I-250

l-250 I-250

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

acewestly #1 Posted 03 December 2019 - 05:47 PM

Senior Airman

• 1007 battles

I was playing with I-250 machine + - 180 days .. but this gaming is total ****** .. 

BiG ZERO CHANCE for win ... absolutly !!!!!!! i have 1/50 only win ... this game normal ??

i play 2 minuts and im 10x death ....  this is scarp this fly .... 

im soooo worry :((((((((  .. in one gaming ( now ( - 10 min.  back))  i have 6x death with one players ( spitfireX) ...  ... OMG MY KREDIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

SOOOO live for speed S3 is best game ... nothing WOWp

bye kind. 

ALL update game  back 200 days is bad for funny normal gaming with I-250 ...   but this fly is legendary ... but no prestize name, state, in the groum players .. so bad gamming ... THANKS wargamming.net .. wery thanks for you polity ... 

aaahhh .. this game is not simulator .. this is RC simulator .. ach sooo 

KlausHetti #2 Posted 03 December 2019 - 06:40 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 12512 battles
  • [W___P] W___P

Hey acewestly,

looks like you took a really unlucky approach to wowp.

For several reasons there  are these bad results with your I-250 plane.

1. The I-250 is - compared to I-17 in it's tier , the MiG-3 and  I-220 in their tiers one of the worse planes in this line.
I remember I had to die through many battles with the I-250 to reach the next level. 
You need to know that In all lines of the TechTree you always have good and bad planes.
Another example is the I-210 - really worse compared to the very god I-220.

2. You started one line of fighters and nothing else.
With 900 battles you do not yet have enough experiance to play on the highest tier (VIII, ...). 

Especially the jump from mid tiers to high tiers is not really sensefull if you did not play much in mid tier.

I myself sarted with tier I and after I dot the most of them I went to the next level and so on.
I did not play lines where I could see that the planes in that lines did rally fit to my gameplay.
I am bad at Groundattackers or Bombers for example.
I had to find the planes which are - for my style - the good ones and the bad ones.
This took time but gave me much more experiance. 

3. I do not know how you managed the pilot skills.
Good pilot skills provide a huge amount of better performance in a plane.
If you always started the higher tier plane with a completely new pilot then you do not have the advantage of higher performance.

I nearly always started with the pilot of the lower tier plane with 90% for credits instead of 50%.

But I do not know how you managed that.

As I said, you got bad luck with your approach. 
From my view you should restart with 2 or 3 other lines from below instead of surrender.
If there is a guy with a Spitfire killing you 6 times and you think you could not win any fight then there are 2 reasons for that:

- he killed you because you were an easy target and nothing is wrong with that

- you were killed 6 times because you were at the same place as the Spitty was - change of goals could bring you to another area where you could find more simple enemies.

Next goal? Never give up and play smart to get the basics of the game and add more experiance to your career as a pilot!  

Morgen ist heute schon gestern! 

acewestly #3 Posted 03 December 2019 - 08:01 PM

Senior Airman

• 1007 battles

Hallo Klaus.

problem is on AI system + config physical value .... 

This game use 50%players vs. 50% bots.  but i have bad rating for funny game ...

i have 2 gold fly maschine  lvl 3 .. PV3 and BK534   ... if i play with ... so 48/50 i winner and 30/50 im top 1 or 2 or 3 ... becose UI system use funny rating for easy gaming .. 

sooo

if i use  mig3( l-250)  so i want use style gaming for this maschine ...   fly max top air > attack bombarder > fly next ...   but if i try ... bombarder win , i have shooting , but game dont respect .. miss miss miss miss fire gun :( .... 

soo okeyyyy .. i try attack  change type fly maschine ... and no ... this is complet bad idea ... becose facility and acceleration ... 

WoWP need change system for style gamming ... bad UI schooling  now ..  PILOT  is excelent 100% plus 4 bonus .. i play WOWp 4 years if i have some time .. + -  one,two weekend a month   

I soooo want flying with mig-15 ... i wanted 4 years ... i m playing for only this type fly maschine nothing other want. 

Edited by acewestly, 03 December 2019 - 08:29 PM.

Mariu #4 Posted 03 December 2019 - 10:24 PM

Airman Basic

• Alpha Tester
  • 3471 battles
  • [SITH] SITH

The I-250 is the real entrance in this line, the Mig-9/15 are both playing the same way only a lot faster. Attacking bombers in this plane is not a good idea, if they are not low health most of the time they will smoke you or will cost you to much health than they are worth.

