new streamer WoWP wargaming games

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Jethro_Grey #1 Posted 19 November 2019 - 12:22 PM

Senior Airman

• 78 battles
  • [KAIN] KAIN

Hi there,

i'm Jethro, a passionate WoWS player and Twitch Affiliate.

I only started streaming early October 2019, but it's fun and i hope my viewers enjoy it too. 

I stream mostly WoWS, but also WoWP and WoT.

Despite WoWP not being that popular, it's - imo - way more fun that WoT could ever be.

World of Warships is and will stay however be the main title i'll be streaming (70%), while WoWP and WoT make only 30% as of now. 

I want however to give each game, WoWP and WoT, a dedicated day where i stream the respective title exclusively.

The occasional non WG titles include, in no particular order, Mechwarrior Online, Diaspora - Shattered Armistice, Cold Waters, Subnautica, Atlantik Fleet, FreeSpace Open, the Blue Planet series

Apart from that, various older Star Wars games might make an appearance, when i feel like it. 

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and Assassins Creed: Odyssey might make an appearance in the future.

I stream every weekend, and occasionally on Thursday afternoon, but i hope to be able to stream on other days too. 

In the week from 25th November to 1st december, i should be able to stream daily for a few hours. 

Starting 16th December, i'll be Streaming daily until 12th January. 

Come join me and let's have some fun! 

Currently working on Sub Badges and emotes, and on a Discord server of my own (spread sheet says, you'll have fun without them for now…).

Follow my Twitter to stay up to date! 

See you on the high seas, high up in the air, on the ground, in SPAAAACE, under the ocean, in times long gone and in a galaxy far far away…or in chat. ^^

https://www.twitch.tv/jethro__grey

nitemare_gary #2 Posted 19 November 2019 - 12:44 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1768 battles

View PostJethro_Grey, on 19 November 2019 - 12:22 PM, said:

it's - imo - way more fun that WoT could ever be.

Absolutely, we'll show those slow-paced tankies.:izmena: 

nitemare_gary #3 Posted 19 November 2019 - 01:06 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1768 battles

This game needs to be in the public eye as much as possible, why I almost started on WoWS. (specifically because I liked the idea of carriers, not that I would ever change from this though) If you can get some of the people who play carriers to start playing this, that would be fantastic.:honoring:

Edited by nitemare_gary, 19 November 2019 - 01:08 PM.

Jethro_Grey #4 Posted 19 November 2019 - 02:07 PM

Senior Airman

• 78 battles
  • [KAIN] KAIN

View Postnitemare_gary, on 19 November 2019 - 12:44 PM, said:

Absolutely, we'll show those slow-paced tankies.:izmena: 

Exactly.

View Postnitemare_gary, on 19 November 2019 - 01:06 PM, said:

This game needs to be in the public eye as much as possible, why I almost started on WoWS. (specifically because I liked the idea of carriers, not that I would ever change from this though) If you can get some of the people who play carriers to start playing this, that would be fantastic.:honoring:

I can only agree with that, WoWP is a good game that doesn't get enough exposure and has less players then it should have. 

Not exactly sure why, as it is overall an improvement over what it was back in the day. 

My only criticism as of now is, that there is no 'no cap kill all' mode, to mix up the gameplay a bit. 

Well, i only recently started streaming, so i don't have that many viewers (although the numbers are increasing), so the impact i might have right now, is negligeable. However i'll try my best to expose WoWP to CV players, but it's not gonna be easy. 

Also, the fact that i'm a noob myself when it comes to WoWP won't be helping either (see here for yourself).

There is another issue that might discourage potential new players/ CV players from WoWS.

The fact that CVs in WoWS are basically playing with god mode on and getting away with it.

If you put a bit of effort into CV gameplay, you can have great results and unicum stats, as there is no counter to CVs except 'maybe' blobbing up (which works only as long enough ships are alive to actually form a blob). 

WoWP doesn't has a god mode, there is no chance for a player to wreck half the team and get away unscathed.

Which of course is a good Thing, as there should Always be a counter to any class you play, but many CV players play CVs for exactly that reason, especially in lower tiers, with up to 3 CV per side, against ships with virtually no AA and no ability to defend themselfs.

That being said, i'll do my best in the upcoming weeks and months, to expose WoWP to a wider audience and Maybe shanghai a couple of players to give it a try.

Discontinued #5 Posted 20 November 2019 - 06:58 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2551 battles

View PostJethro_Grey, on 19 November 2019 - 12:22 PM, said:

Hi there,

i'm Jethro, a passionate WoWS player and Twitch Affiliate.

I only started streaming early October 2019, but it's fun and i hope my viewers enjoy it too. 

I stream mostly WoWS, but also WoWP and WoT.

Despite WoWP not being that popular, it's - imo - way more fun that WoT could ever be.

World of Warships is and will stay however be the main title i'll be streaming (70%), while WoWP and WoT make only 30% as of now. 

I want however to give each game, WoWP and WoT, a dedicated day where i stream the respective title exclusively.

The occasional non WG titles include, in no particular order, Mechwarrior Online, Diaspora - Shattered Armistice, Cold Waters, Subnautica, Atlantik Fleet, FreeSpace Open, the Blue Planet series

Apart from that, various older Star Wars games might make an appearance, when i feel like it. 

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and Assassins Creed: Odyssey might make an appearance in the future.

I stream every weekend, and occasionally on Thursday afternoon, but i hope to be able to stream on other days too. 

In the week from 25th November to 1st december, i should be able to stream daily for a few hours. 

Starting 16th December, i'll be Streaming daily until 12th January. 

Come join me and let's have some fun! 

Currently working on Sub Badges and emotes, and on a Discord server of my own (spread sheet says, you'll have fun without them for now…).

Follow my Twitter to stay up to date! 

See you on the high seas, high up in the air, on the ground, in SPAAAACE, under the ocean, in times long gone and in a galaxy far far away…or in chat. ^^

https://www.twitch.tv/jethro__grey

Ran out of likes!

I will follow!

"May cause the explode problem"

Discontinued #6 Posted 21 November 2019 - 12:03 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2551 battles
I worked out how to record games too and i might throw up a couple of Youtube vids as well 

Jethro_Grey #7 Posted 21 November 2019 - 02:51 PM

Senior Airman

• 78 battles
  • [KAIN] KAIN

View PostDiscontinued, on 20 November 2019 - 06:58 PM, said:

Ran out of likes!

I will follow!

Thx mate! 

Discontinued #8 Posted 21 November 2019 - 08:30 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2551 battles

I made this earlier but for some reason it looks a little Fuzzy 

chapultacus #9 Posted 22 November 2019 - 04:18 AM

Senior Airman

• 5506 battles
  • [TIG3R] TIG3R

Hi folks. I just started streaming on twitch too.

Check this out https://www.twitch.tv/chapultacus

Jethro_Grey #10 Posted 22 November 2019 - 10:17 AM

Senior Airman

• 78 battles
  • [KAIN] KAIN

View PostDiscontinued, on 21 November 2019 - 08:30 PM, said:

I made this earlier but for some reason it looks a little Fuzzy 

Subbed.

View Postchapultacus, on 22 November 2019 - 04:18 AM, said:

Hi folks. I just started streaming on twitch too.

Check this out https://www.twitch.tv/chapultacus

Followed.

Jethro_Grey #11 Posted 23 November 2019 - 01:09 PM

Senior Airman

• 78 battles
  • [KAIN] KAIN
Stream up in 30mins!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users