Fall Campaign

• Please log in to reply
213 replies to this topic

blindfoId #181 Posted 29 November 2019 - 10:25 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Developer
  • 22 battles

View PostSidus_Preclarum, on 28 November 2019 - 08:14 PM, said:

If I downgrade, I do get the Kostilov's hangar slot, right?

If you have the Kostikov in your Hangar, no, you won't. If you don't have the Kostikov, yes, you will. Compensation rules are specifically mentioned in the thread for clarity. 

View PostCaptainAim, on 28 November 2019 - 08:26 PM, said:

Anyway, this...."change" in the unfolding of the rewards distribution let me with the bitter taste that after waiting for 3 months for the whole campaign to unfold, the first prize that I got was more waiting. Being a patience-less person waiting is like the worst you can ask me to "do". I just don't care anymore about this campaign or its prizes. Bye. 

After each stage, your prizes usually arrived in 3-4 days after the stage's end. The whole Campaign is not an exclusion, we warn every time that we have a 7-day-timeframe for announcing the winners and sending rewards :) Thank you for your patience. 

GonerNL #182 Posted 29 November 2019 - 11:59 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 10072 battles

View PostblindfoId, on 29 November 2019 - 11:25 AM, said:

Thank you for your patience. 

Heh.

If anybody is to be thanked for his/her patience, it's you ...  :medal:

CaptainAim #183 Posted 29 November 2019 - 03:00 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5651 battles

View PostblindfoId, on 29 November 2019 - 12:25 PM, said:

After each stage, your prizes usually arrived in 3-4 days after the stage's end. The whole Campaign is not an exclusion, we warn every time that we have a 7-day-timeframe for announcing the winners and sending rewards :) Thank you for your patience. 

After the announcement regarding the results, prizes usually arrived within a few hours since the announcement was made. It was logical that the prizes for the Fall Campaign to follow the same logic. So I am talking about a few hours since the rankings are final, not a few days. I am talking about the fact that you guys created a precedent and you decided to brake that precedent and discriminate more than 100 players just to allow a handful of people to get less than they earned. You knew in advance of the campaign final that some people would want the lesser prize. It was very simple to exclude these people from the list of the prize distribution for a short time and give them time to select their prizes while distributing the prizes to the rest of people who realize that getting the lesser prize is not actually a good deal. This all could have been solved in less than 24 hours if there would have been will to do it. Throwing with terms in my face just makes it worse for me and it is not nice, you know very well what I am talking about.

Anyway, I do not request to receive my prizes earlier nor do I desire to make you hurry. All I wanted you guys to realize is that at a personal experience level all that I felt that I won after 3 months is more waiting. So the day of publishing the campaign results was no more reason for celebration. Which kinda spoiled the entire experience for me and will probably result in me linking the prizes to an unpleasant experience and disappointment instead of enthusiasm and a sense of achievement. I beg you to forgive me for not being strong enough as to keep these feelings deep in myself and for sharing them with you. It is clearly my fault for caring too much about it. But that is done now, since it was spoiled for me, I do not care anymore. You guys just helped me realize that I better spend time with my family rather than play games wasting priceless time and energy for a virtual prize.

:honoring:

Edited by CaptainAim, 29 November 2019 - 03:04 PM.

Spartan_93 #184 Posted 01 December 2019 - 11:51 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 1305 battles
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2

View PostCaptainAim, on 29 November 2019 - 03:00 PM, said:

After the announcement regarding the results, prizes usually arrived within a few hours since the announcement was made. It was logical that the prizes for the Fall Campaign to follow the same logic. So I am talking about a few hours since the rankings are final, not a few days. I am talking about the fact that you guys created a precedent and you decided to brake that precedent and discriminate more than 100 players just to allow a handful of people to get less than they earned. You knew in advance of the campaign final that some people would want the lesser prize. It was very simple to exclude these people from the list of the prize distribution for a short time and give them time to select their prizes while distributing the prizes to the rest of people who realize that getting the lesser prize is not actually a good deal. This all could have been solved in less than 24 hours if there would have been will to do it. Throwing with terms in my face just makes it worse for me and it is not nice, you know very well what I am talking about.

Anyway, I do not request to receive my prizes earlier nor do I desire to make you hurry. All I wanted you guys to realize is that at a personal experience level all that I felt that I won after 3 months is more waiting. So the day of publishing the campaign results was no more reason for celebration. Which kinda spoiled the entire experience for me and will probably result in me linking the prizes to an unpleasant experience and disappointment instead of enthusiasm and a sense of achievement. I beg you to forgive me for not being strong enough as to keep these feelings deep in myself and for sharing them with you. It is clearly my fault for caring too much about it. But that is done now, since it was spoiled for me, I do not care anymore. You guys just helped me realize that I better spend time with my family rather than play games wasting priceless time and energy for a virtual prize.

