Flexible Premium Deals

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 04 November 2019 - 11:24 AM

Aviation HQ

• Advanced Member
  • 0 battles
From November 4 till November 15, the Premium Shop will offer you bundles with personal battle missions, completing which you will receive days of a flexible premium account and replenish your depot with tokens. Plan your playing time yourself!

Full news text

Spartan_93 #2 Posted 04 November 2019 - 11:37 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1281 battles
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2

But this flexible premium account is a regular WG premium account, or?

And: I get the premiumday AFTER I play a battle => If I play just one battle per day, I still will waste about 99% of that premium account, or? Or even better, if I play just that battle and make then a break of 2 days, it is completly lost, or?

I think, the name "flexible premium account" is misleading.

Edit: Suggestion: Pls add a premium account, which is only active if you are playing the game. A playtime-premium-account, not a realtime-premium-account.

Edited by Spartan_93, 04 November 2019 - 11:39 AM.

InVictuS_ShaDoW #3 Posted 04 November 2019 - 11:52 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6602 battles
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E
If the mission is activated once a day after the battle is over, then there is a problem with using one flight for the daily mission. But it is still a better solution than the standard offer, some players will definitely benefit.

blindfoId #4 Posted 04 November 2019 - 12:01 PM

• Developer
  • 22 battles

View PostSpartan_93, on 04 November 2019 - 02:37 PM, said:

Edit: Suggestion: Pls add a premium account, which is only active if you are playing the game. A playtime-premium-account, not a realtime-premium-account.

I do agree that this option can be really convenient but it isn't implemented at the moment. Still, we'd like to give an alternative for the current system, and that is the way to do it. 

FooFaFie #5 Posted 04 November 2019 - 01:11 PM

Senior Airman

• 353 battles

I'm listening...

How does it work if you already have premium time running?

How does it work with other games like WOWs and WOT?

Spartan_93 #6 Posted 04 November 2019 - 01:22 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 1281 battles
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2

Ok, to sum up how I understand it:

1. It is a regular WG premium account (for WoT, WoWp and WoWs)
  2. The kind of activation is different (you need to complett a mission)
  3. If you already have a active premium account, it adds just a day

If you e.g. play just on weekends, this is really cool, because you save your missions and the premiumdays for the days you really play.

But if you do play every day just a (one) battle for the supply box, then it is a very expensive premium account.

sirssam #7 Posted 04 November 2019 - 01:23 PM

Senior Airman

• 4686 battles
well sounds better than what we have at the moment. i have lost a more than a few days here and there due to work or the wife ( don't know which is worse ) so lets see how it goes.

FooFaFie #8 Posted 04 November 2019 - 01:28 PM

Senior Airman

• 353 battles

Cheaper?

I don't know 10 days flex premium is +/- the same price as 30 days normal premium.

Spartan_93 #9 Posted 04 November 2019 - 01:33 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 1281 battles
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2

View PostFooFaFie, on 04 November 2019 - 01:28 PM, said:

Cheaper?

I don't know 10 days flex premium is +/- the same price as 30 days normal premium.

Maybe you have just time on Saturdays. Then it would be about 2,5 months and cheaper than normal premium.

Edit: And you get 30 tokens. A token have a value of 50 gold => 1.500 gold extra.

Edited by Spartan_93, 04 November 2019 - 01:35 PM.

blindfoId #10 Posted 04 November 2019 - 01:35 PM

• Developer
  • 22 battles

View PostFooFaFie, on 04 November 2019 - 04:11 PM, said:

I'm listening...

How does it work if you already have premium time running?

How does it work with other games like WOWs and WOT?

1. It adds one Premium Day to your current number of days. One per day if you play a battle on that day of course.

2. It works just like any other shared Premium account. It is common for all three projects. Without additional bonuses that give WoT's and WoWs' separate premium accounts. 

FooFaFie #11 Posted 04 November 2019 - 01:50 PM

Senior Airman

• 353 battles

Is this a 1 time offer or are you planning (after evaluation) to make this a regular item in the shop?  Because I currently have premium time running until the +/- end of the month. I don't see the benefit to play in the weekend and have an extra day on Monday (for example).

Otherwise I am interested and find it a great addition. But sadly not for the period in the shop.

blindfoId #12 Posted 04 November 2019 - 02:13 PM

• Developer
  • 22 battles

View PostFooFaFie, on 04 November 2019 - 04:50 PM, said:

Is this a 1 time offer or are you planning (after evaluation) to make this a regular item in the shop?  Because I currently have premium time running until the +/- end of the month. I don't see the benefit to play in the weekend and have an extra day on Monday (for example).

Otherwise I am interested and find it a great addition. But sadly not for the period in the shop.

Well, I believe it depends on if it is in demand. :)

2ugly #13 Posted 04 November 2019 - 02:19 PM

Senior Airman

• 5706 battles
best flexible premium time is for tokens...it cost you nothing...

