SPIDER000 #81 Posted 14 October 2019 - 01:15 PM

Senior Airman

• Community Contributor
  • 11640 battles

View PostCaptainAim, on 14 October 2019 - 09:41 AM, said:

@ Spider000

Hey man!!! :honoring:

It looks like I owe you some explanations:

1. First, in the previous stage of the event we did meet while flying german heavies. After I took you down 2 times in the same battle you started to complain in chat that I am "channeling you " and I have "tunel vision on you". That is not true. It just happened that you were the closest target in 2 occasions while I was approaching a sector, so I went for it. Nothing personal. I was not focused on you, I was focused on the event requirements, as usual. The fact that you initiated a series of accusations in chat, focused at me just because I was doing my job for myself and for my team left a bitter taste because that was the last thing I would have expected from you, someone I was really looking up to as inspiration. Thus I took the liberty of calling you a "whiner", a term that in WG games is used by players to describe other players that complain about the unfolding of the game by blaming it on somebody in their own or enemy team when it is not the case. It was never meant as an insult just a description of your behavior in that circumstance that I just described. Coming from you I felt disappointed. Because as an aspiring player in competitiveness, I look up to players like you, with good results and solid consistency in results over long term. All aspiring players relate themselves to the best players. So, in a way, you can call me a fan of yours, someone who admires your results and understands the work behind them. That being said I think it is more than obvious to anyone that I could not possibly feel any need to throw insults your way.

Aha... that's what it is about.

Even though I'm not quite sure if I corectly remember situation you are describing, I may have used "tunnel vision" phrase in chat few times (not many times, just 5-6 times for the last year of playing, to be exact - so much about my "whining") - I'm 100% sure, I have never said that you are "channeling me", maybe more like "targeting" - that sounds more like me, but I guess, that also doesn't matter.

But to set things right, last phase was about capture points (in german heavies, as you said). That means, I played my Bf.110 during that phase just to attack sectors. So i did not defend my sectors. Also, you played german heavy as well, as you have stated. But you did not try to do the same, as me, which would be benefitial for both of us (also, letting enemy germans live mean, they can recapture sectors, so you can capture them again. That is why you don't ambush enemy gemrnas during that event - simple logic), but you instead of that were chasing me down throuh half of the map ending killing me (yes, u killed me twice, as long I was totaly ignoring you, because I had no interest in killing you over my own, or none sector - I was going for capture points). And after you have targeted me like this - I never let myself into dogfight, I always tried to fly away from fight, you have iniciated - I became annoyed by your actions. And I probably told you, that you are targeting me and that it seems like you have tunnel vision. That is no whining at all, that is just stating the facts. There are many players, who would insult you for "spoiling their game", but I did not. I just questioned your tunnel vision, which was completely appropriate in that situation. That was no "series of accusation".

Saying such a thing about me in your previos article is rude in my opinion and also adding i quote "i don't like whiners" is passivly agressive (or even actively).

And one thing to point out. You are free to kill any enemy plane anytime. You can also ignore goals of event and play your own style. But you shall be prepared then for some annoyed reaction by other players - because of you liberty in your gamestyle, they have their liberty in questiong it. But then, calling it whining, I find childish.

Actualy, I feel this took me already too much time to defend myself from these acusations and I don't really feel like I'm willing to continue in this conversation.

Don't worry, if you meet me in the virtual skyes during regular days, feel free to hunt me and I won't say anything. This time I will pay my attention not to cap points, but fully on enemy planes ANYWHERE and my reaction would be adequate.

P.S.: (Edit) about that teamkiller _SNOOPY, that was tring to hit you with GAA, you said ... "And I did not blame him for tunnel vision on me. :)" - And I ask, why not??? He clearly had tunnel vision on you, but you just feel you have to point out your moral high ground stating, that you didnt say anything? Well, I would. I don't understand, why calling that situation the right name would be considered as something wrong (or even whining)? Complaining about something, you dont like is legitimate way, how to tell people, that you are not confortable with that (if you are not doing it being rude)... I just... I just don't get it...

