• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

apartclassic #21 Posted 05 August 2019 - 03:57 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 20469 battles
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E

View PostIobag_in_turela, on 05 August 2019 - 03:51 PM, said:

We had a little argument in a game , where at 3 bases to 1 for my team , instead of coming toward me at the centre , he went toward an unclaimed corner base, while writing in chat that it would be a bad idea for me to come and engage him. Which I did, pushed him toward that base where he sniped me with the Yak, but he went far enough from the action, that the game ended with 5-0 superiority for me 2 minutes later, when he said that his team didn't help.Just a friendly chat , no big deal.

Now we are talking, mate :) This sounds a lot better and well-thought through than before :) It happend just like you said, and your team beat my team thoroughly. I would like to ammend only one thing - I didn't say my team didn't help, I said that I'm not the only human in my team ;) One can't win them all, because, you know, #RiggedGame, #YourBotsBetter, #MysteriousInstaFlip, and of course - remember the theme of this thread - #SovietBias! And before anyone gets offended, I'm just joking :)

Cheers, good luck and have fun in your future endeavours.

Edited by apartclassic, 05 August 2019 - 04:01 PM.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Iobag_in_turela #22 Posted 05 August 2019 - 04:03 PM

Senior Airman

• 995 battles
  • [ODV] ODV
You can be as sarcastic as you want, but imho, at 3-1 bases, you immediately go to claim one from the enemy to make it 2-2, not run even further away from those 3 bases to make it 3-2. But who am I to question a unicorn. He's a mitological creature after all, im nobody.

zen_monk_ #23 Posted 05 August 2019 - 04:09 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 8367 battles
  • [__] __

View Postapartclassic, on 05 August 2019 - 03:57 PM, said:

.... I said that I'm not the only human in my team ;) One can't win them all, because, you know.....

Don't worry man, happens to the best of us.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

apartclassic #24 Posted 05 August 2019 - 04:12 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 20469 battles
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E

View PostIobag_in_turela, on 05 August 2019 - 04:03 PM, said:

You can be as sarcastic as you want, but imho, at 3-1 bases, you immediately go to claim one from the enemy to make it 2-2, not run even further away from those 3 bases to make it 3-2. But who am I to question a unicorn. He's a mitological creature after all, im nobody.

A very interesting suggestion. If I understand it right, you mean that I should've made a solo banzai charge in my Yak-9 towards the central garrison recently capped by your team (and with quite a few of you still present there), and that would make it even? Ignoring the fact that my bots were tied up on that neutral garrison and your human bomber was doing the right thing, capturing our missile base? Puzzling, but I might try it in one of my future battles on this map.

Iobag_in_turela #25 Posted 05 August 2019 - 04:41 PM

Senior Airman

• 995 battles
  • [ODV] ODV
Well , the choice you made was to get away from each of my team bases, and also away from your missle base. You know what happened, and you were far away enough to have no chance to come back. Also, maybe save the arrogance for the end of battles, you don't know when WG karma strikes. :)

Discontinued #26 Posted 05 August 2019 - 05:17 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2551 battles
What's the map?

"May cause the explode problem"

Frantiszek_W_R_E #27 Posted 05 August 2019 - 10:03 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 25153 battles
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E

View PostIobag_in_turela, on 05 August 2019 - 05:41 PM, said:

Well , the choice you made was to get away from each of my team bases, and also away from your missle base. You know what happened, and you were far away enough to have no chance to come back. Also, maybe save the arrogance for the end of battles, you don't know when WG karma strikes. :)

Unfortunately, but I must admit that apartclassic is better than me and I also know that everything he does in the game is well thought out and aims to win the fight or in unfavorable circumstances just to survive until the end of the fight.

This is the difference. He plays thoughts and you think you play.

Piq_Mastika #28 Posted 06 August 2019 - 05:31 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 6072 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postzen_monk_, on 05 August 2019 - 06:09 PM, said:

Don't worry man, happens to the best of us.

This line can be used as a signature.

zen_monk_ #29 Posted 06 August 2019 - 11:44 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 8367 battles
  • [__] __

View PostPiq_Mastika, on 06 August 2019 - 05:31 AM, said:

This line can be used as a signature.

Indeed, had the same idea. But feel free to use it, it would rock with your pic :-)

Discontinued #30 Posted 06 August 2019 - 07:14 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2551 battles

The best pilot?

apartclassic #31 Posted 06 August 2019 - 07:16 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 20469 battles
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E

View PostDiscontinued, on 06 August 2019 - 07:14 PM, said:

The best pilot?

Actually, it's Potap. Everyone on WG official Discord agrees on that. And if not Potap, then it's...

Spoiler

Discontinued #32 Posted 06 August 2019 - 07:17 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2551 battles

Frantiszek_W_R_E #33 Posted 06 August 2019 - 09:02 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 25153 battles
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E

Sometimes i feel i can fly

Ha ha

Greetings from the POLISH clan W_R_E .

Edited by Frantiszek_W_R_E, 06 August 2019 - 09:33 PM.

