Planes in Spanish.

Piq_Mastika #10 Posted Yesterday, 11:35 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 5848 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostDuainHicks, on 17 July 2019 - 12:15 PM, said:

Another thing that often happens to me in WoP, is that if I stay in the hangar for 20 minutes without playing battles, and then I come, and I give battle, when it starts to charge the battle, the timer goes out, but it does not come out the counter in white that puts estimated time of battle, but that amount of time comes out, and only the time account comes out, does not put me in battle and keeps counting minutes and minutes and you waiting for it to enter the battle, it is because it is already In battle, but you do not see it, you are still waiting for the time account to end, as I know this happens, what I do is close the game and re-enter to enter the battle, otherwise the plane flies by the map as if it were afk inside the game.
This game needs improvement.

If you see only the time counter, without the approximate time in queue the bug is on so you have to close and re-enter in the game ASAP.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users