• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Isoruku_Yamamoto #1 Posted 10 October 2019 - 10:13 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2244 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Hi guys, 

Let me get straight to it. I need WG staff on this one. Hit me up through the forum or on discord (im in the WoWP EU discord, Isoruku_Yamamoto) if you can help me. 

WoT has introduced Multinational Vehicles in update 1.6.1. In my opinion this is one of the things where you HAVE to do cross advertising. 
Point out that WoWP has multinational aircraft, and make an article with some WoWP and WoT shared history and all. 
Get that out on the WoT page & bring some publicity! 

Get this stuff going!

Same goes for WoWS with event commemorations such as the Battle of Midway etc. Naval Aviation history is a common factor. Get some torpedo bombers in WoWP, even if they are largely useless in normal battles. Get designated naval bombers, when the Ark Royal was released you shouldve made package deals for the Ark Royal plus a Skua in WoWP for free. 

Get creative boys!

Grtz I_Y

P.S. I plan on making a demonstration of what you guys should want to be doing IMO, but that will take some time.

Edited by Isoruku_Yamamoto, 10 October 2019 - 10:13 AM.

Aimless #2 Posted 10 October 2019 - 10:42 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2467 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I assume you want to make more people play WoWP. Are you sure our partition on the WoT backup server will be capable to manage this? Ew... :hiding:

Discontinued #3 Posted 10 October 2019 - 11:01 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1984 battles

Yeah I like the idea of a TV advert or even You tube adverts Which i never see because of Adblock, but production costs and hiring "talent" always costs a lot of money

They should have a promotion like play 10 battles and win, from each title and you win a vehicle for another game, so if you play WOWP you win a ship, Play WOW's you win a tank play tanks you win a  plane or play 50 in each to win a tier free 8 premium token for any of the titles 

At least this way you could maybe get some people to hang around and hopefully get hooked on WOWP which after all is in my opinion the best title of the World of.... series 

"May cause the explode problem"

Isoruku_Yamamoto #4 Posted 10 October 2019 - 12:15 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 2244 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostDiscontinued, on 10 October 2019 - 11:01 AM, said:

Yeah I like the idea of a TV advert or even You tube adverts Which i never see because of Adblock, but production costs and hiring "talent" always costs a lot of money

They should have a promotion like play 10 battles and win, from each title and you win a vehicle for another game, so if you play WOWP you win a ship, Play WOW's you win a tank play tanks you win a  plane or play 50 in each to win a tier free 8 premium token for any of the titles 

At least this way you could maybe get some people to hang around and hopefully get hooked on WOWP which after all is in my opinion the best title of the World of.... series 

IMO they don't even so much need to give WoWP players an advantage in playing WoWS or WoT. 

WoWP players already have an advantage in playing WoT due to free XP grinding & the potential to get free gold, while WoWS is so economy friendly that it truly is fine as a separate game- although it would be cool if you could unlock for instance low tier aircraft carriers by getting 5x the XP requirement in WoWP instead of in WoWS (basically a bit of the Warthunder (?) system if im not mistaken, though im not very familiar with that. 

What i mainly want though is that WoWP starts using the huge publicity range that WoWS and WoT have. Tiny things like mentioning WoWP in an article on multinational vehicles & involving WoWP in the aircraft carrier rework in WoWS. 

Do videos in WoWP about which aircraft it has that occur in WoWS, making fly-bys over those US destroyers- and then include WoWS videos doing basically the same. 

Try to get some benefit from those two games :)

Isoruku_Yamamoto #5 Posted 10 October 2019 - 12:16 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 2244 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostDiscontinued, on 10 October 2019 - 11:01 AM, said:

Also, you can get amazing TV and youtube content by simply writing out contests for player-made advertisement material. 

Be very clear in the rules (for instance clean game audio only, music and speech to be added by WG) and give a good prize pool (that doesnt cost WG anything anyway). 

