Community Stream?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Vann_Red #1 Posted 08 November 2019 - 02:56 PM

Airman Basic

• 1790 battles
  • [LXGM] LXGM

Good morning, all!  I'm watching eekeeboo's EU tanks stream and I realized I have no idea when the WoWP community manager streams planes.  Would someone let me know?

Thanks,

Vann

houghtonbee #2 Posted 08 November 2019 - 02:58 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4199 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Never.

Happy to help.

Vann_Red #3 Posted 08 November 2019 - 03:01 PM

Airman Basic

• 1790 battles
  • [LXGM] LXGM

Oh, that's a shame.  Who is the community manager?  Maybe she/he would consider a stream if we asked.

Vann

raketak_ #4 Posted 11 November 2019 - 09:03 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 8181 battles
I think I see eekeeboo streem planes too. This was before he moved to tanks. Maybe on Halloween last year?

Discontinued #5 Posted 11 November 2019 - 09:16 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2471 battles
Usually its the other way round people leave tanks to come to WOWP for a more sane and civilized experience rather than "slumming it" with the proles 

"May cause the explode problem"

2ugly #6 Posted 11 November 2019 - 09:24 AM

Senior Airman

• 5706 battles
I came to WOWP for free premium and easy free EXP...and I stayed...

levlos #7 Posted 11 November 2019 - 01:40 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3759 battles

I came to WoWP to avoid the psychopatic behaviour of WoT.

I would not say that my faith in humanity has been immensely bolstered, but my conviction that there is massive doses of psychotropic drugs in the water has been weakened.

- You can't shoot me! I have a very low threshold of death. My doctor says I can't have bullets enter my body at any time.-

- Handle these capsules with care. Dr. Noah's bacillus is highly contagious. This germ, when distributed in the atmosphere will make all women beautiful and destroy all men over 4'6."-

zen_monk_ #8 Posted 11 November 2019 - 02:27 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 8159 battles
  • [__] __

View Postlevlos, on 11 November 2019 - 02:40 PM, said:

I came to WoWP to avoid the psychopatic behaviour of WoT.

I would not say that my faith in humanity has been immensely bolstered, but my conviction that there is massive doses of psychotropic drugs in the water has been weakened.

Nah, we're only silly sometimes due to lack of oxygen up in the heights. Otherwise almost all of us are refugees from WoT who run for the same reasons as you.

In the end it will be bliss.

Spoiler

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

Discontinued #9 Posted 11 November 2019 - 02:41 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2471 battles

The problem with WOT is that it has no re-spawn and therefore, it has a toxic community, which unfortunately has become part of its game culture only so many time can you see the word bot/noob/scrub etc before using the same nomenclature and going along with the crowd. 

Also the biggest problem of all with WOT,  is that it has tanks in it, which was always a glaring issue they never managed to resolve.....Shocking!

Its just a bit of a shame this game (WOWP) doesn't get the attention it deserves, but having said that, they way that the developers focused and messed around with wot, was another factor that led to my leaving the game (although boredom was a major cause and also being bad at it too.)

It could be that this game has its charms because it flies under the radar so to speak!

Edited by Discontinued, 11 November 2019 - 02:50 PM.

"May cause the explode problem"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users