:honoring:

Just one question: Is the reward less valueable for you just because you get it some days later?

Begemotas_ #185 Posted 02 December 2019 - 05:16 AM

Airman Basic

• 2852 battles
when we will receive final rewards?

CaptainAim #186 Posted 02 December 2019 - 08:15 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5651 battles

View PostSpartan_93, on 01 December 2019 - 01:51 PM, said:

Just one question: Is the reward less valueable for you just because you get it some days later?

Once a stage's final results were published rewards were issued within hours. Therefore a logical expectation was created that when the final stage is complete the rewards for the final stage and also the Fall Campaign to also be issued within  hours not days. So from this point of view of expectations not being met, yes, I can say the rewards will not have the same effect on me is if I got them on time. So in this sense, yes, I can say they are less valuable. It is like waiting for Christmas to come because you know that is the time when the company you work for will issue to you the last quarter bonus only to find out that it will be delayed for after Christmas, when you actually will have less use for it.

It may be about the way that I am built, meaning that I am trying most of the time to meet the promises or expectations others have of me, even if in some situations I do suck at it. But, at least, I am trying to do my best. My intentions and my efforts go towards meeting expectations even if I sometimes fail. Or it may be about the fact that in the past I worked for companies that did not fulfill their part of the agreement on time having me to wait for months before I got my hard worked and deserved bonuses, telling me that I just have to wait some more. Well, I never did.

And you have to realize that it costs them nothing to issue the rewards on time if they would do what they are supposed to do naturally as a service provider. Which is to make their customers happy.

Now, of course, after I just said that, a new controversy may arise. Because some will say that this is exactly the reason why issuing rewards was delayed: to make all participants happy, to give all the chance to get what they wanted. And that is exactly where the point is. This could be avoided entirely if people could have tracked their in-game progress, even partially. Like having a small menu showing them the last 10 best battles' results and the overall points without showing them the position in the rankings which would have put maybe a lower load on the servers, all being client side. But they didn't bother to do it. So that we could be bothered about it. The same way they didn't bother to at least acknowledge the lag issues which are plaguing the servers since the last 2 stages, without even mentioning the possibility of apologies or fixing the problem which still persists at times or compensating players for the trouble with premium time and/or gold. As if the entire policy would be "Give them the least possible of everything", which explains why they were so happy to comply with people who want less, but never comply with people who want more.

You have to realize that the contents of those crates would have to be insanely good or huge quantitatively in terms of gold to partially compensate the wait, the bugs, the lag, etc.. But we all know that will never happen.

And, unfortunately, I know for a fact that there are people who feel the same about it but won't say a thing because they are afraid not to get "bad karma" or, who knows, maybe their precious rewards to be taken from them. So they choose to ignore the issue and keep silent about it. Or maybe, they don't care anymore either.

Edited by CaptainAim, 02 December 2019 - 08:19 AM.

CaptainAim #187 Posted 02 December 2019 - 09:12 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5651 battles

And since the campaign is finally over officially please let us know when the rewards are issued.

Thank you.

Edited by CaptainAim, 02 December 2019 - 09:13 AM.

Jonagus #188 Posted 02 December 2019 - 12:05 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 10048 battles

Blindfold 09:00 UTC of 2th November is over 2 hours ago and the rewards od the fall campaign didnt arrive yet to the gamers. The fall campaign was finished one week ago, and we are still waiting. It is dificult to understand that we are dealing with an advanced technologically company. When WG request so much but take so mucha time to reward everibody feel disapointed maybe you dont understand, but it is a fact.

Jonagus

Jonagus

CaptainAim #189 Posted 02 December 2019 - 12:34 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5651 battles

View PostJonagus, on 02 December 2019 - 02:05 PM, said:

Blindfold 09:00 UTC of 2th November is over 2 hours ago and the rewards od the fall campaign didnt arrive yet to the gamers. The fall campaign was finished one week ago, and we are still waiting. It is dificult to understand that we are dealing with an advanced technologically company. When WG request so much but take so mucha time to reward everibody feel disapointed maybe you dont understand, but it is a fact.

Jonagus

I told you guys, it is not that simple. They don't issue the rewards just like that with a script in which they type in player names and corresponding rewards. Those rewards are actually made. And not here but in a galaxy far, far away. So probably the wormhole has closed and they have to deliver rewards by casual space transport. And taking into account the solar winds, nebulas, asteroid fields and the shortage of space fuel, that is not a piece of cake. Be patient. The rewards are on the waaaay. Some of your nephews may be lucky enough to  get them. 

:trollface: Some say that it is taking so long because they are opening the crates and taking all the awesome stuff out, so that nobody feels spoiled or that they received too much. 

