196 replies to this topic

GonerNL #141 Posted 15 November 2019 - 06:22 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 10026 battles

View PostblindfoId, on 15 November 2019 - 01:37 PM, said:

As I said earlier, we won't withdraw already received rewards,

So, chevron is not a reward ?

Because I now have 3 chevrons, not the 4 I had. What a pathetic event ...

Edited by GonerNL, 15 November 2019 - 06:23 PM.

clovisbxl #142 Posted 15 November 2019 - 07:29 PM

Senior Airman

• 3673 battles

Very nice, I received lot of gold today as I already have the japanese (censured) as you may have noticed in this thread ! :)

(I must admit I was previously a "little bit" (censured too) disappointed to be ranked only 6th)

Congratulations to all players and thx WG!

Edited by clovisbxl, 15 November 2019 - 07:41 PM.

GonerNL #143 Posted 15 November 2019 - 08:16 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 10026 battles

Yeah, thanks WG for screwing me over ... first give me a reward and then discover you screwed up and take it away.

Chevrons are listed as rewards, just like the other stuff.

Rewards

zoloto_01_k8pR2Tn.png250 gold
prem_aobmh8m.png 3 days of Premium Account
trofey_01.png х1 Supply crate
token_icon.png x10 Tokens
nashivka_osenney_kampanii_new.png x1 Chevron

Trusty1 #144 Posted 15 November 2019 - 09:27 PM

Senior Airman

• 1643 battles
  • [24RCS] 24RCS

View PostGonerNL, on 15 November 2019 - 06:22 PM, said:

So, chevron is not a reward ?

Because I now have 3 chevrons, not the 4 I had. What a pathetic event ...

View PostGonerNL, on 15 November 2019 - 08:16 PM, said:

Yeah, thanks WG for screwing me over ... first give me a reward and then discover you screwed up and take it away.

Chevrons are listed as rewards, just like the other stuff.

Rewards

zoloto_01_k8pR2Tn.png250 gold
prem_aobmh8m.png 3 days of Premium Account
trofey_01.png х1 Supply crate
token_icon.png x10 Tokens
nashivka_osenney_kampanii_new.png x1 Chevron

VERY Ironic that I greeted You in a game in last few days as a forum member I recognised then I read this:

I do as a Noob with a tiny percentage of your skill,games and game knowledge find the majority of what you post to be interesting informative or amusing.However in this instance I'm sorry But I'll call you out on not just the above two posts but many more that you've been negative about not being able to play certain sections because of Holidays,Thats  A GOOD life thing,you had the money for a holiday and I hope you enjoyed it.  Be grateful for that while someone else somewhere had to use their holiday allowance to  stay home and care for a dying relative.

Then it was something about not playing Bombers so being out of that round..fair enough thats a personal decision for your own entertainment but limits your  ability to do well in a multi faceted competition.Personally in the two days prior I scraped myself to my first ever tier 5 bomber and managed to at least scrape a placing in what was VERY hard given how well  higher jet powered bombers scored.

NOW lets be clear about the posts above..You were originally awarded for position 21 in perserverance  in Japanese /German planes the above listed rewards. Then when the results were revised You dont appear anywhere in any listing..So basically You got:

zoloto_01_k8pR2Tn.png250 gold
prem_aobmh8m.png 3 days of Premium Account
trofey_01.png х1 Supply crate
token_icon.png x10 Tokens

That You weren't actually entitled to as you didnt actually do enough to achieve them but were allowed to keep them. So you got stuff for free that other players around whatever your actual finishing position  was didnt get, and still complain..thats really not very becoming of an established forum influencer as it were.Then lets really look at what your "losing" a Chevron You Hadn't actually Won means.

Well You fell from an excuses/reasons already  covered 4 Chevrons entitling you to a tier 4 American plane To :exactly the same plane with 3 Chevrons ,You realistically given the issues addressed above had no chance whatsoever of progressing beyond the Hurricane IID in EITHER case.If you really want a Hurricane IID  Then I'll buy you one if it makes you feel better,though frankly it feels a bit like rewarding a Kid crying for sweets.

RIP credibility on so much of what you've posted previously as far as I'm concerned

Edited by Trusty1, 15 November 2019 - 09:37 PM.

