Ready for battle

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 03 July 2019 - 11:42 AM

Aviation HQ

• Advanced Member
  • 0 battles
From July 4 to 8, take to the skies in World of Warplanes! Join battles, complete missions, and receive crew experience and ammunition for your warbirds!

Full news text

AnCh #2 Posted 03 July 2019 - 12:35 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 5676 battles
  • [ROPD] ROPD
Thanks for the special. I really hoped for some discounts. :D

zen_monk_ #3 Posted 04 July 2019 - 06:13 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 7665 battles
  • [__] __

...and again, this is not working. The game I just had.

Spoiler

Loss, I was among the first three (meaning I should get double according to this special). With +300 Crew Booster.

On this plane in normal play, loss with ~8k pp brings ~7k pilot xp. This here is a loss with ~9k. But with double special and 300% booster I got only 14k. It should have been at least three times more.

Either special switches off the booster or whatever, this is not working.

EDIT

Here, the game I just had. Easy one, roflstomp, simple win (not the first of the day) without the booster.

Spoiler

8.3k PP got me ~14k pilot XP.

Yesterday I was noting the results planing these four days of pilot training, a LOSS with the same amount of pp was giving me 7.200 pilot XP. This one was a win, and it should be doubled for special. Something is not working right and booster for sure is not.

Edited by zen_monk_, 04 July 2019 - 08:52 AM.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

blindfoId #4 Posted 04 July 2019 - 09:51 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Developer
  • 22 battles

View Postzen_monk_, on 04 July 2019 - 09:13 AM, said:

...and again, this is not working. The game I just had.

Spoiler

Loss, I was among the first three (meaning I should get double according to this special). With +300 Crew Booster.

On this plane in normal play, loss with ~8k pp brings ~7k pilot xp. This here is a loss with ~9k. But with double special and 300% booster I got only 14k. It should have been at least three times more.

Either special switches off the booster or whatever, this is not working.

EDIT

Here, the game I just had. Easy one, roflstomp, simple win (not the first of the day) without the booster.

Spoiler

8.3k PP got me ~14k pilot XP.

Yesterday I was noting the results planing these four days of pilot training, a LOSS with the same amount of pp was giving me 7.200 pilot XP. This one was a win, and it should be doubled for special. Something is not working right and booster for sure is not.

It seems that there could be a problem if you both use a booster and meet this mission's conditions, as separately they work. I've passed along this issue to the team for them to take a look at it. Thank you for your report. 

zen_monk_ #5 Posted 04 July 2019 - 11:29 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 7665 battles
  • [__] __

Thank you. Can you please post here if/when the problem is solved? I will not purchase boosters until it's fixed, would be meaningless.

edit

And boosters are not the only issue. It doesn't work if you make it in the first three (the double for the special) combined with x3 for the first victory of the day.

Edited by zen_monk_, 04 July 2019 - 11:42 AM.

zen_monk_ #6 Posted 04 July 2019 - 01:57 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 7665 battles
  • [__] __

No, the entire special is not working. But it messes up both x3 and the boosters which used to work in combination before.

This is the latest - a minor victory without the boosters, no x3 victory - with the requirement made, and no x2. Normal ~13k as I would get any day.

Spoiler

Edited by zen_monk_, 04 July 2019 - 01:59 PM.

blindfoId #7 Posted 05 July 2019 - 02:15 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Developer
  • 22 battles

View Postzen_monk_, on 04 July 2019 - 04:57 PM, said:

No, the entire special is not working. But it messes up both x3 and the boosters which used to work in combination before.

This is the latest - a minor victory without the boosters, no x3 victory - with the requirement made, and no x2. Normal ~13k as I would get any day.

Spoiler

You said earlier, that normally "~8k pp brings ~7k pilot xp". So 13k is clearly x2.

zen_monk_ #8 Posted 05 July 2019 - 02:18 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 7665 battles
  • [__] __

View PostblindfoId, on 05 July 2019 - 02:15 PM, said:

You said earlier, that normally "~8k pp brings ~7k pilot xp". So 13k is clearly x2.

Yes, I got carried away there :hiding:

But still, can't use the crew boosters on a crew training special.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users