What happens to equipment when you sell a plane

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Dhansak #1 Posted 08 December 2019 - 04:39 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2820 battles

I have googled this to no avail!

I see that you can dismount a piece of equipment for one token and, if you wish, then sell the equipment for credits. However, If you were to sell a plane with mounted equipment, does the equipment go to the depot or is it sold for credits along with the plane? In either case, does it cost you a token?

Basically, I have a plane with a sight on it; I plan to sell the plane and use the sight on another craft. I was trying to avoid using a token to dismount it first if there was another game mechanic in place that would save me the token.

zen_monk_ #2 Posted 08 December 2019 - 04:53 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 10408 battles
  • [__] __

You will be offered a sell screen with boxes to tick on what "to move to depot". For sights etc, it would cost Tokens. 1 to 4 depending on the level of upgrade.

Can't go around it.

Edited by zen_monk_, 08 December 2019 - 04:53 PM.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

KlausHetti #3 Posted 08 December 2019 - 05:11 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 14706 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
I tested an empty Tier I plane, bought a visual sight and upgraded the sight to level II.
That was 10 mech parts and 1 instruments and some Credits.
I checked what I get when I dismantle the equipment (lowest topic in the option list clicking right on the sight)
They "pay back" 8 mechs and 1 instrument and no credits
You get the same back to your materials depot when you sell the plane as zen_monk explains above.
Costs you 2 mech parts and some credits but no token.

Feel free to check this with ultimative equipment :coin:   

Morgen ist heute schon gestern! 

Dhansak #4 Posted 08 December 2019 - 06:12 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2820 battles

Ah thank you both. - I hadn't noticed the dismantle option  - doh.  Will see which option makes most sense for my situation - i.e. do I need parts or tokens more. Parts seem to come in pretty freely but tokens (for me at this point) don't, so I'll probably just go for the dismantle option more often than not.

Cheers :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users