Edited by SPIDER000, 14 October 2019 - 01:31 PM.

CaptainAim #82 Posted 15 October 2019 - 07:11 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5362 battles

In both of our encounters you were chasing some of the not so aware players in my team. I remember clearly that in our second encounter we met in the middle sector where you decided to climb up to kill a german fighter who was trying to climb for a bomber. You did not see me coming, so you were a quick and easy kill for me. First time it took slightly longer because I had to avoid your first attack then turn and engage you. So I did not chase you all through the map.

Anyway, I tried to repair what I did wrong but it looks like I threw gas in the fire. Don't take it so personal. I think you are getting over-sensitive about it. 

Also I stated that was term players use generally, I did not invent it. I am really sorry if I hurt your feelings, that was not my intention.

Light_Slash #83 Posted 15 October 2019 - 08:54 AM

Senior Airman

• 6162 battles

View PostCaptainAim, on 15 October 2019 - 07:11 AM, said:

In both of our encounters you were chasing some of the not so aware players in my team. I remember clearly that in our second encounter we met in the middle sector where you decided to climb up to kill a german fighter who was trying to climb for a bomber. You did not see me coming, so you were a quick and easy kill for me. First time it took slightly longer because I had to avoid your first attack then turn and engage you. So I did not chase you all through the map.

Anyway, I tried to repair what I did wrong but it looks like I threw gas in the fire. Don't take it so personal. I think you are getting over-sensitive about it. 

Also I stated that was term players use generally, I did not invent it. I am really sorry if I hurt your feelings, that was not my intention.

Don't sweat it man, I had similar problems....
I had to defend my mining plant with my HF against three bombers, yet, I had a teammate who was constantly saying "Why are you not chasing other HF you dumb s***" and so on.
Hope those things don't affect you guys :)

AnCh #84 Posted 15 October 2019 - 10:11 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 6003 battles
  • [ROPD] ROPD

Reading about the averages in number of sections destroyed, that most of you did, I can only see two thing about the time I spent during the weekend.

1. Iwas never ever even close to your average numbers, not talking about the maximum...

2. It was a waste of my time spent on bombers while I could have played with the favorite ones instead or do anything else that could have bring some joy to me...

Instead, the frustration of having too many bots focusing on me and me only, the entire match, killed every will to continue with the bombers.

Hopefully, some of you enjoyed the special. :)

SPIDER000 #85 Posted 15 October 2019 - 12:26 PM

Senior Airman

• Community Contributor
  • 11640 battles

View PostCaptainAim, on 15 October 2019 - 07:11 AM, said:

You cannot start talking about someone (who even at the begining isn't part of that conversation/monologue in this case, but can publicly read that article about himself) as he is whiner, which is in my opinion rude accusation and then step back saying, that you actualy admire that player, but you were just disapointed of his actions (which weren't even bad. I said actualy bad things to other players in past, when they gave me reason, but I have never done anything like that to you.. yet.)...

That is just way too condescending and I may say even little bit arogant, as it is nothing more, than slander/defamation (I had to use google tranlator for this one, not sure if it is correct). So it isn't that you "tried to repair what did wrong but (...) threw gas in the fire". You did not realise, what exactly was wrong in the very begining of this and did not "repair" it at all.

But that line with you being dissapointed in me actualy threw gas in fire, as long as this one is perfect example of being condescending. I am not obligated to behave within limits of your (or anyones) expectations. My behavior (as anyones anywhere) just should be not socialy unacceptable - and this realy wasn't a case. Even thought, u may be as u said "fan of mine" (that's how toxic fans behave, actualy - just sayin'), I am not obligated by anything.

I may now say, that I am dissapointed in you, even though I never had any expectations... such a paradox, isn't it?

I made mistake that I instantly started defending myself, as I was shocked by what I had read... even when my english isn't that good, so I couldn't get effectively to the point and in the end it all may look messy and chaotic.

Anyway, I'm suprised, how you are suprised that someone could take something like that personal. Of course I take it personal. You were publicly accusating me - and not even rightfully, in my opinion.

