Jump to content


Daily Rewards progress not updating


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Ziptop #1 Posted 27 November 2019 - 09:52 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 4478 battles
  • 749
  • Member since:
    08-31-2012

Hi - bug as described in title. 

 

Viewed in hangar via the tab it appears that the daily rewards progress is bugged. 

 

All week days are checked as if we have passed those days. (monday through Sunday all check marked) it is only wednesday.

Only Monday indicates completed. - Tuesday and Wednesday do not indicate the 3000 pp as earned despite having played a lot and earned a lot.

 

exit game and clear cache has not resolved the issue. 

 



GonerNL #2 Posted 28 November 2019 - 08:40 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Advanced Member
  • 10071 battles
  • 2,127
  • Member since:
    09-02-2017

Did you actually get a confirmation in after battle that you completed the mission and got the reward ??

 

I saw posts from others reporting this bug, but have never experienced it myself (and for some time I played all 4 servers).



Ziptop #3 Posted 28 November 2019 - 09:34 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 4478 battles
  • 749
  • Member since:
    08-31-2012

View PostGonerNL, on 28 November 2019 - 09:40 AM, said:

Did you actually get a confirmation in after battle that you completed the mission and got the reward ??

 

I saw posts from others reporting this bug, but have never experienced it myself (and for some time I played all 4 servers).

 

Daily Reward. 

Condition 1 = Log in.

Condition 2 = Earn 3000 PP.

 

Is there even a notification for that? (and yes. I have fulfilled that condition 2 - and then some)

 

Now of course, if this is truly glitched that's me stuffed for the weekly crate on Sunday.

Did you recall if there was a fix when you saw it mentioned?


Edited by Ziptop, 28 November 2019 - 09:43 AM.


blindfoId #4 Posted 29 November 2019 - 10:35 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 22 battles
  • 589
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View PostZiptop, on 28 November 2019 - 12:52 AM, said:

Hi - bug as described in title. 

 

Viewed in hangar via the tab it appears that the daily rewards progress is bugged. 

 

All week days are checked as if we have passed those days. (monday through Sunday all check marked) it is only wednesday.

Only Monday indicates completed. - Tuesday and Wednesday do not indicate the 3000 pp as earned despite having played a lot and earned a lot.

 

exit game and clear cache has not resolved the issue. 

 

 

If you encounter this particular issue (all days have checkmarks) and don't receive a crate on Sunday, just file a ticket describing this issue with a screenshot of all days "checked", you'll get your crate :honoring:



Ziptop #5 Posted 01 December 2019 - 08:53 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 4478 battles
  • 749
  • Member since:
    08-31-2012

I provided said screenshot. Instead they demanded replays of the battles to prove I had earned the points. 

 

This issue also messed up "Heavy Rumble" - I have not received a single reward from that either. - so presumably I'm going to have to provide replays of each and every battle for that too? 

 


Edited by Ziptop, 01 December 2019 - 09:01 AM.


blindfoId #6 Posted 02 December 2019 - 01:35 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 22 battles
  • 589
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View PostZiptop, on 01 December 2019 - 11:53 AM, said:

I provided said screenshot. Instead they demanded replays of the battles to prove I had earned the points. 

 

This issue also messed up "Heavy Rumble" - I have not received a single reward from that either. - so presumably I'm going to have to provide replays of each and every battle for that too? 

 

 

You simply needed to submit a ticket on Sunday after playing a battle with a mid-week screenshot that shows you have all days marked, it would be easier :)

 

Regarding "Heavy Rumble", it seems that all rewards were credited to your account correctly. 






4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users