Jump to content


Update 2.1


  • Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

RoyalFlyingCorps #121 Posted 15 July 2019 - 01:16 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Advanced Member
  • 15297 battles
  • 1,064
  • [W___P] W___P
  • Member since:
    05-05-2016
Thanks for that, blindfold. I’d rather have had the near half-million credits and 1,000 free experience I “lost”, but I can see easily how much effort it would have taken to work out who had lost credits, &c., and how much they had lost.  Those of you who didn’t lose anything...well, lucky you. :)

deaxter_hero #122 Posted 15 July 2019 - 09:58 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Conquest Member
  • 5907 battles
  • 219
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-
  • Member since:
    09-17-2013

View PostGelbhanz, on 15 July 2019 - 12:07 PM, said:

Hi guys!
Firstly, thank you, Wargaming, for Czechoslovakian planes added. I've been looking forward to flying Czechoslovakians for ages! Now I hope the whole Czechoslovakian tech tree will come.
And are you, guys, planning to add the new planes to the Unique Supply Crates?

 

BTW you could put Czechoslovak marking in paint shop on La-5 at tier 6. La-5 was - along with Avia S.199 and Spitfires - used by Czechoslovak Air Force after the war.

 


GonerNL #123 Posted 17 July 2019 - 09:36 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Advanced Member
  • 9662 battles
  • 1,991
  • Member since:
    09-02-2017

View Postdeaxter_hero, on 15 July 2019 - 11:58 PM, said:

along with Avia S.199 and Spitfires - used by Czechoslovak Air Force after the war.

 

They had to sell those to Israel because the Russians did not want them to use 'Western' equipment ...

 

But I support the suggestion for more national markings ... I'd love to put Dutch insignia on all the planes in Wowp that the Dutch airforce used.

 

EDIT: I'm pretty sure one of my La's (5, 7 ?) has Czech markings (they look a lot like Dutch post-war roundels).

 

EDIT 2: just checked and the La-5 has Czech markings for 20% crew experience !

 

 

 

 


Edited by GonerNL, 18 July 2019 - 07:32 AM.


Bendersvk #124 Posted 19 July 2019 - 08:55 AM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 1200 battles
  • 13
  • [OHEN] OHEN
  • Member since:
    09-27-2013

Plane Avia S.199 is Czechoslovak air force. Please fixed. 

 

 



BravelyRanAway #125 Posted 19 July 2019 - 09:14 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 4062 battles
  • 1,542
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostBendersvk, on 19 July 2019 - 08:55 AM, said:

Plane Avia S.199 is Czechoslovak air force. Please fixed. 

 

 

It was also the first fighter plane used by the Israeli Air Force.


"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw


blindfoId #126 Posted 19 July 2019 - 02:04 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 22 battles
  • 545
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

Today was released a small hot-fix:

 

  • Fixed an issue with several aircraft having their names spelled incorrectly in the Japanese version of the game client.


Sidus_Preclarum #127 Posted 20 July 2019 - 04:08 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 6500 battles
  • 310
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012

View PostblindfoId, on 19 July 2019 - 02:04 PM, said:

 several aircraft having their names spelled incorrectly in the Japanese version of the game client.

 

Litteraly unplayable.

godswhip #128 Posted 28 August 2019 - 01:58 PM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 750 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    08-31-2012

Hi. European planes vs. Israelian (europe)?? Well...

 

The game is ok. Well it´s not. It´s just a game for people who doesn´t have anything else to do. That´s also ok. I´m one of them.

 

But i don´t like to waste my time with a game that is´n even close to real life. I´m out of my mind because i think than no one of the programmers or developers have ever flown a real aeroplane. If you center the stick these game planes just keep flying straight even in turns and they have no real aerodynamic capabilities. Please give these planes even close real aerodynamic capabilities. Please.  Don´t give us just more plane models with same capabilities. The amount of planes, ships or tanks don´t make the difference. The behavior of these fighting vehicles make. How about planes with Finnish signs? OneOniners, for example. Here is a list of Finnish warplanes ;-)

 

https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luettelo_Suomen_ilmavoimien_ilma-aluksista

 

GW



BravelyRanAway #129 Posted 28 August 2019 - 03:02 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 4062 battles
  • 1,542
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postgodswhip, on 28 August 2019 - 01:58 PM, said:

Hi. European planes vs. Israelian (europe)?? Well...

 

The game is ok. Well it´s not. It´s just a game for people who doesn´t have anything else to do. That´s also ok. I´m one of them.

 

But i don´t like to waste my time with a game that is´n even close to real life. I´m out of my mind because i think than no one of the programmers or developers have ever flown a real aeroplane. If you center the stick these game planes just keep flying straight even in turns and they have no real aerodynamic capabilities. Please give these planes even close real aerodynamic capabilities. Please.  Don´t give us just more plane models with same capabilities. The amount of planes, ships or tanks don´t make the difference. The behavior of these fighting vehicles make. How about planes with Finnish signs? OneOniners, for example. Here is a list of Finnish warplanes ;-)

 

https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luettelo_Suomen_ilmavoimien_ilma-aluksista

 

GW

It's a F2P arcade game...if you want realism try a flight simulator game, there's a few of them around. Just so you can stop wasting your time.


"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw


AnimalMother84 #130 Posted 03 September 2019 - 01:39 PM

    Airman Basic

  • Beta Tester
  • 1096 battles
  • 3
  • [WD40] WD40
  • Member since:
    03-04-2012
today Server hole day down ?? no Infos no message ??? great Customers Support 

blindfoId #131 Posted 04 September 2019 - 10:53 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 22 battles
  • 545
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View PostAnimalMother84, on 03 September 2019 - 04:39 PM, said:

today Server hole day down ?? no Infos no message ??? great Customers Support 

 

The server was down in the morning, at 7:30 UTC, and players were notified via the Customer Support portal. The second maintenance was held at 13:00 UTC, notification was also provided. 



Bendersvk #132 Posted 29 October 2019 - 04:15 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 1200 battles
  • 13
  • [OHEN] OHEN
  • Member since:
    09-27-2013
When new update????




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users