SPIDER000 #86 Posted 15 October 2019 - 12:29 PM

Senior Airman

• Community Contributor
  • 11640 battles

View PostLight_Slash, on 15 October 2019 - 08:54 AM, said:

Don't sweat it man, I had similar problems....
I had to defend my mining plant with my HF against three bombers, yet, I had a teammate who was constantly saying "Why are you not chasing other HF you dumb s***" and so on.
Hope those things don't affect you guys :)

And this is example of rude behavior, as long as he called you dumb s***.

Nothing like this happened in my case, I just neutrally said something like "nice tunnel vision" ...aaaaand thats actualy all.

So don't bring this on the same level, please (as u said, u had similar problems). Thanks.

Light_Slash #87 Posted 15 October 2019 - 01:57 PM

Senior Airman

• 6162 battles

View PostSPIDER000, on 15 October 2019 - 12:29 PM, said:

And this is example of rude behavior, as long as he called you dumb s***.

Nothing like this happened in my case, I just neutrally said something like "nice tunnel vision" ...aaaaand thats actualy all.

So don't bring this on the same level, please (as u said, u had similar problems). Thanks.

Maybe you didn't understand or (it can be on my part) but CaptainAim stated the problem with the guy who desperately chased him and tried to shoot him down.
I'm sorry for not including EVERY single detail, so it turned out that it was solely meant to be towards you specifically.
I never did, nor ever will, hold any kind of grudge against people, but everyone sees problems and "rude behavior" differently (from other perspectives).
And also, if i said "similar", that doesn't, right of the bat, mean anything that you or anyone else for that matter, went through "problematic events" as same as I did. I just wanted to state my opinion on this matter, without offending anyone, but clearly I did........don't know how, but I did :/

SPIDER000 #88 Posted 15 October 2019 - 02:08 PM

Senior Airman

• Community Contributor
  • 11640 battles

View PostLight_Slash, on 15 October 2019 - 01:57 PM, said:

Maybe you didn't understand or (it can be on my part) but CaptainAim stated the problem with the guy who desperately chased him and tried to shoot him down.

I'm sorry for not including EVERY single detail, so it turned out that it was solely meant to be towards you specifically.
I never did, nor ever will, hold any kind of grudge against people, but everyone sees problems and "rude behavior" differently (from other perspectives).
And also, if i said "similar", that doesn't, right of the bat, mean anything that you or anyone else for that matter, went through "problematic events" as same as I did. I just wanted to state my opinion on this matter, without offending anyone, but clearly I did........don't know how, but I did :/

There is too much writen in these pages, that I am already lost in this topic. So if I have reacted on something, that wasn't meant to me, I apologise. I thought your response was ment as part of our exchange with CaptainAim.

Anyway, i can't help myself and I hate to say that, but this your response seems to be kind of overly defensive. Even though I didn't say anything against you, just tried to set things right (even though I misunderstood your point in the first place) - my tone was overly neutral. So let's not slip into another pointless discusion.

For example: I have never said you have ofended me (I was only offended by CaptainAim and noone else in this case), so why did you feel urge to say, that you somehow did, even though you dont know how...? - Now you are just reacting on something, i have never said. - Just to be clear here.

Edited by SPIDER000, 15 October 2019 - 02:39 PM.

Light_Slash #89 Posted 15 October 2019 - 02:44 PM

Senior Airman

• 6162 battles

View PostSPIDER000, on 15 October 2019 - 02:08 PM, said:

For example: I have never said you have ofended me (I was only offended by CaptainAim and noone else in this case), so why did you feel urge to say, that you somehow did, even though you dont know how...? - Now you are just reacting on something, i have never said. - Just to be clear here.