DuainHicks #14 Posted 04 November 2019 - 05:44 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1971 battles
  • [BRE4K] BRE4K
It should be like reserves of experience in WoT.
Missions that once finished, (in this case entering a battle) give you a premium day, which you can ACTIVATE, such as exp bonuses or credits in the game that are for 2 hours, well, but to decide what day You want to activate that premium day you won.

By the way, WHEN, WHEN, I repeat, are you going to improve the WoP server ?, sell the 48k spectrum, and buy a housing in conditions, which the wop loads, are long, for battle reports it takes seconds, eternal.

And another question, how many players does WoP have? I would like to know.
It is only to know, if they have a sufficient number of players to improve the servers, or forget about this issue.

And by the way I love playing against bots machines and it is not a joke, I have much more fun in WoP, than in WoT, with that bad mm, which has WoT, and so much super general in the other game.

Take care of yourself, and long live the WoP.

World Of Planes in Spanish.

Dis4ster #15 Posted 04 November 2019 - 11:31 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2506 battles

I don't know what to call this a scam or a joke.

Whats the point of that crap if you set a time limit?

You have to use your missions til 15th december or they are lost just like regular premium days, thats the deal breaker right there.

If i would buy regular premium days right now without any discount i would pay 17,30€(30 days + 14 days) for 44 days, i would lose 41 of those days til 15th december

but if i buy those flexible premium days i pay 18,89€ for 20 days(thats more than double the price per day) so if i for some reason get more time than usual to play this bugfest of a game i might run out of premium time way before 15th december even though i payed more, if i don't play at all i lose them as well.

And if i would buy premium days on discount with discounted gold as well, i would get the price per day down below 30 cent, or even lower if i would buy the big package of gold on discount and then buy the 360 days pack on discount as well that would be like 15 cent per day if not less.

You don't even get 150 token to buy 30 days extra with them, which would make this pack less of a joke because then you could say you get 50 days for 18,89€, which still would be a bad price considering you can buy 60(30+30) days for just 1,10€ more.

The 10 day flexible package is even more stupid than the 20 day one because you pay 10€ thats 1 € per day for those 10€ you can get 30 days even if you would waste half of them because you didn't play you would still get a better price per day.

Only the 5 day package seems to be ok because you lose only 2 days compared to the regular same priced package but get 41 days til 15th december to play them.

Remove the time limit to make it a good deal.

blindfoId #16 Posted 05 November 2019 - 09:02 AM

• Developer
  • 22 battles

View PostDuainHicks, on 04 November 2019 - 08:44 PM, said:

It should be like reserves of experience in WoT.
Missions that once finished, (in this case entering a battle) give you a premium day, which you can ACTIVATE, such as exp bonuses or credits in the game that are for 2 hours, well, but to decide what day You want to activate that premium day you won.

Well, actually it is called "boosters" here in WoWp.

Boosters provide a significant increase to rewards earned in battle for a short time. The following types of boosters are available:

• Upgrade Implementation — aircraft experience  +100%. This consumable also increases all derivatives of aircraft experience — Crew Experience and Free Experience.
  • Intensive Training — Crew Experience +300%.
  • Air Reconnaissance — Free Experience +300%.
  • Procurement System Improvement — credits +100%.

Each booster is available in two versions: for 1 hour of real (not gaming) time for 150 gold, or for 2 hours of real time for 200 gold.

Boosters can be purchased and activated in the upper left corner of the Hangar, in the account menu.

DuainHicks #17 Posted 05 November 2019 - 12:31 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1971 battles
  • [BRE4K] BRE4K

View PostblindfoId, on 05 November 2019 - 10:02 AM, said:

Well, actually it is called "boosters" here in WoWp.

Yes, I know how it goes, what I wanted to say, is that flexible premium days should be the same way, to activate whenever you want.

World Of Planes in Spanish.

Aimless #18 Posted 05 November 2019 - 07:23 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2679 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I was offered flexible premium about a year ago in WoT and thought yay that's exactly what I was waiting for for several years and insta-bought it. But it wasn't. Too bad I can't remember what exactly it was but in the end I was so upset that I swore WG would never get any more money from me. I think they cut me off some of the premium days. Be careful and try to find out the exact mechanics before you buy that. You could be disappointed in the end.

RoyalFlyingCorps #19 Posted 07 November 2019 - 06:33 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 15304 battles
  • [W___P] W___P

View PostDis4ster, on 04 November 2019 - 11:31 PM, said:

Remove the time limit to make it a good deal.

Agreed.  This is a decent idea, but it is compromised by forcing people to activate all the premium days within 40 days of purchase, particularly for the 20 day bundle.  As it is, I bought the latter mainly for the tokens, but had I wanted the promised flexibility on premium time I'd have felt conned.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users