BravelyRanAway #34 Posted 06 August 2019 - 09:33 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4105 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostIobag_in_turela, on 05 August 2019 - 04:41 PM, said:

I guess one person is, from a single game suffering from PTSD.

I'd say apart doesn't understand the trauma he leaves in his wake.:trollface:

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

apartclassic #35 Posted 06 August 2019 - 09:38 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 20469 battles
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E

As much as I enjoy and appreciate your input, dear fellow pilots, the thread was intended as a showcase of the plane - I had two exceptional battles in it, managed to get some rather unique screenshots (a little traumatized to share the Gabreski story with you, but there are people who have seen it), and I wanted to show that some planes are underappreciated. That's it, nothing more. I got a warning point, there is personal critique, and some flexing too - and that's not my intention. If there's anything you guys have to say about subjects other than the Ishak, may I suggest some other threads?...

Edited by apartclassic, 06 August 2019 - 09:40 PM.

Frantiszek_W_R_E #36 Posted 06 August 2019 - 09:41 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 25153 battles
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E

Don't worry about it APART. It's just human envy - i can`t use more blunt words. Simply people often lose fights playing vs YOU and it hurts. They won't appreciate what you did.

Clan W_R_E is proud because you are with us. Keep up the good work mate.

Edited by Frantiszek_W_R_E, 06 August 2019 - 10:36 PM.

zen_monk_ #37 Posted 06 August 2019 - 10:01 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 8367 battles
  • [__] __

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 06 August 2019 - 09:33 PM, said:

I guess one person is, from a single game suffering from PTSD.

I'd say apart doesn't understand the trauma he leaves in his wake.:trollface:

Yep, this here verges on "where did the bad man touched you? Show it on a doll."

WarHawk_2014 #38 Posted 06 August 2019 - 10:09 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4938 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

I , for one , have flown a few times in the same team and (unfortunately) several more times against apartclassic, and he was always polite and correct. Same here in the forum. So that critique to his behaviour came as a bit of a surprise to me. So , as far I'm concerned , Frantiszek has it correct.

View PostFrantiszek_W_R_E, on 06 August 2019 - 09:41 PM, said:

Don't worry about it APART. It's just human envy .

zen_monk_ #39 Posted 06 August 2019 - 11:35 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 8367 battles
  • [__] __

View PostWarHawk_2014, on 06 August 2019 - 10:09 PM, said:

I , for one , have flown a few times in the same team and (unfortunately) several more times against apartclassic, and he was always polite and correct. Same here in the forum. So that critique to his behaviour came as a bit of a surprise to me. So , as far I'm concerned , Frantiszek has it correct.

Nah, don't defend him. Let the accuser continue, I would really really like to hear an explanation on how apartclassic can't play. :teethhappy: It has to be Monty Python material.

Edited by zen_monk_, 07 August 2019 - 09:28 AM.

Discontinued #40 Posted 07 August 2019 - 09:27 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2551 battles

View Postapartclassic, on 06 August 2019 - 09:38 PM, said:

As much as I enjoy and appreciate your input, dear fellow pilots, the thread was intended as a showcase of the plane - I had two exceptional battles in it, managed to get some rather unique screenshots (a little traumatized to share the Gabreski story with you, but there are people who have seen it), and I wanted to show that some planes are underappreciated. That's it, nothing more. I got a warning point, there is personal critique, and some flexing too - and that's not my intention. If there's anything you guys have to say about subjects other than the Ishak, may I suggest some other threads?...

I cant think why you would receive a point? i saw nothing offensive.....showboating maybe?

Hey everybody's gotta be good at something. I for one congratulate people that are good. I can learn something from them.

Yes it seems some people are envious. I for one am not, I'm pretty happy with my game play, all things considered. Everyone has the odd bad game due to distractions such as Wife, kids phone work etc etc...

I enjoy playing with and against appart. But generally, I have to carry him, as he's rarely on the opposing team.  

I too received a warning point recently for being too sarcastic, which i think got lost in translation somewhere along the line

Brits can often be confused for being rude, I even confuse myself sometime I'm so sarcastic. WOT forums often misinterpreted jokes and handed out warning points. Last summer I even got a two week ban once for stat shaming myself on the WOT forum. I posted "look at this noob" which a screen of my stats. 

But back to the reason for my reply. I too like under appreciated planes, which is why I like the Buffallo (tier 4) I know most people think its awful, but I just seem to do well in it. I had that American lady pilot in it with bomb skill and it became awesome when specialized..Its Awesome-osityness was off the chart. 

That Gabreski is a rare medal and one I think i may never achieve, as my only rocket plane is the Ruski tier 1 i could try a Polikarpov, But i just don't like the way it looks...Maybe a Finnish captured one possibly  :hiding:

Please don't give me another warning point

P.S we all know who the best pilot is, and he practically invented Dakka Dakka along with his numerous duels with the Red Baron.

Just look hes in Dakka Dakka position too, just like me when I play at home.

Edited by Discontinued, 07 August 2019 - 09:33 AM.

Also tagged with gameplay

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users