PRESS_2_for_Skill #145 Posted 15 November 2019 - 10:17 PM

Senior Airman

• Conquest Member
  • 2928 battles
  • [-IRON] -IRON

View PostTrusty1, on 15 November 2019 - 09:27 PM, said:

VERY Ironic that I greeted You in a game in last few days as a forum member I recognised then I read this:

I do as a Noob with a tiny percentage of your skill,games and game knowledge find the majority of what you post to be interesting informative or amusing.However in this instance I'm sorry But I'll call you out on not just the above two posts but many more that you've been negative about not being able to play certain sections because of Holidays,Thats  A GOOD life thing,you had the money for a holiday and I hope you enjoyed it.  Be grateful for that while someone else somewhere had to use their holiday allowance to  stay home and care for a dying relative.

Then it was something about not playing Bombers so being out of that round..fair enough thats a personal decision for your own entertainment but limits your  ability to do well in a multi faceted competition.Personally in the two days prior I scraped myself to my first ever tier 5 bomber and managed to at least scrape a placing in what was VERY hard given how well  higher jet powered bombers scored.

NOW lets be clear about the posts above..You were originally awarded for position 21 in perserverance  in Japanese /German planes the above listed rewards. Then when the results were revised You dont appear anywhere in any listing..So basically You got:

zoloto_01_k8pR2Tn.png250 gold
prem_aobmh8m.png 3 days of Premium Account
trofey_01.png х1 Supply crate
token_icon.png x10 Tokens

That You weren't actually entitled to as you didnt actually do enough to achieve them but were allowed to keep them. So you got stuff for free that other players around whatever your actual finishing position  was didnt get, and still complain..thats really not very becoming of an established forum influencer as it were.Then lets really look at what your "losing" a Chevron You Hadn't actually Won means.

Well You fell from an excuses/reasons already  covered 4 Chevrons entitling you to a tier 4 American plane To :exactly the same plane with 3 Chevrons ,You realistically given the issues addressed above had no chance whatsoever of progressing beyond the Hurricane IID in EITHER case.If you really want a Hurricane IID  Then I'll buy you one if it makes you feel better,though frankly it feels a bit like rewarding a Kid crying for sweets.

RIP credibility on so much of what you've posted previously as far as I'm concerned

100% ture

CaptainAim #146 Posted 15 November 2019 - 10:47 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5651 battles
I agree.

PaulSturm #147 Posted 15 November 2019 - 11:38 PM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 5606 battles
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2

well, he may be joking, I don't know but he might receive his chevron back because they made mistake with the results once again, this time with perseverance rating, probably because they paid attention to mastery ratings more.

I already sent a ticket so if they correct my rating that will affect others too, so sadly, these results are not final. I want nothing else than what I won with my time and effort invested in this game and it's not much to ask for.

So whoever works on pulling this data from the server, and I doubt it's a complex thing to do...please don't watch a movie or listen to loud music while you working on it, be concentrate and pay attention to details and everything will be fine. We all make mistakes sometimes, but with WG it's happening every damn week :(

Shark1530 #148 Posted 16 November 2019 - 02:31 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6855 battles

View PostPaulSturm, on 15 November 2019 - 11:38 PM, said:

well, he may be joking, I don't know but he might receive his chevron back because they made mistake with the results once again, this time with perseverance rating, probably because they paid attention to mastery ratings more.

I already sent a ticket so if they correct my rating that will affect others too, so sadly, these results are not final. I want nothing else than what I won with my time and effort invested in this game and it's not much to ask for.

So whoever works on pulling this data from the server, and I doubt it's a complex thing to do...please don't watch a movie or listen to loud music while you working on it, be concentrate and pay attention to details and everything will be fine. We all make mistakes sometimes, but with WG it's happening every damn week :(

No I dont think Mastery is correct either, there are too much points there than it should be. For example I would really like to see 10 best games, replays and printscreens from all players and stages linked here near all results..But on mention of that everybody pretend stupid, right? So I do not see what s your point? Except what you making WG staff look silly and trying to get better result, but on which base? If you want do something for all, not just for you, ask them all replays and printscreens..If they put you on 1st place will you be than sure all is ok? Did not think so..

PaulSturm #149 Posted 16 November 2019 - 05:14 AM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 5606 battles
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2

@Shark1530, 

I don't know what you talking about...my base is  31479 cap points that give me 8th place in perseverance rating and I don't want your place or your rewards, I want mine. Of course I won't be silent about this.

