• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

RoyalFlyingCorps #1 Posted 07 November 2019 - 03:24 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 15304 battles
  • [W___P] W___P

Alas, poor Blog, I knew you well...

Some of you may not be aware that there is, or should I say was, a WoWP blog.  Look, there’s a link to it in the menu bar above, right next to your messages, your likes and so on.  But do not haste ye there; it hasn’t had a new article since October 2018.  The WoWP “evangelist’ appears to have put a dust cover over his keyboard.

Wondering what happened to Eugene Pugach led me to looking at the team section on the blog.  It seems much smaller than I remember.  Larisa, a.k.a. “Priolia”, is still there, but there’s a name I noticed particularly by its absence, that of “Mr WoWP”, Kirill Gladsky.  For those of you not in the know, Mr Gladsky was a mainstay of and a very important figure in the development of WoWP and has been there for years.

Not any longer, apparently.  I hear rumours to the effect that he’s moved to World Of Tanks, which, if true, seems to bode badly for the future of WoWP.

Blindfold, could you be persuaded to comment on Kirill’s purported departure and on the development roadmap published early this year?  

paca_madaidhean #2 Posted 12 November 2019 - 07:03 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5740 battles
  • [BIZZ] BIZZ

yep I noticed that too   well said royal 

as for server problems that was last posted in feb. 2016  

hahahahaha fix coming soon ???????

Aimless #3 Posted Yesterday, 08:38 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2679 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
The actual fix was chasing players away from the game. Problem solved. Except there's a birthday special with an easy day premium worth using on WoT or Sheeps.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users