GonerNL #6 Posted 10 October 2019 - 01:27 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 9507 battles

I doubt that WG is going to do anything with these ideas ...

When I just started playing in September 2017 there were regular bonus-codes for free planes on NA and EU for starting players, but even that completely stopped.

All their 'communication' is aimed at the existing player base and not at possible new players out there reading magazines, watching TV etc ...

Discontinued #7 Posted 10 October 2019 - 02:12 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1984 battles

But it would be nice to have the PubG and Fartnite players come and play WOWP,

imagine the crying, the yells of hacker and noob, it would make the game so much fun to be able to create the same toxicity we see in tanks, i used to thrive off the insults and lap up the tears of sorrow that generally gies witha younger player base

houghtonbee #8 Posted 10 October 2019 - 02:19 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3855 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Not sure, with the abundance of bugs and disconnects, this is an opportune time to try and attract new players! Eradicate those and you have a marketable game again.

Frateras #9 Posted 10 October 2019 - 02:46 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 7957 battles
  • [JV44] JV44
Could they connect the American players with the European pool. So we would have much more human players.

Das einzig Gefährliche am Fliegen ist die Erde.

Wilbur Wright (1867 - 1912), US-amerikanischer Flugpionier

Discontinued #10 Posted 11 October 2019 - 08:13 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1984 battles
Yes that would make sense, it would be good to have a "world server"

GonerNL #11 Posted 11 October 2019 - 08:15 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 9507 battles

View PostFrateras, on 10 October 2019 - 04:46 PM, said:

Could they connect the American players with the European pool. So we would have much more human players.

Would be nice, but they couldn't even (or didn't want to ?) move accounts from players in Asia who were playing on NA to the new Asia server. Saw several posts about that on NA forum ...

Discontinued #12 Posted 11 October 2019 - 03:11 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1984 battles

This is the most recent trailer i could find

Odd that it does not show any in game play

Hopefully we get some sort of Xmas event with a snow hangar,

it will be my 1st WOWP Xmas 

Ensign_Steel #13 Posted 11 October 2019 - 04:25 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 1719 battles
  • [-TPS-] -TPS-

View PostDiscontinued, on 11 October 2019 - 05:11 PM, said:

I'm sure we will since we had a really fun Christmas event last year with a wonderful winter wonderland hangar and cute animal ice statues you could collect.

Franco_Scala, on 15 June 2018 - 12:25 PM, said:

You can't have your cake and have [whopee] with it

zen_monk_ #14 Posted 11 October 2019 - 10:15 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 7650 battles
  • [__] __

View PostDiscontinued, on 11 October 2019 - 03:11 PM, said:

It's great.

View PostEnsign_Steel, on 11 October 2019 - 04:25 PM, said:

I'm sure we will since we had a really fun Christmas event last year with a wonderful winter wonderland hangar and cute animal ice statues you could collect.

Yes, and the lights from threes and all the little lamps cast an amazing shine. Look how my angel glowed on the last Christmas night.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

Frateras #15 Posted 11 October 2019 - 10:50 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 7957 battles
  • [JV44] JV44

View PostIsoruku_Yamamoto, on 10 October 2019 - 10:13 AM, said:

Same goes for WoWS with event commemorations such as the Battle of Midway etc. Naval Aviation history is a common factor. Get some torpedo bombers in WoWP, even if they are largely useless in normal battles. Get designated naval bombers, when the Ark Royal was released you shouldve made package deals for the Ark Royal plus a Skua in WoWP for free. 

Get creative boys!

Grtz I_Y

P.S. I plan on making a demonstration of what you guys should want to be doing IMO, but that will take some time.

There is a clip in the German Forum about landing on aircraft carriers: 

Edited by Frateras, 11 October 2019 - 10:56 PM.

Das einzig Gefährliche am Fliegen ist die Erde.

Wilbur Wright (1867 - 1912), US-amerikanischer Flugpionier

Also tagged with multinational, wot, advertising

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users