Battle reports....

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Ziptop #1 Posted 24 August 2019 - 12:17 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2159 battles

Yes, sure, we all like shooting stuff...

But we also like to know how we are doing, both in general and also in great detail.

Knowing how many times you killed (or were killed) by a particular enemy flyer would play to the kind of OCD that drives many of the kinds of gamers that play games like this online.....

GonerNL #2 Posted 26 August 2019 - 08:25 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 9242 battles

:unsure:

but you already can see that ; just hover your mouse over the number of times you were killed.

and when you do the same by selecting enemy players from the teams list you can see who you killed ... takes some time, that's all.

Edited by GonerNL, 26 August 2019 - 08:27 AM.

blindfoId #3 Posted 26 August 2019 - 12:01 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Developer
  • 22 battles

View PostZiptop, on 24 August 2019 - 03:17 AM, said:

Yes, sure, we all like shooting stuff...

But we also like to know how we are doing, both in general and also in great detail.

Knowing how many times you killed (or were killed) by a particular enemy flyer would play to the kind of OCD that drives many of the kinds of gamers that play games like this online.....

As GonerNL correctly points out, this information can be found on the post-battle screen. I would recommend you to look at it closely, hovering over its lines might help to find lots of interesting information. :)

Ziptop #4 Posted 01 September 2019 - 10:19 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2159 battles

View PostblindfoId, on 26 August 2019 - 01:01 PM, said:

As GonerNL correctly points out, this information can be found on the post-battle screen. I would recommend you to look at it closely, hovering over its lines might help to find lots of interesting information. :)

Excellent! Thank you both for pointing that out. I just found it,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users