Web shop experiment ?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

GonerNL #1 Posted 22 July 2019 - 07:33 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 14670 battles

From what I understood from blindfold, WG is doing some experiment on the web shop to see what prices appeal to buyers (us).

I now only see 17 planes on the 'aircraft' tab, one of which is a premium. How many planes do you guys see ? There used to be over 50 (Asia shop stills shows them all) !!

I've got a 50% voucher (joystick debacle) that's only valid for another 9 days, but no planes to choose. 

apartclassic #2 Posted 22 July 2019 - 07:35 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 28757 battles
  • [UNIC] UNIC
In the web shop I see all, with the regular prices. In-game shop shows me zero planes though.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

DocHartkeks #3 Posted 22 July 2019 - 08:26 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 7139 battles
  • [-EIS-] -EIS-
Same as you GonerNL, i count 17 planes. Last friday i noticed only one plane. But now the prices are really low compared to some days ago.

zen_monk_ #4 Posted 22 July 2019 - 08:54 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 11246 battles
  • [__] __

Same here, reduced offer of planes but really low prices.

Those in-game, for gold, got no reduction in cost. Still 12 000 gold for Tier 8.

Edited by zen_monk_, 22 July 2019 - 08:58 AM.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                                   be centil and fair please and seriös

apartclassic #5 Posted 22 July 2019 - 10:50 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 28757 battles
  • [UNIC] UNIC

Browser-based shop should be showing all. Prices may vary, but (as in my case) usually it's the normal offer. In-game may be a bit wonky though, and blindfold says (official WG Discord) as to in-game shop:

As I said above, these aircraft are technically special offers, and > There's no aircraft in the in-game shop tab because in-game premium shop doesn't show special offers (more precisely - one-time offers, two-time offers and so on, which technically these offers are), there's no bug here.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

blindfoId #6 Posted 22 July 2019 - 11:12 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Developer
  • 22 battles

And I'll leave a full direct answer here as well.

At the current moment there's a desire to revise the cost of aircraft but we want to make changes having the basic data which helps us to understand the most comfortable prices. So we are conducting a research to receive these data to make decisions taking into account result of this research instead of making decision based on nothing. 15 aircraft were chosen for this research. Prices differ as that is the point of the current research. And before you ask, the answer is - yes, they are put randomly for fairness, e.g. there's no dependence on number of battles, amount of gold/money you spent, how old your account is, etc. 

You need to be logged into the premium shop to see these offers. It might take time for the system to recognize you. All these aircraft are considered to be special offers technically, so there's no possibility to use a coupon (coupons are not applicable to special offers). We'll discuss this situation and prolong coupons when this research ends. 

GonerNL #7 Posted 23 July 2019 - 08:03 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 14670 battles

coupon.PNG

copied from Discord ...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users