You are fast so you can annoy heavies (without turrets) and out-turn/run multi-roles. But all other fighters in this Tier have better turn-rate then you. Some of them you can out turn with equipment/luck but against Spitfire/Yak/Ki/Zero you either need to put in some boost to disengage (the engine cooling consumable is great for this) or get the drop on them and hope your 37 finish them off when you pass. But it's better not to get in a turn fight at all and sometimes one of the turn-fighters will still get you when you boost away.

How I played the I-250 most of the time, was the following: Get high -> find a nice target heavy/slow-turning fighter/multi-role, stay away from turn-fighter hotspots like mining plant/airfield in the middle of the map or massings of enemies. And stay high, only drop down if you are sure you can pass or finish the target. A low-health GAA or already involved fighter for example.

Also don't hold down the fire-button, your guns have different range with 120m effectiv distance apart and the 37 has slow bullets, so you need to adjust for that. While the 23mm can hit effectivly at 740m, the 37mm only starts to hit at 620m, so that is the distance you want to start blasting.

I enjoyed the I-250 most of the time, had also some quite bad runs with it. But it's an ok plane, a drop in the line like the I-210 and not a keeper, but it will teach you how to play the rest of the line. The Mig-9 gets alot more fun.

levlos #5 Posted 04 December 2019 - 08:25 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4197 battles
  • [-IRON] -IRON

Mariu and Klaus gave you very sound advice. I will try to sum it up, beacuse I also suffered with that plane.

Targets: multi-roles and heavies. AI heavies and light fighters ONLY if there are many allies with you and you don't get their full attention

Secondary targets: ground attackers. ONLY if you climb, shoot them, climb again and re-start. NEVER stay behind them where they can shoot you back.

Targets to avoid: human fighters. EXCEPT if you have full boost, dive, and they have low health and they are distracted. Avoid full health bombers too.

Problems with the plane:

1- the 37mm gun heats up REALLY fast, and its shell velocity is low. Deflection fire with it is a nightmare. So you have low persitant damage dealing, unlike the i-220

2- not enough speed or thrust to break of engagement if you are in a bind. You might climb at 90 degrees up with the strong boost, but that is not enough, because when the boost is off, you are a brick.

3- the plane bleeds way too much speed when it turns. Its dynamic capabilties are very poor.

4- you need good battlefield awareness in order to select where you are going next, because you are easy meat for many planes.

All in all, if you avoid enemy human fighters or have plenty of allies to seek help from (dont forget that F7 key!!!!), you will do well enough to get the Mig-9 in a few dozens of games. Look to get aircraft XP and chevrons, so as to reach the fantastic mig-9 airplane as fast as possible.

Problem: in tier 9 you will meet tier 9 or 10 players such as Angry-Chilli, Zhukov2014 and others  that will completely tear your [lalalalalala] up because they have fantastic crews, maxed airplane, very good piloting and tactical skills. You DO NOT WANT TO BE IN TIER 9 until you have hundreds of flight time hours. You will simply not enjoy it. You team-mates neither :)

I would advise to get yourself a heavy fighter. Why ? First, you are fast, and you got good weapons. Secondly, and more importantly, piloting a heavy gets you to develop a sense of the battlefield much faster than being always turning and firing in a light fighters. You are flying high, fast, and YOU get to decide where to go and who to engage. And that skill is the most important one, to my opinion -even with fighters, at high tier.

Have fun, do not give up, if you got through the atrocious i-210, you will get through the i-250. The mig-9 , as said above, is a delight -but the tier is really unforgiving if you play at the wrong times of the day.

L.

Edited by levlos, 04 December 2019 - 08:28 AM.

- You can't shoot me! I have a very low threshold of death. My doctor says I can't have bullets enter my body at any time.-

- Handle these capsules with care. Dr. Noah's bacillus is highly contagious. This germ, when distributed in the atmosphere will make all women beautiful and destroy all men over 4'6."-

atlasapl #6 Posted 04 December 2019 - 09:58 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2827 battles
  • [OFFC] OFFC
Go high, stay high. You should not be mixing it with the glory boys in their spitfires. But you must be observant and keep your eyes open to be aware of whats around you.

The 37mm is your main focus so trigger discipline is very important. Don't just go blasting away with it.