And why do we need screenshots when they have everything in database?

this all happens when there is no in-game tracking of results, and we must rely on them to do calculations/pull data properly and all I'm saying is that they need to do it more professionally, not with mistakes all the time.

PRESS_2_for_Skill #150 Posted 16 November 2019 - 06:43 AM

Senior Airman

• Conquest Member
  • 2928 battles
  • [-IRON] -IRON

this is my 10 best games capture points

so the total is 9250 which is correct in USA mastery they calculate it correct for like all previous events

Shark1530 #151 Posted 16 November 2019 - 08:32 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6855 battles

View PostPaulSturm, on 16 November 2019 - 05:14 AM, said:

@Shark1530, 

I don't know what you talking about...my base is  31479 cap points that give me 8th place in perseverance rating and I don't want your place or your rewards, I want mine. Of course I won't be silent about this.

And why do we need screenshots when they have everything in database?

this all happens when there is no in-game tracking of results, and we must rely on them to do calculations/pull data properly and all I'm saying is that they need to do it more professionally, not with mistakes all the time.

I can say my cap points are 1 million? And what now? That s exactly what I say - "we must rely on them to do calculations/pull data properly". And now suddenly everybody are sure that results are not final? And asks from them constantly too correct data, now already for 3rd times, and nobody is happy with rewards, positions etc.? Will we count stages before again also than? Till when and how much times? Ok, do what you want, I will rather go to play game than read this..have a nice day!

Edited by Shark1530, 16 November 2019 - 08:41 AM.

blindfoId #152 Posted 16 November 2019 - 08:35 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Developer
  • 22 battles

View PostShark1530, on 15 November 2019 - 07:43 PM, said:

I think this no good also! I went now to count print-screen and I did only 71 print-screen and only there I had 28.020 Cap points. I have 90 replays also. So it means I played at least 19 games more! On 2nd or last day I reinstall Game Center and done some delet, so not sure how much I ve really played and is it all, but ok, I have prove for 90 games! Although for that 19 games I do not have print-screen, but you forgot that you can still see cap points on end of video, and according to new table I done only 3000cap points in 19 games, what is avarge 157cap points lol. So that s mean I should go and waste time and watch all 90 replays to the end, not a chance, and write cap points, and still not sure is it all what I ve played. And this is first time I did not do all printscreens, but ok. It would be soooo nice that we can see all that great results on replay and prinscreen,from this stage and stage before, but ok..GJ all !

Your 86 battles are counted with the total of 31020 CP. I believe some battles might not be counted as they were not played within the timeframe of event.

View PostPaulSturm, on 15 November 2019 - 07:59 PM, said:

not good again :(  I had 31479 cap points total which was enough for 8th place in Perseverance rating and now I'm 11th in Mastery...I didn't played before or after event ended, all games in Do335.

I will ask to check but this time results are correct. The script went a little bit wild for the first lists, thus, all games (without separating on USA+UK/ Japan+Germany) were counted towards the rating which led to the wrong placement. You cannot get 3147CP anyways. CPs are always multiples of 5.

PaulSturm #153 Posted 16 November 2019 - 09:32 AM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 5606 battles
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2

results are correct for mastery, it's exactly what I had in my evidence, but my problem here is that I had a better score for perseverance than mastery ranking and you still used my mastery rank for chevrons.

I'm absolutely sure that I had more than 27k CP that currently holds 10th place in perseverance, 31479 or 31480, not important very much.

clovisbxl #154 Posted 16 November 2019 - 10:00 AM

Senior Airman

• 3673 battles

The current result is quite in line with my own accounting (let's say 1 or 2% difference).

Don't forget that only battles with minimum 3000 PP were recorded for last event. It's possible one or two of mines were not recorded because of that (I forgot to track this criterion as it's quite unusual, without pretentiousness) or may be last battle was not recorded because it ended just after the time limit (with 380 CP).

InVictuS_ShaDoW #155 Posted 16 November 2019 - 10:04 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6808 battles
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E
I also agree with the final result, I have a dump from the 10 best battles (and also from every other battle that belonged to this stage of the event, even if it was 300 cp)

CaptainAim #156 Posted 16 November 2019 - 10:12 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5651 battles

View PostPaulSturm, on 16 November 2019 - 11:32 AM, said:

results are correct for mastery, it's exactly what I had in my evidence, but my problem here is that I had a better score for perseverance than mastery ranking and you still used my mastery rank for chevrons.

