• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

Aimless #121 Posted 13 November 2019 - 08:31 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 4867 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostCaptainAim, on 13 November 2019 - 06:49 PM, said:

As a matter of fact I am Aimless. How did you know? 

You are? Don't let me get you. I'm gonna spank the tish out of you :angry:

CaptainAim #122 Posted 13 November 2019 - 09:01 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5710 battles

View PostTrusty1, on 13 November 2019 - 10:13 PM, said:

LOL apologies I was on My 2nd cheeky bottle of Red and my eyes are a little bit off..same reason for My stats:unsure:

Apologies accepted. Sorry you didn't get better stats, but probably the wine was an obstacle in finding out what day it was. Now this is gone, better luck next time. 

CaptainAim #123 Posted 13 November 2019 - 09:06 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5710 battles

View PostAimless, on 13 November 2019 - 10:31 PM, said:

You are? Don't let me get you. I'm gonna spank the tish out of you :angry:

I meant that I am aimless, that I miss a lot. That's why I never aim at the plane but slightly ahead so by missing to actually hit the enemy plane.

View PostAimless, on 13 November 2019 - 10:31 PM, said:

Don't let me get you. I'm gonna spank the tish out of you :angry:

Well... you would not be the first to try...and fail.

Edited by CaptainAim, 13 November 2019 - 09:06 PM.

CaptainAim #124 Posted 13 November 2019 - 09:16 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5710 battles

View PostblindfoId, on 13 November 2019 - 05:26 PM, said:

We'll check everything up once again.

That is supposed to be performed before, not after listing the results. But since it won't affect anybody, I guess no harm is done. 

Only one question stays in my mind: what is the purpose of grinding up to tier 10 if a tier 6 plane can do twice and a half better than a tier 10 in terms of results? Not suggesting the poor tier 6 Ki should be nerfed, but it should not have been in the same category with the tier 10. Tough I played the Ki too and it was less consistent than the Me 262 HG III, which means that by flying in a flight and applying some tactic it is possible to outstretch the normal limits of a plane's performance in terms of Capture points. Which puts the solo players at a disadvantage. Something to consider for the next events just to even the odds. 

drakkanax #125 Posted 13 November 2019 - 10:14 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4901 battles
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2
Did you experience a lot of lag in game during the event? Since Saturday I've been experiencing lags regularly and sometimes on massive scale. Jumping planes / lots of sparcles, but no hits / planes hanging motionless in the air this kind of stuff. It gets pretty bad at times.

CaptainAim #126 Posted 13 November 2019 - 11:25 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5710 battles

I can confirm. It happened also a few times during event making it unplayable at times.

Now it is worse, almost each battle has unplayable moments. Packet loss raised to 90% at times.

Fix it please.

Or is it just to make getting the 5X worthless and challenging at the same time? :)

Edited by CaptainAim, 13 November 2019 - 11:43 PM.

Dismal #127 Posted 14 November 2019 - 05:14 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 7907 battles

good

hi

this stage was boring ((( I made myself play,  tried  the both sides, result the same 20-21 (not  more 30 btlS)

I have a little  chance  to take 302 ... but i dont see reason to do these 

PS  I am very happy for the clan of gentlemen WRE , one of them honestly said how this is done,I think no one has any questions.it is not forbidden, it means legal, to spit on other players. I wish them success

PSS guys WRE where are your tops (no one after 2 stage dont see them) , maybe they play meat under you , they already have all the prizes

Edited by Dismal, 14 November 2019 - 05:40 PM.

InVictuS_ShaDoW #128 Posted 14 November 2019 - 08:34 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 7903 battles
  • [-WRE-] -WRE-

View PostDismal, on 14 November 2019 - 05:14 PM, said:

good

hi

this stage was boring ((( I made myself play,  tried  the both sides, result the same 20-21 (not  more 30 btlS)

I have a little  chance  to take 302 ... but i dont see reason to do these 

PS  I am very happy for the clan of gentlemen WRE , one of them honestly said how this is done,I think no one has any questions.it is not forbidden, it means legal, to spit on other players. I wish them success

PSS guys WRE where are your tops (no one after 2 stage dont see them) , maybe they play meat under you , they already have all the prizes

Please tell me and the other player how to do it?

