What is your bestest airyplanez

There can be only one! or maybe two

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Poll: Are extinction rebellion a holes for making Disco's Rig arrive late (5 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 10 battle in order to participate this poll.

Are extinction rebellion a bunch of Middle class A holes

1. No they're not but I'm gonna burn a tree anyway (1 vote [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

2. Yes they are bring be the gasoline and a match all trees must die (2 votes [40.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

3. Bring on the Extinction it will be fun! (2 votes [40.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

Vote Hide poll

Discontinued #1 Posted 11 October 2019 - 10:41 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1984 battles

So in reply to the Other thread titled whats your Worst plane I thought I'd make a more positive post about your bestest Airyplanes and why

What would you class as you favorite plane in WOWP, it doesn't even have to be the best, just the one you have the most fun flying, it could be down to the way it looks or performs or just because.....

For me 1st place would go to the F86A Sabre Zen suggested it to me and he was right, somehow he read my mind and was aware of my appreciation for Dakka Dakka planes.

The grind was a rocky one at tier 7 that stang stock was, lets just say it was unpleasant, but in the end it was worth it as when I Specc'ed the Sabre I unleashed a monster, if a noob like me can do well in this plane then anyone can...

Don't look at the F86A's gun stats and say "to short range etc etc" remember this thing is so fast, has an insane rate of climb and is extremely maneuverable.if you use your throttle and turbos correctly, you can chase or cap anything anytime any place anywhere

F86A with incendiaries and just try not to do an evil laugh as you torch all before you, you can just set someone on medium to low hp a blaze and move on to the next target in the comfort that they will burn to death in the most amusing way. Burning GAA into the ground just makes me feel all warm inside, like having a cup of tea or coffee while having a bath!

You can be fighting just off the deck chasing GAA, only to hit "turbo boost" and seconds later you are punishing high alt bombers, this really is a homesick angel.

The downsides is that its almost too crazy to control sometimes, I always set my mouse to 100% because I'm not a noob, just flying it can be a challenge sometimes....But there's noting like doing a corkscrew barrel roll whilst taking nearly every plane apart, except form those pesky Yak30's.....still they can be defeated but its a secret I wont reveal I'm sure some people can guess anyways!

Secondly, I would go for my newly acquired Fantome I rarely play it because of Effing Amazon not delivering my RIG on time! Grrrrr,

But the Fantome just so cute and I enjoy the era of late biplanes and , primarily I use it to chase and kill Spitfires and Other tier 5 pooh pooh planez. Regardless the Fantome with a 10 point pilot it a dream and plays pretty similar to the Japanese tier 4 Ki but its surprisingly resilient.

Thirdly the tier 5 French fighter that AD thingy everything about this plane just appeals to me looks crazy, and if played well is an absolute horror of a plane.

So what are your bestest airyplanes and why?

Edited by Discontinued, 11 October 2019 - 11:04 AM.

"May cause the explode problem"

FlyingDutchman69 #2 Posted 11 October 2019 - 03:12 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 4956 battles

t10 best is yak 30

t9 best is yak 19

t5 is spit 1a

i love those fighters im a t&b lover

Ensign_Steel #3 Posted 11 October 2019 - 04:20 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 1720 battles
  • [-TPS-] -TPS-

For me I'd say my absolute favorite is my tier 7 Ki-84 that I have nicknamed "The Seal Club Special".

The Bf-109 F and G are fun as hell to fly too. Once you get the hang of them you'll have some absolutely wonderful and satisfying games in those planes.

The jury's out for me for pretty much any other plane. The Ki-94-II was pure enjoyment while the Ki-162-I is a very mixed bag and I don't have high hopes for the Ki-162-III. Then again I've been having very bad luck lately and my WR has dropped horrendously today, so that definitely has affected my salt levels for both the game, other players and planes.

There are so many planes I'd love to try out but just can't bring myself to fly due to stat loss phobia.

Franco_Scala, on 15 June 2018 - 12:25 PM, said:

You can't have your cake and have [whopee] with it

BravelyRanAway #4 Posted 11 October 2019 - 04:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 3962 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

Planes than give enjoyment...

S-199....................great firepower that catches others unawares.

XP-58(thx zen).....took a while to get used to it, still spend the first few minutes of a battle gauging where shots will land.

Ki-43-Ic.................a fragile glass plane with weak guns....but they never over heat, quite a challenge to stay alive.

Yak-9....................one single shot takes half the health of an enemy, makes some of them call you in garage afterwards to call you names.

Ki-162-I................no fear of T10's.

Meteor..................just fun.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

Sidus_Preclarum #5 Posted 11 October 2019 - 06:07 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5998 battles
Hahahaha yes the yak 9. I don't understand why some human players insist on doing frontal passes against it.

Frateras #6 Posted 11 October 2019 - 07:17 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 7957 battles
  • [JV44] JV44

Messerschmitt Me 109 TL

Messerschmitt Bf 109 E Emil

Focke-Wulf Fw 57

Das einzig Gefährliche am Fliegen ist die Erde.

Wilbur Wright (1867 - 1912), US-amerikanischer Flugpionier

nitemare_gary #7 Posted 11 October 2019 - 08:48 PM

Senior Airman

• 1494 battles

Stuka--- always was my bestest, even before this game. Got it trained as a sniper and it has claimed 104 players in 93 battles.(since 2.0)

No auto aim makes it a challenge, but I can't get over blowing up a careless spitfire with one click. 

Beaufighter--- best HF. A fantastic balance of manoeuvrability, amazing firepower, good bombs, rockets and, (a rarity at tier V)

a useable rear turret.

Meteor---just got it. New daily and go to period two plane.

Bk-534---again just got it, new bestest fighter after 4 battles. To get grade one and 16k pp on my first battle, for me it was an omen.

Ziptop #8 Posted Yesterday, 10:15 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2777 battles

Bestest plane in terms of feelz. (How invincible I think I am in any given plane) then It's got to be the Mig-3 right now. 

(This is not entirely supported by objective statistical analysis of my actual performance in the various planes.)

prawiejakzywiec666 #9 Posted Yesterday, 08:29 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 8508 battles
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E
Horten - if you know how to fly it - it's a monster.

chikken

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users