• 662 battles
  • [A_D_C] A_D_C

Hello Boyzzz !! 

It will be any new update soon ??They dont  talk about any :(

GonerNL #2 Posted 04 December 2019 - 02:41 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 11368 battles
They haven't talked about an update for 6 months ... apart from "no update or patch this week". 

Frantiszek_ #3 Posted 04 December 2019 - 03:12 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 28573 battles
  • [D-FJ] D-FJ
True. We wait for new planes, new maps.

levlos #4 Posted 04 December 2019 - 04:37 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5412 battles
  • [-IRON] -IRON

View PostFrantiszek_W_R_E, on 04 December 2019 - 05:12 PM, said:

True. We wait for new planes, new maps.

Was there ever  any new maps released after the game reboot, as a patch ?

- You can't shoot me! I have a very low threshold of death. My doctor says I can't have bullets enter my body at any time.-

- Handle these capsules with care. Dr. Noah's bacillus is highly contagious. This germ, when distributed in the atmosphere will make all women beautiful and destroy all men over 4'6."-

ApartClassic - 'may all your certainly illegitimate progeny suffer pox or at least perpetual flu'

acewestly #5 Posted 04 December 2019 - 08:41 PM

Senior Airman

• 1010 battles

oh yeees .... 

i so want new map with manual change time for gaming ( 10min, 30 min 60 min ) 

because today before playing. just wait for players, load, wait for introduction 30 s, respawn another 20 s ... OMG  efektivite 50/50  .. wait/play ... 

what a person creates something so abnormal and illogical   =  the game you are just waiting for.

NOrespawntime and MAnual change time for play .... not even a mighty god can

paca_madaidhean #6 Posted 05 December 2019 - 10:31 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 7301 battles
  • [BIZZ] BIZZ

is it no staff no update ? sorry blindfold  

but running on win  7  wow 

0berhessen #7 Posted 06 December 2019 - 07:41 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5331 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postacewestly, on 04 December 2019 - 08:41 PM, said:

oh yeees .... 

i so want new map with manual change time for gaming ( 10min, 30 min 60 min ) 

because today before playing. just wait for players, load, wait for introduction 30 s, respawn another 20 s ... OMG  efektivite 50/50  .. wait/play ... 

what a person creates something so abnormal and illogical   =  the game you are just waiting for.

NOrespawntime and MAnual change time for play .... not even a mighty god can

Just for your information, before they came up with respawn - as a new player you were shot down just seconds after the battle started and the game was over for you.

Which means you were hanging in the waiting line like 8 minutes... sometimes you have had "luck" to find another human matched in the enemy team, if he was better/more experienced/had the better plane, the battle was over for you... after sitting a loooong time in front of your screen waiting.

This i guess was the most frustrating experience specially for newer players!

The changes they made are:

The max. waiting time should be around 110 seconds, if there are no other humans, you are matched against "Bots only" enemy teams and i would say in 99% of all cases this will be a gifted win!

Now you have respawn and if you are shot down, it is because often enough a own mistake you made. You have the chance to think what went wrong and respawn, then try another tactic.

To sum it up: in these cases the game developed in a better direction

There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. ... Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, that presents the difficulties (Douglas Adams - Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy)

unseen_strike #8 Posted 06 December 2019 - 10:20 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 14600 battles
  • [LROLL] LROLL

View Post0berhessen, on 06 December 2019 - 07:41 AM, said:

Just for your information, before they came up with respawn - as a new player you were shot down just seconds after the battle started and the game was over for you.

Which means you were hanging in the waiting line like 8 minutes... sometimes you have had "luck" to find another human matched in the enemy team, if he was better/more experienced/had the better plane, the battle was over for you... after sitting a loooong time in front of your screen waiting.

This i guess was the most frustrating experience specially for newer players!

The changes they made are:

The max. waiting time should be around 110 seconds, if there are no other humans, you are matched against "Bots only" enemy teams and i would say in 99% of all cases this will be a gifted win!

Now you have respawn and if you are shot down, it is because often enough a own mistake you made. You have the chance to think what went wrong and respawn, then try another tactic.

To sum it up: in these cases the game developed in a better direction

Agree.

BTW,no new patch,no events like last Christmas:sceptic: