Lag spike or stuttering since Login issue 06/09/2019

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ziptop #1 Posted 08 September 2019 - 01:47 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 3038 battles

Since the server issue on Friday (06/09/2019) it seems I've been experiencing some issue with game stuttering. 

I've tried keeping an eye on the fps/ping report in the top left corner and I don't think I've seen packet loss messages up there. At least not a huge number of them. 

It's obviously hard to be watching only that area of the screen but I can't honestly say I'm seeing much difference up in ping either. - yes, it fluctuates, but it probably fluctuates too recognise a particular number. 

(I can't actually remember what I was getting before, but I think I'm probably seeing mostly 50 with possible spikes upwards of that, but the numbers don't look like they get into 3 figures (100+) when it spikes.)

What I am seeing is intermittent but frequent stuttering of the game that I wasn't experiencing previously. - and it's stuttering that feels like packet loss. A plane in a loop will feel like it suddenly stops for a fraction of a second for example. 

Does anybody have any ideas of settings I can look at or testing I can perform to make 100% sure it's not at my end? - (I can't imagine it is, I'm running this on a beast of a gaming rig at home which is on a wired connection with good service. But....it's always worth checking right?) 

Ziptop #2 Posted 09 September 2019 - 06:48 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 3038 battles
So, is it just me that get's this or is it so common that nobody even talks about it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users