I really enjoyed the I-250. Had a real blast in it. I have unlocked the Mig-9, I just don't have the credits for it yet.

BravelyRanAway #7 Posted 04 December 2019 - 10:16 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4105 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

It is a strange plane. I thought that the I-220 was great and when I moved up to the I-250...well...deflation, the I-250 felt bad for agility and firepower, the feeling of flying through treacle.:(

I was quite surprised after checking my stats in it, that I performed better in it than I did in the I-220.:amazed:

Sometimes what you perceive doesn't match with reality.:)

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

zen_monk_ #8 Posted 04 December 2019 - 10:21 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 8387 battles
  • [__] __

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 04 December 2019 - 11:16 AM, said:

It is a strange plane. I thought that the I-220 was great and when I moved up to the I-250...well...deflation, the I-250 felt bad for agility and firepower, the feeling of flying through treacle.:(

Same here. I-220 was a revelation, a hidden gem no one talks about. "OK, this one is a keeper for sure". But once you climb over the fence into this new thingy I-250, it's rush to the top, MiG-15. "Let's just grind this as fast as I can, get it over with and move on."

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

houghtonbee #9 Posted 04 December 2019 - 06:19 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4419 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postzen_monk_, on 04 December 2019 - 11:21 AM, said:

Same here. I-220 was a revelation, a hidden gem no one talks about. "OK, this one is a keeper for sure". But once you climb over the fence into this new thingy I-250, it's rush to the top, MiG-15. "Let's just grind this as fast as I can, get it over with and move on."

I went off the 220 after 2.0 was released, in 1.9 it was fantastic. Not sure what changed, just didnt feel as effective as before.

acewestly #10 Posted 04 December 2019 - 07:40 PM

Senior Airman

• 1007 battles

https://drive.google...ew?usp=sharing    ...  sreen my fly maschine 

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing ... screen my fly servis maschine .. 

https://drive.google...ew?usp=sharing    -- need white star 50 000 :(((

https://drive.google...ew?usp=sharing   ...gold maschine

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing ...gold 2 

I thank all the good people for organizing me.

I had an + - identical idea.

I think about 100 weekends and for me it's a real mig9 if I don't use services, upgrades and more ... just a female slave ... :( .. oh .. bad game ..

If I lost some life for WOWP, I want a happy time ... and I don't want NOhappy.

the player is not a worker .. but the I-250 is just a working tool.
is supposed to be a fantastic style of play, but it has to change the AI system .. the system must respect the player's strategy what the player wants ...
now the system goes upstream.

I will wait for 2-3 updates .. then I will end ... 4 years of playing and not fun.

perhaps the grandson will continue around 2045 AD: D

/// Now I'm testing gaming with changing CPUvsGPU usage for PhysX and .. and .. and. .a .. and maybe I'm already paranoid: --- DBD ... but I have really different results ... PV3 never won today, it never happened. I just wrote here yesterday that it is my fantasy plane, and, and it's not now ...
// use ASUS amiloxi751ln .. mouse HAMA urage 00113735

win is a problem https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Edited by acewestly, 04 December 2019 - 08:27 PM.

prawiejakzywiec666 #11 Posted 04 December 2019 - 08:51 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 9845 battles
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E

Dear acewestly,

in my opinion you're doing it wrong. Thank you for the screens because they give us some guideance. 

My advice:

1) go for speed rather than maneuverability. Your I-250 is not a turn fighter, but may compete with heavy fighters and light fighters at high alt (over 2000m). Put Marksman or Engine Guru instead.

2) remove the defending skill of your pilot. It gives +40% bonus to the EQUIPEMENT you have on your aircraft with defensive bonus (parts that give you +HP or additional resistance). This skill is useless when you have it on your aircraft.

3) Remove the G-suit and put Optical gunsight as equipement. You will only benefit from G Suit if you keep high speed of your aircraft (yellow or red speed). You have to hit with your 37mm canon. It is harder to do that with the G suit.

Edited by prawiejakzywiec666, 04 December 2019 - 08:51 PM.

chikken

acewestly #12 Posted 04 December 2019 - 09:23 PM

Senior Airman

• 1007 battles

Prawie666 

ooo thanks .. G suit .. i respect you .. 

but step 2 . remowe defending skill ?? really ?

I use the SGD  Style Guard Dog strategy, downhill to hill ... I don't rotate over the "city" at least I feel like that.

