Opening daily mission reward crate bug

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Horcan #1 Posted 08 September 2019 - 09:37 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 5284 battles
  • [ODV] ODV
Noticed that if you are on standard account, and win premium days, game will try to prompt you to pick a hangar style before launching the drop crate video, which will result in a light blue sky freeze, which force you to  close the game one way or another, and miss to see the content of the crate.

houghtonbee #2 Posted 08 September 2019 - 09:38 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3700 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Have the same (minus the selecting hanger bit). Useless and irritating.

Spartan_93 #3 Posted 08 September 2019 - 06:56 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1142 battles
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2

Today I get 7 days of premium :), and the freeze bug.

In that moment when I click on the "Open Button", the crate wants to drop from the sky, but the screen freeze because the hangar selection wants to jump in. That cause a freeze. I needed to close the game with the taskmanager.

Problem is you get the content when you open the crate = simulateously to the drop animation and not after you click on the collect content button.

0berhessen #4 Posted 09 September 2019 - 04:04 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3945 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostHorcan, on 08 September 2019 - 09:37 AM, said:

Noticed that if you are on standard account, and win premium days, game will try to prompt you to pick a hangar style before launching the drop crate video, which will result in a light blue sky freeze, which force you to  close the game one way or another, and miss to see the content of the crate.

same if you buy premium time with tokens

There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. ... Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, that presents the difficulties (Douglas Adams - Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy)

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users