Magnificent Lightning

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

MIG_flyer #41 Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:53 AM

Senior Airman

• 2528 battles
  • [EE] EE

View PostGonerNL, on 14 August 2019 - 10:57 AM, said:

You get to see the crate(s) and auto-opened content in the scrolling log (bottom right), but not the tokens and sight ... just look in Depot. I also couldn't remember how many tokens I had, so I guess/hope they were added.

I hope that when/if (?!) they fix the self-opening crate, they also fix that you get to see other added stuff in the log too ... but I won't hold my breath.

Wait for Christmas - I will sneak in at your house and open just one of your presents then put the present's contents into place in you your house. So you will never know you got the present - but you did :trollface:

blindfoId #42 Posted 14 August 2019 - 12:37 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Developer
  • 22 battles

View PostMIG_flyer, on 14 August 2019 - 01:53 PM, said:

Wait for Christmas - I will sneak in at your house and open just one of your presents then put the present's contents into place in you your house. So you will never know you got the present - but you did :trollface:

Then you'd need to live a note saying what was in the box :)

Apologies for the inconvenience, but the first crate indeed opens automatically. Its content is listed in the system messages when you enter the game for the first time after receiving rewards. 

And good job everyone once again :honoring:

GonerNL #43 Posted 14 August 2019 - 12:50 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 9958 battles

View PostblindfoId, on 14 August 2019 - 02:37 PM, said:

Its content is listed in the system messages when you enter the game for the first time after receiving rewards. 

Yeah, but the gyroscopic sight and tokens are not, that's what makes it confusing. Only part of the prizes are displayed ... legendary medal is listed also I think.

houghtonbee #44 Posted 14 August 2019 - 03:07 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4396 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostblindfoId, on 14 August 2019 - 01:37 PM, said:

Apologies for the inconvenience, but the first crate indeed opens automatically. Its content is listed in the system messages when you enter the game for the first time after receiving rewards. 

Unless the game 'disconnects' you when launching, in which case you are none the wiser :D 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users