Dismal #129 Posted 15 November 2019 - 05:08 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 7907 battles
I will explain my position. The game is boring in random, many good players from good clans, to have fun come up with tasks such as Gabreski by bomber or Kozhedub by AA. They know the mechanics of the game and can coordinate their actions to complete tasks. In a normal random or event like Red Comet it does not cause any negativity, everyone has fun as he wants. Personal ratings are another matter. It is strange to see the winners of the" personal " ratings played teams. It is not forbidden by the conditions of the event, but when good players strengthen themselves in front of other participants in the game in a well-coordinated team, why is their rating considered as "personal"? On the screenshot with 1510 points we also see two group medals. I explained how to do it (something tells me that if we see a third screenshot "Wynik druzyny", there will be members of the clan ... in both sides)?

Edited by Dismal, 15 November 2019 - 05:16 AM.

CaptainAim #130 Posted 15 November 2019 - 05:31 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5710 battles

View PostDismal, on 15 November 2019 - 07:08 AM, said:

...but when good players strengthen themselves in front of other participants in the game in a well-coordinated team, why is their rating considered as "personal"? On the screenshot with 1510 points we also see two group medals. I explained how to do it?

It's easy to explain: one flew in front shooting  as he passed by the targets making 50-80% damage. Invictus followed and finished them off collecting kills and capture points. First plane also works as a lure as unexperienced players that are found at that level will follow the first plane while the second can comfortably collect the frags. In case of trouble first plane can turn and shake any interceptors off the heavy's tail. As you see the theory is very simple and depicts a very efficient strategy. Now, finding the right plane to flow  in front or assure backup could be difficult and even more difficult would be to find the right player to do it. Flying as a duo has its challenges and if the players are not compatible it will cause more trouble than good. Also if one of them is a disaster he will drag the team down. But what I find amazing is that Invictus came with an average of 1500 cp in 10 games, a figure nobody else has managed to reach.

Yes, indeed, many team accomplishments fall under the personal category. Didn't you ever find anyone to brag about "his" winrate? Or about "his" many things that are just a consequence of how both teams played? Haven't you ever heard about  a term players use called "WG Logic"? That and the RNG are what rule these games. Unfortunately it is also what drives people away from playing any longer. :(

Oh.... and I think that Invictus's results are reason for the server meltdown that followed. Server: "OMG! OMG! He is so good! Cannot compute! Error! Error! Invictuuuus! Error!"

So he should try not to be so good in the future.

Edited by CaptainAim, 15 November 2019 - 05:45 AM.

prawiejakzywiec666 #131 Posted 15 November 2019 - 05:50 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 14189 battles
  • [-WRE-] -WRE-

I would like to see "wynik druzyny" screenshot of Invictus game (the one he scored 1500 capture points). It is inevitable that playing an event like the one we've had will end you sometimes playing with or against your clanmates. It does not mean that his score was a WRE teamplay CaptainAim described above.

Many of us were flying alone due to simple fact that only then you are able to score more capture points than in a team.

Furthermore blindfold confirmed that the results are a mess and WG was counting more points than in reality a player like Invictus or SPIDER scored.

chikken

CaptainAim #132 Posted 15 November 2019 - 06:43 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5710 battles

View Postprawiejakzywiec666, on 15 November 2019 - 07:50 AM, said:

It does not mean that his score was a WRE teamplay CaptainAim described above.

Many of us were flying alone due to simple fact that only then you are able to score more capture points than in a team.

Furthermore blindfold confirmed that the results are a mess and WG was counting more points than in reality a player like Invictus or SPIDER scored.

:teethhappy:  Yes, if each member of the flight plays as if he is alone then you make less points, but if one chooses to sacrifice his results for his flight/clan member, in other words serve his team mate by providing continuous support then the situation changes. As far as I noticed when flying in a flight you get more competent bots in the enemy team, so the game lasts longer and you may most often lose the battle but score more points. The situation is different only at top tier where a flight of top players can push the fight to the enemy spawn point. And I have a feeling that is what may have happened in Invictus's case.

Also, unless we see a replay, some may suspect there was a bug involved and they somehow managed to exploit it, though I doubt it. I personally have no issues with his results since I have competed in the other branch.

SPIDER000 #133 Posted 15 November 2019 - 09:00 AM

Master Sergeant

• Community Contributor
  • 13610 battles

View Postprawiejakzywiec666, on 15 November 2019 - 05:50 AM, said:

Dat be tru... I know for sure, I have little less then 9k on alied and around 8k points on axis planes... I keep waiting, if they fix those numbers (as they have already admitted, there was mistake), because I'm curious, what the real ladderboard would look like.

