Vodka fingers just cost me 10 tokens....

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Glaukenstucken #1 Posted 07 August 2019 - 05:12 PM

Senior Airman

• 4199 battles

Had been chipping away at daily mission Tier I-IV,(25K target in Multirole and Heavy only) in my AR197, since I dont have many Tier IV multiroles, higher tiers long since done.

Thought I was done since there was 1K left before the last game, but there was a fragment of  the progress bar left, so, irritated I clicked to see how much there was left to go......and hit the "replace mission" button by mistake.....

No one to blame but me....but I cant believe there isn´t a confirmation pop-up on that one, when there seems to be on most things these days.

Aimless #2 Posted 07 August 2019 - 08:01 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2810 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Ouch! :(

0berhessen #3 Posted 08 August 2019 - 06:49 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4717 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
pure tragedy - happened to me again - even without vodka:amazed:
There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. ... Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, that presents the difficulties (Douglas Adams - Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy)

Discontinued #4 Posted 08 August 2019 - 08:57 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2551 battles

Well i had a pretty similar experience two day ago, Sadly I was not inebriated at the time.

Upon looking at the missions box i saw "hangar slot" for 0 tokens, huh I'm thinking did i complete some mission or something. Is this a free hangar slot i see before me?

just to be sure i re-logged to double check, as i really don't want another hangar slot, but if its free yes I'll take it...

So upon re-logging the hangar slot still said 0 tokens....You can see where I'm going here.....

To my absolute horror, disgust and plain revulsion I spent 18 tokens on what i thought was a freebie, but was in fact a useless "slot I didn't need or want, again there was no confirmation....

I wonder if its possible to send in a ticket and ask for my tokens back as clearly there is some kind of bug.

Edited by Discontinued, 08 August 2019 - 09:00 AM.

"May cause the explode problem"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users