• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Ziptop #1 Posted 30 August 2019 - 09:39 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 8269 battles
  • [_-0-_] _-0-_

I'm getting a lot of audio drop outs at the moment, A LOT

Almost every session I've played this past week I've experienced either partial or total drop out of audio.

Partial drop out most recent left me with ambient sounds? (aircraft creak? wind? they were odd noises)

Total dropout is exactly as described....suddenly its I'm playing in silence. 

Previous drop outs seem to commonly drop gunfire first. Not sure if that is the trigger, but on this most recent instance I got the drop out almost immediately after I fired my first burst.

PC player.

Windows 10 

Experienced these on both my Windows 10 laptop and Windows 10 gaming PC (an extreme build)

Both wired and wireless.

Aimless #2 Posted 02 September 2019 - 08:49 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 5993 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I trained myself to restarting the game client after 2 battles. If I don't, the first thing I suffer is all kinds of sounds are lowered to maybe 50% (if at all), except the sound when my shells hit a plane. I just don't get how they managed to screw up the sound settings that way. I never experienced something like that in any other game ever. And I played quite some games in the past 25 years. But then, I'm not a programmer oh well...

vonduus #3 Posted 26 September 2019 - 04:04 PM

Senior Airman

• 8376 battles
I got the same problems - most of the time it is only the engine sounds that disappear, and I have to restart the game to get my sounds back. If I do not restart, and just play without the engine sounds, I can play a few games, to or three, and then I almost invariably get disconnected from the server. And when I try to get back in from the log-in screen (without a full restart of the client), I get the "incorrect information" bug.

houghtonbee #4 Posted 29 September 2019 - 07:21 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 8714 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Playing right up on mine. Gunfire sounds tinny, hit sounds arent happening nor are voices. Engine is barely audible. Tried restarting with cache deletion, no help.

Ensign_Steel #5 Posted 02 October 2019 - 04:39 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 2316 battles
  • [-TPS-] -TPS-
I can confirm, lots of issues with audio disappearing or cutting out completely, save for a few stray sound effects.

Franco_Scala, on 15 June 2018 - 12:25 PM, said:

You can't have your cake and have [whopee] with it

Mournfull #6 Posted 16 October 2019 - 03:49 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 17980 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Yeah I get this bug also.

Although I can hear my guns firing.

It happens to my friend LIttle Miss Pink as well.

We both run windows 10 on gaming systems.

Edited by Mournfull, 16 October 2019 - 03:50 PM.

Frateras #7 Posted 16 October 2019 - 07:57 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 11038 battles
  • [JV44] JV44
Yep the gun fire is almost to hear and I don't need the rest. But almost is not enough to keep the fire onto the target from far distance, because someone else could fire too at it.

Black Ships Ate The Sky                                                                                                                              Exterminating Angel

Lucifer over London

30 Seconds Over Tokyo

The Mercy Seat                                                                                                                                                                    Room To Live

Woolfie_aka_paca_chatban #8 Posted 04 November 2019 - 07:53 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 11064 battles
  • [BIZZ] BIZZ

yep  I have just started to get this bug  namely gunfire  randomly in the same game 

I thought it was just me for playing youtube  at the same time 

but have seen others with same problem  its a bug 

a new server :) would be good 

Ziptop #9 Posted 05 November 2019 - 12:54 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 8269 battles
  • [_-0-_] _-0-_

View Postpaca_madaidhean, on 04 November 2019 - 08:53 PM, said:

yep  I have just started to get this bug  namely gunfire  randomly in the same game 

I thought it was just me for playing youtube  at the same time 

but have seen others with same problem  its a bug 

a new server :) would be good 

Running in Windows 7 compatibility seems to fix a few other things..... Worth a shot for this too. 

(To be fair I don't get the audio drop out much at the moment - even before I started running Win 7 compatibility.)

0berhessen #10 Posted 05 November 2019 - 05:51 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 6658 battles
  • [RFSL] RFSL

View PostZiptop, on 05 November 2019 - 12:54 AM, said:

Running in Windows 7 compatibility seems to fix a few other things..... Worth a shot for this too. 

(To be fair I don't get the audio drop out much at the moment - even before I started running Win 7 compatibility.)

I had audio drop outs too. its getting better since a few days, no drop outs so far.

Even wrote a ticket to support, but guess what - as usually not really helpful...

There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. ... Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, that presents the difficulties (Douglas Adams - Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users