InVictuS_ShaDoW #134 Posted 15 November 2019 - 10:20 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 7903 battles
  • [-WRE-] -WRE-
So I fought a key battle with my son. The replay will be on YouTube and everyone will be able to judge for themselves whether the wingman was covering me and leaving targets on low hp. I had only one battle with this result, and it was very lucky

Edited by InVictuS_ShaDoW, 15 November 2019 - 10:22 AM.

blindfoId #135 Posted 15 November 2019 - 11:37 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Developer
  • 22 battles

Dear pilots,

Apologies for the long wait! We checked everything up once again and we are ready to publish the updated winners lists. As I said earlier, we won't withdraw already received rewards, and all prizes you lack will soon appear on your accounts :)

The current number of chevronshas also changed according to the updated list.

The USA and the UK

Mastery

Spoiler

Perseverance

Spoiler

Japan and Germany

Mastery

Spoiler

Perseverance

Spoiler

InVictuS_ShaDoW #136 Posted 15 November 2019 - 11:52 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 7903 battles
  • [-WRE-] -WRE-

View PostInVictuS_ShaDoW, on 13 November 2019 - 11:31 AM, said:

Congratulations to everyone!
Especially for colleagues from the "W_R_E" clan
(player position)

(26) - NightmareGreg

(8) - undead82
(6) - DziaboL
(8) - HOLYMAN__
(5) - Regis_Sawyer
(1) - InVictuS_ShaDoW
(23) - Perun555
(4) - prawiejakzywiec666

(13) - _GeRo_

Good job gentlemen!

PIERWSZYj_qsqxaqh.jpg

improved results:

Especially for colleagues from the "W_R_E" clan
(player position)

(20) - NightmareGreg

(6) - undead82
(11) - DziaboL
(6) - HOLYMAN__
(13) - Regis_Sawyer
(1) - InVictuS_ShaDoW
(14) - Perun555
(4) - prawiejakzywiec666

(23) - _GeRo_

Good job gentlemen!

PRESS_2_for_Skill #137 Posted 15 November 2019 - 12:31 PM

Senior Airman

• Conquest Member
  • 2937 battles
  • [-IRON] -IRON

At last got my stuff :)

Edited by PRESS_2_for_Skill, 15 November 2019 - 01:37 PM.

SPIDER000 #138 Posted 15 November 2019 - 02:41 PM

Master Sergeant

• Community Contributor
  • 13610 battles

Now that's more like it.

Also, I see, I was kinda lucky. Few more cap. points (cca. 80) with Javelin and I would be listed in Alied ladderboard instead of Axis... getting less compensation gold for premium heavy (Tachikawa costs more, then Fisher, for some strange reason).

Maybe discussants here were right... I'm just lucker, and WG just loves me (for some even stranger reason). :sceptic:

Shark1530 #139 Posted 15 November 2019 - 04:43 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 7972 battles

View PostSPIDER000, on 15 November 2019 - 02:41 PM, said:

Now that's more like it.

Also, I see, I was kinda lucky. Few more cap. points (cca. 80) with Javelin and I would be listed in Alied ladderboard instead of Axis... getting less compensation gold for premium heavy (Tachikawa costs more, then Fisher, for some strange reason).

Maybe discussants here were right... I'm just lucker, and WG just loves me (for some even stranger reason). :sceptic:

I think this no good also! I went now to count print-screen and I did only 71 print-screen and only there I had 28.020 Cap points. I have 90 replays also. So it means I played at least 19 games more! On 2nd or last day I reinstall Game Center and done some delet, so not sure how much I ve really played and is it all, but ok, I have prove for 90 games! Although for that 19 games I do not have print-screen, but you forgot that you can still see cap points on end of video, and according to new table I done only 3000cap points in 19 games, what is avarge 157cap points lol. So that s mean I should go and waste time and watch all 90 replays to the end, not a chance, and write cap points, and still not sure is it all what I ve played. And this is first time I did not do all printscreens, but ok. It would be soooo nice that we can see all that great results on replay and prinscreen,from this stage and stage before, but ok..GJ all !

Edited by Shark1530, 15 November 2019 - 04:44 PM.

PaulSturm #140 Posted 15 November 2019 - 04:59 PM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 7212 battles
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2
not good again :(  I had 31479 cap points total which was enough for 8th place in Perseverance rating and now I'm 11th in Mastery...I didn't played before or after event ended, all games in Do335.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users