PROGRAMING TIME ?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

theOneWithaChatBan #1 Posted 27 August 2019 - 04:00 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 8675 battles
  • [BIZZ] BIZZ

dear who ever  can I ask how long it takes to program wot  battle games and  entry films and we as wowp players still have to put up with all the server sync. probs. 

yes I know that  there could be 110m. humans playing wot  (I am one )  

please sort out the server so that every player   can play  without  half the game missing 

I have notice a new  package missing  in the top left  of screen  so I made note last night on how many and how much  this came up 

out of 10 game it was there at the start   7games and had a high of 20 % missing 

that game was unplayable had the zombie bug with  that one 

so please can we get a server up grade  so that we get no missing data   please  i might even stop cursing  :teethhappy:

paradigmshift #2 Posted 13 February 2020 - 06:46 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4619 battles

I don't know about unnecessary delay but some of the background features are bizarre.

See the battleship that looks less like a well oiled fighting machine and more like an empty oil tanker.

Then checkout the row of '57 Chevy's that were not available until.. yes 1957, not so much WWII era.

Also what's with all the jackbooted engineers? maybe its easier to code or is it an attack of the clones moment?

On another note I had to go all game in a JU88a without the bomb cursor, needless to say my score was hampered somewhat.

Attached Files

• Attached File   battleship.GIF   14.3K
  • Attached File   57Chevy.GIF   21.68K
  • Attached File   jb1.GIF   7.76K
  • Attached File   jb2.GIF   5.16K
  • Attached File   jb3.GIF   7.59K

Edited by paradigmshift, 13 February 2020 - 06:49 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users