Couple of unrelated questions (Sales & EU Premiums)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Dhansak #1 Posted 30 October 2019 - 08:53 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2398 battles

Hi all

More noob questions!

1) Do gold and hanger slots go on sale? I think I have seen reference to the latter sometimes being cheaper, but have no clue as to whether this may also be true for gold. Just wonderinf as I was thinking of buying the October Supply Bundle before it disappears (2500 gold and 2 supply crates for about £8.50). However will wait if there are typically much better offers that may happen around Xmas etc.

2) EU and Chinese Premium planes appear without any related tech tree planes/crew. I guess that must mean they can't be used for crew training. Unless they can somehow allow other nationalities' crew I suppose that means they are only used for pure fun and credit potential?

Thanks!

Dhansak #2 Posted 30 October 2019 - 10:30 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2398 battles
Sorry - I didn't read info fully before asking Q2 - i see that you can change nationality of the EU planes -  doh! Also I see from the 2.1 patch notes: "You can now switch the nation of any European aircraft (including French machines that were available before) to any of the main nations (Germany, U.S.S.R., U.S.A., U.K., or Japan) and back."  And back?? - wow that's handy to hop from nation to nation with say, one fighter for all!

zen_monk_ #3 Posted 30 October 2019 - 10:43 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 9851 battles
  • [__] __

1) Gold sometimes get "buy 5 000, get 5 500" offer, but never a discount. Hangar slots do go on sale for half a price. From time to time. Xmas-NY would be a safe bet.

2) European Line (plus Israel) are "planes for rent". For 100 000 silvers you can transfer them into any nation, in the afternoon to the third, then back to original and so on. Those "rent-a-planes" serve as perfect crew trainer/silver earners for any nation you choose. My advise is - by one, place it's pilot in barracks and forget about him. Let this plane serve as a training plane for your favorite US / UK / whatever pilot. All this is a novelty in the game, and a great one too.

Chinese planes can't do that so it's best to forget them.

Edited by zen_monk_, 31 October 2019 - 10:55 AM.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

Dhansak #4 Posted 30 October 2019 - 11:28 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2398 battles

Thanks zen - well worth checking them out then! Will look to see which ones have a turret gunner so all potential crew can be trained. More shopping lol :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users