Just spread the word if you get anything so that I know if I login into the game or not.

blindfoId #190 Posted 02 December 2019 - 12:40 PM

• Developer
  • 22 battles

View PostJonagus, on 02 December 2019 - 03:05 PM, said:

Jonagus

09:00 UTC is the time for closing the corresponding thread. We are expecting all rewards to be charged today, but it mostly depends on the responsible department as they might have tasks from other products. And before you ask, yes, there's a department responsible for charging in-game property for all WG products.

CaptainAim #191 Posted 02 December 2019 - 12:49 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5651 battles

View PostblindfoId, on 02 December 2019 - 02:40 PM, said:

09:00 UTC is the time for closing the corresponding thread. We are expecting all rewards to be charged today, but it mostly depends on the responsible department as they might have tasks from other products. And before you ask, yes, there's a department responsible for charging in-game property for all WG products.

Why doesn't WoWp has its own department. We will start a riot!!! :izmena:

Jonagus #192 Posted 02 December 2019 - 01:02 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 10048 battles

View PostblindfoId, on 02 December 2019 - 12:40 PM, said:

Thanks for your patience, thanks for the campaign which has been quite a challenge, I think has increased the participation, thanks for your work. But WG should understand that public perception of the events like this depend on the final result, WG should works as the players in the game, "AS A TEAM", with diferent departments but only one final result, if not the public perception of your work it would be as bad as the result of the worse of you.

Jonagus

Jonagus

Roland_The_Sniper #193 Posted 02 December 2019 - 01:11 PM

Senior Airman

• 8003 battles
  • [HUPSZ] HUPSZ
Blindfold What we can do to get more support in the game.  It is very sad to see that there are weekly actions, missions, clan wars and other opportunities in wot and wows.

IngoIf #194 Posted 02 December 2019 - 03:25 PM

Airman Basic

• 4384 battles
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2
When will we finally get our reward from the Fall Campaign?

CaptainAim #195 Posted 02 December 2019 - 04:22 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5651 battles

Finally? Who knows? They are busy at the moment it seems. Most likely with WoT. At some point, maybe, they will have time for us too.

Keep strong my brethren, believe in the Magic of Christmas!

Keeeep the Faith!

You have waited, prepared, fought and endured for 3 months. What is, compared to 3 months, one more week? Or two? Or one more month?

Nothing! Because you are strong and you can even wait forever, if there will be the need for it.

:teethhappy:

Too bad some people can not understand when too much waiting is too much waiting.

That's just simply too bad...

Edited by CaptainAim, 02 December 2019 - 04:30 PM.

kaloianxxl #196 Posted 02 December 2019 - 04:33 PM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 8792 battles

The department has sent the prizes to the russians and now all been drinking vodka.

Special boxes were good in the beginning will now fall all sorts of junk.

Edited by kaloianxxl, 02 December 2019 - 04:37 PM.

CaptainAim #197 Posted 02 December 2019 - 04:40 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5651 battles
Ooooh, so they started from the east. We are next it means. Many empty boxes to get we will.

LordV5 #198 Posted 02 December 2019 - 04:42 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4871 battles
  • [EGSB] EGSB

Pls next time  make event, where you can track your progress , after end with autamatic recieving reward.   Finaly must say i have 5 points. Before,  maybe third part of event  watch results tablet, nice i have 3 chevrons, 2 weeks later  i see only 2, what ? why ? i got 1000g..5day prem etc., .. reward for 3 chevrons , ok some small mistake, 5 owerall , 5-6 no differend in reward. But its normal from first part i got nothing, but think maybe ill do minimaly 30.th position ( one chevron - still same reward )? Now we wait for some rewards. i am not thrusting your secret calculations, sry…  event was.. fine, but who know what really happen, same like new styl of 2.0 … first steps … how many people making on events, 1, 2 ?

I iam scarry about warplanes christmass freetime this year … after  Decembers offer … little sadly, again sry, but this is my reality of Wowp team. Over all, i still love this game. Work on IT !!! and make new Czech tech tree from PENTAKON ---- is ready  :)

LordV5 #199 Posted 02 December 2019 - 04:45 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4871 battles
  • [EGSB] EGSB

View PostCaptainAim, on 02 December 2019 - 04:40 PM, said:

Ooooh, so they started from the east. We are next it means. Many empty boxes to get we will.

They looting them before you and you got only garbage , muheheeheee :D

edit - ok i got 450 g , 25k freee xp (usless) 6 days of premium , 3 boosteers and garbage ... not much from 10 boxes

Edited by LordV5, 05 December 2019 - 02:16 PM.

IngoIf #200 Posted 02 December 2019 - 06:40 PM

Airman Basic

• 4384 battles
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2
ok after the first fight everything came on

Edited by IngoIf, 02 December 2019 - 07:32 PM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users