View PostSPIDER000, on 15 October 2019 - 12:29 PM, said:

I don't know how it wasn't deemed offensive when you said to me not to bring my point "on the same level".
Yes, I did take a defensive position, but, if you have time, go to my previous posts (on this topic). I only had good conversations and tried only to state my point, didn't try to offend anyone. Yes, maybe I don't have the best possible constructed sentences, but I try my best. And also, why did I have an urge? It's not an urge, I just replied to your statement, trying to explain my position, that's on one hand, but on the other, us both (sry if I'm assuming your gender........and mine for that matter) didn't engage in any previous conversations (like i did with CaptainAim), so it's my "duty" (blah................it's more like, "i have to respond, cause my enemy WILL HAVE A HIGH GROUND" -- it's a joke, it's a joke, don't worry about it) to round it up so we can all part our ways ( the event is literally over, and we are still here :D). For me, it would be stupid if I haven't responded, adequately, so you could understand me (again my prob. if i didn't express my self clearly enough). And one last thing, if you can, don't take my "defensiveness" seriously, I just wanted to talk to people, and maybe even exchange some ideas. Hope this helps.
Take care!    

Renwor #90 Posted 15 October 2019 - 02:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 2451 battles
Ugh, guys, as much as I really enjoy seeing new posts anywhere on this forum, because most people still coming here are adorable, in this specific case, may I ask, all of you, to just drop it ?  Turn the page?  It's not amusing, enlightening, educative and should not even be public. Reminds me of any other forum I do not visit. 

clovisbxl #91 Posted 15 October 2019 - 08:39 PM

Senior Airman

• 3512 battles

OK... my turn: I clain the right to be a whiner ! SPIDER000 is too good, it was just impossible to make a decent party with my su10 when he was in the same team...mimimi ! :child:

But it was balanced by the fact he was sometimes in the opposite team... so many targets ! But not enough time to destroy all of them...

Unfortunately, none of my russian bombers is specialized, and I only have german tier4 (I admit I'm never playing bomber and only participated to the initial event when WG launched the russian bombers).

The reload time was really too long to expect having any decent result.

The good point of this event is that it forced me to really start playing those planes and to test that were the most efficient approaches with those russian bombers: lower altitude, rotation on bases while reloading, kill some reds fighters thanks to the lower altitude instead of being killed by heavies while flying high.... may be basics for some of you, but clearly new for me.

By the way, I saw some comments indicating it was difficult to complete the specialization objective for targets, I was indeed thinking the same before the event but now this objective is quite completed for all my bombers, only remain the main objective with points that remains very far far away... 

I also had to unlock the Tu-2 before starting having several results >100, even with stock plane, comparing to both PE-2 with which I was never able to go higher than 80 targets in a party.

And with my unspecialized Su-10, there was just nothing to do during this event confronting all those specialized EF131&Su10... they had already finished destroying the next base when I was still reloading so I stopped playing it because results were really too ridiculous (I remember a party with 17 targets only, no comment...).

That's strange to speak about confrontation with people playing in the same team. That's clearly the main negative point I would mention about those events : it doesn't promote team play!

Edited by clovisbxl, 15 October 2019 - 09:27 PM.

SPIDER000 #92 Posted 15 October 2019 - 09:12 PM

Senior Airman

• Community Contributor
  • 11640 battles

View Postclovisbxl, on 15 October 2019 - 08:39 PM, said:

Unfortunately, none of my russian bombers is specialized, and I only have german tier4 (I admit I'm never playing bomber and only participated to the initial event when WG launched the 

You are absolutely right on this one. You stand no chance (to compete with top results), if your bomber isn't specialised. No matter how good you are. Only reloading time, which u can decrease by quarter by mounting ultimate hardpoints makes absolute diference. I focused myself on soviet bombers (SU-10, as u have mentioned above), but I also tried few games with EF-131. I have bombsight on that plane instead of hardpoints and I just couldn't catch up with good enemy plyers flying EFs with reloading improved. I wasn't willing to make an effort and change my setup on that plane, so I rather tryharded that SU-10.

What I am trying to say, withou specialisation you cannot drop as many bombs per minute, as specialised bombers. Simple math. If you want to reach 200 points, you have to be dropping your load instantly after bombs are reloaded over and over again, until the battle ends... which cannot happen too soon. If you are reloading for too long, there is no way how to trick that math. You just won't reach desired score.

