Navigational radio ?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

GonerNL #1 Posted 14 August 2019 - 02:19 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 8983 battles

Does it really help to stay concealed better and offer protection against AA ??

If so, I'm tempted to try it on a GA ... but I'd hate to give up my cockpit armor.

Update 2.0.11.6

Navigational Radio Equipment — enhances aircraft concealment and increases its view range from +5% up to +14.6%, decreases the pilot's resistance to injuries from 3% up to 11.4% depending on the quality and calibration degree. Gives additional bonuses when upgraded: increases concealment, firing accuracy, view range, and resistance to AA guns' damage. Mounted in the Cockpit slot. Available to purchase using credits. Can be mounted only on aircraft of period III.

Update 2.0.12

In-game visibility system has been changed to improve effectiveness of concealing paint schemes and Navigational Radio Equipment, as well as improve enemy detection ranges on maps with dense cloud cover.

CheefCoach #2 Posted 14 August 2019 - 02:43 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 6243 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
I thinks so, yes. Games are easier with that equipment in high tier attack planes and bombers. 
https://stats-sig.eu/wowp/CheefCoach/ussr/xs/en/sig.png

Isoruku_Yamamoto #3 Posted 14 August 2019 - 09:38 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2244 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Havent tried yet but can imagine it helps hugely for bombers especially. High altitude bombers that is obviously

apartclassic #4 Posted 14 August 2019 - 09:46 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 20011 battles
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E

It does seem to lower the chance bots will 'notice' and focus you - ofc up to a point. It only makes your detectability sphere smaller, so at a certain range bots will target you anyway.

Edited by apartclassic, 14 August 2019 - 09:59 PM.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Piq_Mastika #5 Posted 15 August 2019 - 06:43 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6036 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
It works fine in GAAs in theory, but not in practice. You always have enemies wandering around you and the concealment do not work. The concealment is not working when you are damaged or using boost. If it happens to be alone between the sectors the enhancement may work, if you don't use boost. Everyone is using boost between the sectors in GAA or you lose damage/pp. I think WG should change/balance the conceal system, because the Navigation radio and the paints are useless.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users