I'm absolutely sure that I had more than 27k CP that currently holds 10th place in perseverance, 31479 or 31480, not important very much.

You counted part of your results outside the time frame of the event. What is that hard to understand?

You counted battles before or after the event started or ended, so they didn't count. Learn the difference between your time zone and UTC which was the time reference for the event. Read the requirements again and see if you played outside the time frame which is most likely your case.

PaulSturm #157 Posted 16 November 2019 - 11:04 AM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 5606 battles
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2

I know it must be annoying for some players, my apologies, but I didn't expect to fight in forum and send tickets about this...I thought that just playing the game was enough.

They made a mistake that affects me and I simply know that I'm right about this.

If you look at both results they posted, they are some differences but most of these players have the same amount of points in both results except I'm not anymore on the list with 31830 10th place in first ranking (more than I had in my evidence by one game I thought it didn't count) but moved to mastery 11th place with the new results, so that means I had worse score than 11th on perseverance that is 26525. How I lost more than 5k points is a mystery...

And thank you @CaptainAim, I know the differences between time zones, my all games were within event limit and not a single one below 3k points.

GonerNL #158 Posted 16 November 2019 - 11:36 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 10026 battles

View PostTrusty1, on 15 November 2019 - 11:27 PM, said:

I don't know whose posts you read, but you quote me as saying I did not fly the bomber weekend ?! I actually got 2 chevrons in that one ... plse do not post nonsense and made up stories.

Also i never complained for missing one phase because of my vacation. I don't know what you're problem is with me, but it seems you are just making up stuff to make a point. I did however earlier post that it looked like I was going to miss the IM Beaufighter event, but that was eventually cancelled. So if you want to accuse people, at least get your stories straight ...

Just for the record ; I was very surprised to be in mastery. I was expecting to be in perseverance, but hey, they program the scripts and have all the data, so by now they should know how to get the right results.

And now I'm not even in perseverance ... I did not keep my scores, I trusted WG (yeah, I know...) but I still think I would be somewhere way down the perseverance list.

Edited by GonerNL, 16 November 2019 - 11:40 AM.

CaptainAim #159 Posted 16 November 2019 - 03:37 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5651 battles

View PostPaulSturm, on 16 November 2019 - 01:04 PM, said:

I know it must be annoying for some players, my apologies, but I didn't expect to fight in forum and send tickets about this...I thought that just playing the game was enough.

They made a mistake that affects me and I simply know that I'm right about this.

If you look at both results they posted, they are some differences but most of these players have the same amount of points in both results except I'm not anymore on the list with 31830 10th place in first ranking (more than I had in my evidence by one game I thought it didn't count) but moved to mastery 11th place with the new results, so that means I had worse score than 11th on perseverance that is 26525. How I lost more than 5k points is a mystery...

And thank you @CaptainAim, I know the differences between time zones, my all games were within event limit and not a single one below 3k points.

In this case it is indeed weird, but if they check it again and say it is correct than you are singing at close windows.

But... they also said they identified and corrected the lag causing bug which I encountered since the event, and tonight guess what? Planes were flying sideways, and my bullets did no damage when hitting an enemy plane because it was simply not there, I was shooting in the past. So trust them they solved the issue? I say no.

It may be the script that collect the data that causes this lagging bug or maybe it is caused by something else, like an attack, or hacking or poor server resources and it leads to inaccurate results in rankings and lag during the game.

I can not help you, but I hope justice will be done and one way or the other they will clarify you on what your results really look like. I think you may be telling the truth, but that won't matter. They need to see it in their data, and if that data is somehow corrupted...well, then it's up to them to believe it or not. Though I don't think they will act on confidence.

PaulSturm #160 Posted 16 November 2019 - 06:29 PM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 5606 battles
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2

@CaptainAim, 

yep...if they say it is fine for me to be placed 11th in mastery even though I have enough points to be 8th in perseverance, I must accept it, it will be unfair but nothing I can do.

I know that many players don't even track their results during events like this, and I urge them to do so because if they don't they will never know if the problem arises.

I do have evidence of all my games and I'm sure that anyone here would react the same if they are in my place, if you see that something is wrong it will be stupid to stay silent and not point at that mistake because no one will make it right for you if you don't fight for it by yourself.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users