Edited by SPIDER000, 15 October 2019 - 09:13 PM.

CaptainAim #93 Posted 16 October 2019 - 01:49 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5362 battles

View PostSPIDER000, on 15 October 2019 - 04:08 PM, said:

I am used to people being "offended" by me when I put wholes in their planes instead of focusing on the task of the event, which in that case was capture points when attacking, in my case. And that's what I did, I took you out to get the points. Shooting you twice in one single isolated battle doesn't mean I developed tunnel vision on you. However you chose to launch yourself in long talk which actually stated and enforced the only thing you tried to deny. You really do complain a lot for no actual good reason. If you play WoT or  WoWs I can bet people will confirm in chat what I said. Without ever mentioning that you took this topic so off-topic.

So this is what I understood so far:

1. You do complain a lot. 
  2. Nobody is allowed to say anything that you don't agree with or he will be someone that insults you or accuses you "publicly".
  3. Nobody is allowed to shoot at you in the game, because in that case those people are deranged, they have an insane fixation on you and certainly suspected for "tunnel" visioning you, which is, of course a severe offense and should be punish accordingly, preferably by exile into another galaxy.
  4. You and only you are right. Anybody else trying to share a point of view on you, on something you said or you did in the game is an offender.

In this case, I have to end this off-topic talk because it leads to nowhere. I would have probably not said anything if I didn't had the hope that you could share something valuable to other players for this stage of the event. What you chose to share is starting to leave me speachless. 

:ohmy:

Sidus_Preclarum #94 Posted 16 October 2019 - 09:26 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6561 battles
Let us indeed stop that dull talk of who took offense of whom, and let's bet on when the results will be posted: the results for 1st week were posted on thursday at 10.05 GMT. 2nd week, having 33% less tables involved and no doubt benefiting from the experience of the first iteration, was announced 1 hour and 20 minutes later. :trollface:So what will it be this week? Place your bets, gentlepersons. :coin:

prawiejakzywiec666 #95 Posted 16 October 2019 - 09:33 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 9262 battles
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E

Tomorrow 10 GMT. But it is probably easier this time because number of destroyed sections of ground targets are tracket and available. Everybody can see it.

chikken

blindfoId #96 Posted 16 October 2019 - 01:19 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Developer
  • 22 battles

Pilots!

The confrontation between the USSR and German bombers has ended! The German aircraft made its decisive blow with 249 644 sections of ground targets destroyed, while the USSR bombers finished only with 147 271 sections destroyed. Thus, pilots who get into the Mastery or Perseverance ratings while flying on the German bombers will also receive Unique Supplies.

The supply team is on its way to deliver the well-deserved rewards to our courageous pilots! A new battle of the Fall Campaign is about to begin, don't miss it!

Soviet Bombers

Mastery

Spoiler

Perseverance

Spoiler

German Bombers

Mastery

Spoiler

Perseverance

Spoiler

The current number of your chevrons can be found here. 

Sidus_Preclarum #97 Posted 16 October 2019 - 02:12 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6561 battles

NANI ?! :ohmy:

That was fast.

Hmm… would have ended 10th on mastery. Better than I'm used to, eh.

Edited by Sidus_Preclarum, 16 October 2019 - 03:20 PM.

Spartan_93 #98 Posted 16 October 2019 - 02:19 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1286 battles
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2

Wow, Place 25 in Mastery with non specialised EF-131 and just 34 battles?

But why I get 5 mails that tells me that I won?

Sidus_Preclarum #99 Posted 16 October 2019 - 02:30 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6561 battles
300g and 3d prem in the 3 unique and 5 normal crates. Could bave been better, but, eh, I'll take it. :coin:

PRESS_2_for_Skill #100 Posted 16 October 2019 - 02:42 PM

Senior Airman

• Conquest Member
  • 2813 battles
  • [-IRON] -IRON

I got first in german mastery with only 40 battles wow i cant believe this.

I would like to say thanks to SPIDER000 :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users