• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

DoomHerald #41 Posted 19 October 2019 - 11:05 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 8329 battles
  • [FEED] FEED

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 20 October 2019 - 12:45 AM, said:

I'd say it's this...but as it affects both teams........it's not rigging as it's not intentional or bias...actually.

It sucks hard when one team has 2-3 uberbots, while the other - same number headless flies.

Anyway, It will be good if WG tell us is my guess correct, but I doubt they will admit anything.

BravelyRanAway #42 Posted 20 October 2019 - 12:31 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4749 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostDoomHerald, on 19 October 2019 - 11:05 PM, said:

Anyway, It will be good if WG tell us is my guess correct, but I doubt they will admit anything.

Your guess is just that, it has no basis in reality. To claim that they won't admit what you perceive as reality actually has nothing to do with reality, you're setting up your perception to believe that silence is a sign of guilt...when really there is nothing to admit. WG really don't care about you or your WR, if they did, they'd push you toward 50%...which is what most SBMM's would do. You and your WR, that is in the highest bracket in a random MM is proof that the game is not rigged.

But if you wish to continue in the belief that it's rigged.......then I don't think your clan mates will like the idea of their WR's being nothing more than a gift from WG and nothing to do with them.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

DoomHerald #43 Posted 20 October 2019 - 12:59 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 8329 battles
  • [FEED] FEED

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 20 October 2019 - 02:31 AM, said:

Your guess is just that, it has no basis in reality. To claim that they won't admit what you perceive as reality actually has nothing to do with reality, you're setting up your perception to believe that silence is a sign of guilt...when really there is nothing to admit. WG really don't care about you or your WR, if they did, they'd push you toward 50%...which is what most SBMM's would do. You and your WR, that is in the highest bracket in a random MM is proof that the game is not rigged.

But if you wish to continue in the belief that it's rigged.......then I don't think your clan mates will like the idea of their WR's being nothing more than a gift from WG and nothing to do with them.

I want to know are there major issues in the bots' algorythm, or everyting is working as intended and bots' efficiency is randomly selected at the start of every battle, so players can meet uberbots along with totally useless ones.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users