//   easy arcade with PV3 but first win today https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

//  knowledge ... tomorrow I will test again ..

if use PhysX for CPU ,, hit your opponent is 20%
if use PhysX for GPU Nvidia ,, hit your opponent is 75%

and i belive it ,, because i see some effekt if i play my game lfs"net with wheel G27 logitech

Edited by acewestly, 04 December 2019 - 09:37 PM.

acewestly #13 Posted 04 December 2019 - 09:52 PM

Senior Airman

• 1007 battles

i m LOL  

https://drive.google...ew?usp=sharing   no win :D 

Edited by acewestly, 04 December 2019 - 09:53 PM.

Mariu #14 Posted 04 December 2019 - 10:32 PM

Airman Basic

• Alpha Tester
  • 3471 battles
  • [SITH] SITH

Like prawiejakzywiec66 said you want to change the defensive skill from your pilot or change the equipment on the plane. Currently the defensiv skill is wasted on your setup of the I-250, as the skill gives 40% on mounted equipment (this might be down to the translation error to czech?). Your pilot will not activate the skill bonus for the "lightweight wing airframe" and the "lightweight power unit", as you currently don't have any defensiv equipment on the I-250. What you want is "aerodynamic expert" as pilot skill to get the bonus out of your current setup or change the equipment to something like your PV3 has, which is perfectly setup for the defensiv skill (I am not sure if aerodynamic expert stacks with gunsight, does anyone know?). so the skill bonus from the defensiv skill comes into effect.

If gunsight doesn't stack with gunsight you can even change the skills on your PV3 pilot as "aerodynamic expert" don't give you bonus skill points there and change it to engine guru or marksman.

I get the idea with the defensiv skill to be able to withstand the fire of other planes and hunt bombers. It was also a built i did run with for a while. It works but it is not as nice as the I-250 can be with "polished skin" and "uprated engine" for example. "Lightweight wing airframe" and the "lightweight power unit" is also a built which works for it. But if would try the speed approach first and get the right feeling for the plane.

That you run with blue ammo is a good thing, that gives you a nice fire/crit chance for the 37mm. If you can spare the money or play premium sometimes throw in engine cooling (currently it's still half priced). Having 10 seconds free boost every 90 seconds is a nice thing to have with this plane. If you don't run premium give it a try and see if it is worth for you to dump the blue ammo.

atlasapl #15 Posted 05 December 2019 - 01:25 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2827 battles
  • [OFFC] OFFC

In the I-250 I initially went with the following.

Equipment:-

Gun Sight

Polished Skin

Lightweight Engine

Pilot skills:-

Aerodynamics Expert

Marksman 1 & 2

I always go with Polished skin on an altitude fighter as you are never going to get it to turn enough for it to make a real difference. The lightweight engine negates the negatives to the polished skin. So you end up with a plane with increased speed but with no loss in turn rate. Aerodynamics expert increases by 40% the effects of both the polished skin and lightweight engine.

Ziptop #16 Posted 05 December 2019 - 03:19 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 4385 battles

View Postatlasapl, on 05 December 2019 - 02:25 PM, said:

I always go with Polished skin on an altitude fighter as you are never going to get it to turn enough for it to make a real difference. The lightweight engine negates the negatives to the polished skin. So you end up with a plane with increased speed but with no loss in turn rate. Aerodynamics expert increases by 40% the effects of both the polished skin and lightweight engine.

Nice strategy. Thanks for sharing that.

acewestly #17 Posted 07 December 2019 - 05:15 AM

Senior Airman

• 1007 battles

Friends, thank you for your advice.
defense of the pilot means according to the Czech text in the game .. all the green numbers add up (6 + 5.5 +1.2 + 2 +1) ..
for me 15.7 .. and these 15.7 apply as follows ..
increase HP (endurance) aircraft + 15.7
and also
increase defense critical + ((15,7 / 100) * 40))

// increases the positive effect of mounted equipment on aircraft endurance and critical damage resistance by 40%
// my plane has better protection against crital attacker + more life of my plane.

czech text on picture   https://drive.google...w?usp=sharing  

CZ!!  zvyšuje kladný efekt namontovaného vybavení na výdrž letadla a odolnost proti kritickému poškození o 40%  !!CZ

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

A A A  a a a annnndddddd

https://drive.google...ew?usp=sharing      miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiG    ,, a was playing alll night :::---DDD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users