Heavy Rumble

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 28 November 2019 - 11:58 AM

Aviation HQ

• Advanced Member
  • 0 battles
From November 29 till December 2, take your favorite fighters out of the Hangar and prove your superiority!

Full news text

Sidus_Preclarum #2 Posted 28 November 2019 - 05:43 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6833 battles

Ok, status check up, lads: how many perdiod II Improved cockpit armour do you already have unused in your depot?

I've got 4 (plus 3 standard ones)

Well, I guess it's a good thing I won't be tempted to play more than 1 game of WoWp per day this week-end, with that WoT marathon and all that.

(Speaking of WoT, if you still at least occasionally play the game, don't forget to log in today to get your rewards, especially for the tonk if your account is >4yo . And possibly last year's tonk as well i you missed it, which is cool.

Edited by Sidus_Preclarum, 28 November 2019 - 06:03 PM.

KlausHetti #3 Posted 28 November 2019 - 06:06 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 12512 battles
  • [W___P] W___P

I have no improved cockpit armour in my depot.

I always disassemble equipment if I do not need it.

Morgen ist heute schon gestern! 

m249jim #4 Posted 28 November 2019 - 07:19 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4691 battles
WoWS for the Black Friday containers (WoWP seems to have totally ignored this) and WoT for the M54 marathon for this weekend, will pop into WoWP for the daily, and the 3x for a few long term grinds, but that it for this weekend

DuainHicks #5 Posted 30 November 2019 - 11:21 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2069 battles
  • [BRE4K] BRE4K

It is clear that wop does not have any type of event for Black Friday.

Really, it is hard for me to understand this company, every day I was more and more surprised with the things it does, or rather that it stops doing.

Is it due to lack of staff?

In the end one thinks, although I do not want to think about it, that they want to close the game, but the truth is that the game is very good, you just need to worry more about it, that you put content and improve the servers where it is hosted .

In good luck, enjoy the Black Friday offers on WoT and WoS.

Without hesitation, the best Black Friday deals are those of WoS, which is clearly the game they are devoting much more enthusiasm to than the other two.

Edited by DuainHicks, 30 November 2019 - 11:24 AM.

World Of Planes in Spanish.

CaptainAim #6 Posted 02 December 2019 - 08:47 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5651 battles

View PostDuainHicks, on 30 November 2019 - 01:21 PM, said:

It is clear that wop does not have any type of event for Black Friday.

Really, it is hard for me to understand this company, every day I was more and more surprised with the things it does, or rather that it stops doing.

Is it due to lack of staff?

In the end one thinks, although I do not want to think about it, that they want to close the game, but the truth is that the game is very good, you just need to worry more about it, that you put content and improve the servers where it is hosted .

In good luck, enjoy the Black Friday offers on WoT and WoS.

Without hesitation, the best Black Friday deals are those of WoS, which is clearly the game they are devoting much more enthusiasm to than the other two.

Finally somebody who speaks his mind. That is exactly what I tried to point out not so long ago in one of the Fall Campaign's stage topic.

My guess is the game suffers from a lack of income, with people working hard to get the free stuff rather than choosing to spend money and support the game. With a small player base, and a low income there is not much they can do, but at the same time if people don't find the offers appealing you can't force them to spend just to support the game. What they truly lack is somebody who can give them the player's perspective and advise them on what to do in terms of offers and content. Add to this the fact that no matter what will be added to the game in terms of content, events or offers there will be always people who will cry about something and say the game sucks even if in truth they suck at the game. But WG can't be so rude and tell them that and it would also be discouraging for those players. And, unfortunately, WG doesn't care much about a player's perspective if it doesn't fits with their perspective. Well, what can I say other that I am sorry for them and I am sorry for you guys not finding what you are looking for. But, let's be patient, maybe the good stuff is in the works. Hope dies the last, they say.

DuainHicks #7 Posted 02 December 2019 - 10:19 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2069 battles
  • [BRE4K] BRE4K
I hope you're right and it's only a matter of time that they improve.
But it is that with WG, we get every slap in the face, that we are like to have patience with them.

And now we will see the Christmas event, if it leaves on acceptable dates, or directly in 2020, because the one of the previous year, almost never goes out.

I believe in my humble opinion, that they piss off the customer unnecessarily.

Or maybe they like it, I don't know.

For my part I will continue playing, because it is a game that as I say I like it, in the absence of improvement, the game is fun.

CaptainAim #8 Posted 02 December 2019 - 10:36 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5651 battles

I totally felt the slaps myself so many times. However, as long as the game will be playable (not lagging) I will play the the game as long as I have the time. I can't afford to make large purchases but I will make maybe small purchases to support the game if I will consider it is worth it. I just hope WG management will descend from its ivory tower among us the every day mortals and show us a bit of respect and do their part of the job. It just requires a little will from their part. And they will be rewarded with our gratitude and high words and game support. And of course, our money.

WoWp is better in some areas than the other 2 games but they don't have to stop here and settle for less when is still so much room for improvement and development, starting with the game optimization and ending with the relationship they develop with the people that play the game.

And the lower your expectations are for now, the lower the disappointment in the future. Sad, but true. 

DuainHicks #9 Posted 02 December 2019 - 12:35 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2069 battles
  • [BRE4K] BRE4K
totally agree.

The truth is that I spent a significant amount of money, both in this and in the other WG games.
Even in the eliminated Total war, they canceled and spent money, which then "compensated" me with some sweets, which even by mistake did not reach the real value that I spent in the game.
What I don't want is for them to do the same thing they did with that one in WoP, because I like this WoP more, I dedicate more time to it, and now that I have all the German planes, I need some premium, but the rest I have all of them.
I would like to continue playing the game for years, and years.

blindfoId #10 Posted 02 December 2019 - 12:45 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Developer
  • 22 battles
I'd like to remind you that this thread is dedicated to the in-game weekend event, which is already over. Please stick to the topic. 

CaptainAim #11 Posted 02 December 2019 - 12:45 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5651 battles

View PostDuainHicks, on 02 December 2019 - 02:35 PM, said:

totally agree.

The truth is that I spent a significant amount of money, both in this and in the other WG games.
Even in the eliminated Total war, they canceled and spent money, which then "compensated" me with some sweets, which even by mistake did not reach the real value that I spent in the game.
What I don't want is for them to do the same thing they did with that one in WoP, because I like this WoP more, I dedicate more time to it, and now that I have all the German planes, I need some premium, but the rest I have all of them.
I would like to continue playing the game for years, and years.

If they would put down WoWp they would basically give the community a signal that they are not capable of meeting players' needs, and it would be the equivalent of the beginning of the end for them (in case that didn't happen already) so, unless they want to close the business and go home, I don't think it is going to happen. I tried medieval too and since I knew how it was supposed to be having played the originals I uninstalled quickly. And as time showed I was right about it. WoWp is growing, slowly but growing. If they will start too buff/nerf planes or mingle with the economy in a negative manner, the trend will change and then it will lose players the same way WoWs did. So it is their game, their court and their ball. We are just the players. What they do to the game is entirely their responsibility and we can not do anything about it, should they decide to cripple it.

So... I know your pain, I have been there. But you have to get over it because it is not your game nor your planes. They own everything except the players.

CaptainAim #12 Posted 02 December 2019 - 12:46 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5651 battles

View PostblindfoId, on 02 December 2019 - 02:45 PM, said:

I'd like to remind you that this thread is dedicated to the in-game weekend event, which is already over. Please stick to the topic. 

Ok, sorry, I deviated a little bit. My apologies. Just speaking my mind, no harm done.

:honoring:

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users