Unique Supply Crates

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

i_want_cookies #1 Posted 27 December 2019 - 12:15 AM

Senior Airman

• 620 battles

So, we had this nice little xmas gift from WG, called Champion's Reward, thanks. And here comes the BUT, do not tell me, out of 44 UNIQUE supply crates, i got zero, i repeat ZERO premium aircraft. Ok i got them all in my hangar before, but does it mean you dont have the chance to get aircraft from those boxes?? I mean the aircraft drop is turned off if you have them?? Quite dirty if you ask me...

Sidus_Preclarum #2 Posted 27 December 2019 - 04:45 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 7649 battles

Hahaha.

"Why does that impossible event have a probability of zero ?!"

Also, 44 completions, wow, and here I was thinking I had been no-lifing with 31, as I have been pinned at home alone with what I thought was a sprained ankle but now suspect might be tendinitis (or porque no le dos?). Also, in those 33 crates I didn't get the last plane of the obtainable planes list, the tier 3 Soviet (well, us-made…) GAA thingie. You know, that thing which name must go something like "lbsshlbh-1"

Edited by Sidus_Preclarum, 27 December 2019 - 05:10 AM.

houghtonbee #3 Posted 27 December 2019 - 08:33 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 8364 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Only 12 for me as I couldnt get on much christmas day and boxing day. Praise be for WG's incompetence though :) no premium ac but some premium days, about 1.5k gold, 50k free xp or more and the usual selection of nonsense dropped for me.

I now have over 28mil credits worth of unused equipment and 9mil of consumables to add to my 45mil banked credits, should i need to go on a spending spree anytime soon.

GonerNL #4 Posted 27 December 2019 - 08:47 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 14128 battles

View Posti_want_cookies, on 27 December 2019 - 01:15 AM, said:

Out of 44 UNIQUE supply crates, i got zero, i repeat ZERO premium aircraft. .

Could very well be ... as far as I remember blindold or eekeeboo once told that if there's a plane you already have, there is a re-reroll for another. But when you already have all premiums, I guess there is no plane re-roll, you just get something else.

i_want_cookies #5 Posted 27 December 2019 - 09:01 AM

Senior Airman

• 620 battles

I have abused the EF 131, and with around 20k score in every battle, the 44 completion was "only" circa 120 matches.

Well if you are right Goner (and i think you are because of the zero drop from 44) this is a cheap trick from the company. The unique supply crate is cr*p for ppl like me, who has all the available planes.

Spartan_93 #6 Posted 27 December 2019 - 09:23 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 2070 battles
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2

View Posti_want_cookies, on 27 December 2019 - 09:01 AM, said:

The unique supply crate is cr*p for ppl like me, who has all the available planes.

Well, I just missing the soviet T7 and I don't get it, too. But are the crates crap? No, I get gold and premium time and other usefull stuff. For me they are really cool. Thx a lot for the crates :great:

But for thankless people like you, they may be crap :facepalm:

Sidus_Preclarum #7 Posted 27 December 2019 - 09:47 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 7649 battles

View Posti_want_cookies, on 27 December 2019 - 10:01 AM, said:

I have abused the EF 131, and with around 20k score in every battle, the 44 completion was "only" circa 120 matches.

Well if you are right Goner (and i think you are because of the zero drop from 44) this is a cheap trick from the company. The unique supply crate is cr*p for ppl like me, who has all the available planes.

Once I realised _I *really* don't know why I clicked the mission tab before quiting this day, call that divine inspiration _  that the mission as uploaded was missing a somewhat crucial parameter, which was during the afternoon of the 24, I considered spamming the ef131, as a plane capable of either pulling big scores in contested game, or quick 12kpp rolfstomps, and finally decided against it.

Instead, I payed the X2s for various planes, those that needed be specced or even elited, plus premium planes  to train up future high tier pilots.

At some point I realised I could also, if I, say, was sitting at 47k pp, a 16kpp game was something of a waste, and that I could just quit at 3k and then try and do a big game with another plane, to have a good start for the next completion. I also decided against doing it, because, well, that's just not how I roll 

Also, I just realised that I totally missed the paint jobs discount, which was something on which I could have spent some of that unexpected 3.5k gold windfall

Block Quote

No, I get gold and premium time and other usefull stuff

Yeah, I mean, I'll still call the standard crates "substandard crates", but after almost a hundred, well, let's say that if there's an event with a contest for bombing stuff, I have the explosives to do that. And I don't think I'll have to buy equipment anytime soon.

Edited by Sidus_Preclarum, 27 December 2019 - 10:10 AM.

blindfoId #8 Posted 27 December 2019 - 10:13 AM

• Developer
  • 22 battles

View Posti_want_cookies, on 27 December 2019 - 03:15 AM, said:

So, we had this nice little xmas gift from WG, called Champion's Reward, thanks. And here comes the BUT, do not tell me, out of 44 UNIQUE supply crates, i got zero, i repeat ZERO premium aircraft. Ok i got them all in my hangar before, but does it mean you dont have the chance to get aircraft from those boxes?? I mean the aircraft drop is turned off if you have them?? 

You cannot receive planes that you already own from Unique Crates. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users