Jump to content


Hangar slots for tier I ?


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

GonerNL #1 Posted 20 August 2019 - 01:24 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Advanced Member
  • 9242 battles
  • 1,861
  • Member since:
    09-02-2017

I seem to remember that when you sell a tier I plane, you do not get credits (of course, plane was free to start with), but also no free hangar slot ?

Can not really remember ; but I started a new account on another server and want to be sure before I ditch tier I planes ...



zen_monk_ #2 Posted 20 August 2019 - 01:26 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Alpha Tester
  • 7478 battles
  • 2,405
  • [__] __
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
The hangar slots will stay.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            


apartclassic #3 Posted 20 August 2019 - 01:42 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 20268 battles
  • 528
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E
  • Member since:
    01-21-2014

View Postzen_monk_, on 20 August 2019 - 01:26 PM, said:

The hangar slots will stay.

 

The only thing could be a bug with receiving a premium (crate or bought), if you had free slots, you would not get the additional slot - the new plane would fit into one of the ones you already had. A bug, probably, but to be on the safe side just fill your slots with t1 (they cost nothing).


You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day


Piq_Mastika #4 Posted 21 August 2019 - 05:26 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 6072 battles
  • 630
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    07-31-2017

View Postapartclassic, on 20 August 2019 - 03:42 PM, said:

 

The only thing could be a bug with receiving a premium (crate or bought), if you had free slots, you would not get the additional slot - the new plane would fit into one of the ones you already had. A bug, probably, but to be on the safe side just fill your slots with t1 (they cost nothing).

What if you already have them? You can't buy them twice.



apartclassic #5 Posted 21 August 2019 - 09:35 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 20268 battles
  • 528
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E
  • Member since:
    01-21-2014
As far as I know there is no compensation for planes dropping in weekly crates. As for planes you might buy for gold or in Premium Shop, usual compensation rules apply.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day


m249jim #6 Posted 21 August 2019 - 11:03 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 4194 battles
  • 173
  • Member since:
    09-27-2015

View Postapartclassic, on 21 August 2019 - 09:35 AM, said:

As far as I know there is no compensation for planes dropping in weekly crates. As for planes you might buy for gold or in Premium Shop, usual compensation rules apply.

 

Pretty sure that if you get a plane in a crate, it will always be one you didn't have i.e. any duplication/no credit needed/possible, which is great, unless you have all the aircraft in the list



apartclassic #7 Posted 21 August 2019 - 11:26 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 20268 battles
  • 528
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E
  • Member since:
    01-21-2014

View Postm249jim, on 21 August 2019 - 11:03 AM, said:

 

Pretty sure that if you get a plane in a crate, it will always be one you didn't have i.e. any duplication/no credit needed/possible, which is great, unless you have all the aircraft in the list

 

Well, I do - not getting any duplicates so far :)


You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day


GonerNL #8 Posted 21 August 2019 - 11:50 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Advanced Member
  • 9242 battles
  • 1,861
  • Member since:
    09-02-2017

Me neither. Never got a double from any sort of crate ...

I think that blindfold once said that system checks to see if you have the plane, if so then it re-rolls the contents ...



apartclassic #9 Posted 21 August 2019 - 12:21 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 20268 battles
  • 528
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E
  • Member since:
    01-21-2014

View PostGonerNL, on 21 August 2019 - 11:50 AM, said:

Me neither. Never got a double from any sort of crate ...

I think that blindfold once said that system checks to see if you have the plane, if so then it re-rolls the contents ...

 

And that's why we're not getting doubles and there's no need for compensation. The only thing we can hope for from weekly crates are gold and premium time - IF RNGesus shows mercy.


You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day


Piq_Mastika #10 Posted 21 August 2019 - 12:28 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 6072 battles
  • 630
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    07-31-2017

View Postapartclassic, on 21 August 2019 - 02:21 PM, said:

 

And that's why we're not getting doubles and there's no need for compensation. The only thing we can hope for from weekly crates are gold and premium time - IF RNGesus shows mercy.

If there was a re-roll for another plane (not any other reward) it would be better. The maximum gold reward is 24k, more than any other crate bonus.



GonerNL #11 Posted 21 August 2019 - 02:41 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Advanced Member
  • 9242 battles
  • 1,861
  • Member since:
    09-02-2017

If the content is a plane, then the re-roll is for another plane, I understood.

But then, what happens when you have all the special planes that are in the current list ??



RoyalFlyingCorps #12 Posted 22 August 2019 - 07:11 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 14753 battles
  • 889
  • [W___P] W___P
  • Member since:
    05-05-2016
^ My understanding is that the re-roll is not necessarily for another aircraft.  Perhaps blindfold would be kind enough to clarify.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users