How can I open in-game crates

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Amun_RA #1 Posted 07 January 2020 - 06:32 PM

Airman Basic

• 470 battles
  • [CABL] CABL

Please tell me where do I find the crates I've purchased. I don't find them anywhere. I only have experience with crates in world of tanks.

Thanks! 

BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 07 January 2020 - 06:40 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4479 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
In your hanger, look at the top left...you'll see a little red box with the number of boxes you've bought written in it....just click it.....and press the open button below the crate.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

Amun_RA #3 Posted 07 January 2020 - 06:46 PM

Airman Basic

• 470 battles
  • [CABL] CABL

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 07 January 2020 - 06:40 PM, said:

In your hanger, look at the top left...you'll see a little red box with the number of boxes you've bought written in it....just click it.....and press the open button below the crate.

Thx! I don't have it. I think I should open a ticket. I think I have seen you on the wot forum. Have a nice evening!

Btw, what happens if you activate the mission and complete it for the Vampire F 1 if you already have the aircraft? Do you get any reward for it? 

Edited by Amun_RA, 07 January 2020 - 06:48 PM.

BravelyRanAway #4 Posted 07 January 2020 - 07:07 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4479 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

Try this first, just click the tabs I've indicated in the pic's in the spoiler(I've circled them in red).....

Spoiler

See if that shows any crates.

Do you have the Vampire already?:amazed: Not sure if you can get another reward for doing it again.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

Amun_RA #5 Posted 07 January 2020 - 07:25 PM

Airman Basic

• 470 battles
  • [CABL] CABL

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 07 January 2020 - 07:07 PM, said:

Try this first, just click the tabs I've indicated in the pic's in the spoiler(I've circled them in red).....

Spoiler

See if that shows any crates.

Do you have the Vampire already?:amazed: Not sure if you can get another reward for doing it again.

I've got the Vampire last year. Since then I haven't played the game at all. 

You can only open holiday supply crates from a special website. It was about Holiday crates, should have mentioned that. 

WarHawk_2014 #6 Posted 07 January 2020 - 07:30 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5124 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
They used to give gold compensation for the Vampire. I know I got gold compensation, but it was a few months ago, don't know for sure if it's still the same situation.

BravelyRanAway #7 Posted 07 January 2020 - 07:36 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4479 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostAmun_RA, on 07 January 2020 - 07:25 PM, said:

I've got the Vampire last year. Since then I haven't played the game at all. 

You can only open holiday supply crates from a special website. It was about Holiday crates, should have mentioned that. 

You can't do the Vampire mission twice....the option to do it is removed when you complete it.

Sorry about the Holiday Box misunderstanding..............I didn't buy any in WoWP's as you get better value in WoT(Goldwise)....which I then used to buy Premium planes in WoWP's.

I did buy them last year in WoWP's, I vaguely remember having to click something in the game results tab in the bottom right of the hanger.(Then again....I could be going gaga)

houghtonbee #8 Posted 07 January 2020 - 07:39 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4829 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
https://eu.playwarplanes.com/en/ this should be the website to log in and open your purchased holiday crates

Amun_RA #9 Posted 07 January 2020 - 07:44 PM

Airman Basic

• 470 battles
  • [CABL] CABL

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 07 January 2020 - 07:36 PM, said:

You can't do the Vampire mission twice....the option to do it is removed when you complete it.

Sorry about the Holiday Box misunderstanding..............I didn't buy any in WoWP's as you get better value in WoT(Goldwise)....which I then used to buy Premium planes in WoWP's.

I did buy them last year in WoWP's, I vaguely remember having to click something in the game results tab in the bottom right of the hanger.(Then again....I could be going gaga)

I think it was another type of mission, basically a scheme to get players to pay lots of money to complete it because it was very hard and time dependant. 

Thx for everything! 

Amun_RA #10 Posted 07 January 2020 - 07:45 PM

Airman Basic

• 470 battles
  • [CABL] CABL

View PostWarHawk_2014, on 07 January 2020 - 07:30 PM, said:

They used to give gold compensation for the Vampire. I know I got gold compensation, but it was a few months ago, don't know for sure if it's still the same situation.

Thx! 

Mournfull #11 Posted 07 January 2020 - 08:08 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 9554 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Posthoughtonbee, on 07 January 2020 - 07:39 PM, said:

https://eu.playwarplanes.com/en/ this should be the website to log in and open your purchased holiday crates

This.

If you puchased any Christmas/holiday crates you can only see them on the external website and open them there.

Once opened the items you win will be put straight into your account.

GonerNL #12 Posted 08 January 2020 - 08:54 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 10686 battles

View PostMournfull, on 07 January 2020 - 09:08 PM, said:

Once opened the items you win will be put straight into your account.

Well, straight ... it might actually take some time for the contents to show up in your client. 

blindfoId #13 Posted 08 January 2020 - 09:27 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Developer
  • 22 battles

View PostAmun_RA, on 07 January 2020 - 09:46 PM, said:

Thx! I don't have it. I think I should open a ticket. I think I have seen you on the wot forum. Have a nice evening!

Btw, what happens if you activate the mission and complete it for the Vampire F 1 if you already have the aircraft? Do you get any reward for it? 

I hope you've found your crates on our special website :)

Regarding the Vampire missions, if you have got your Vampire (from last year's Op Orders) and complete the series of missions active at the moment, you'll receive gold compensation as well as decoration set for this warbird. :honoring:

Amun_RA #14 Posted 13 January 2020 - 10:42 PM

Airman Basic

• 470 battles
  • [CABL] CABL

View PostblindfoId, on 08 January 2020 - 09:27 AM, said:

I hope you've found your crates on our special website :)

Regarding the Vampire missions, if you have got your Vampire (from last year's Op Orders) and complete the series of missions active at the moment, you'll receive gold compensation as well as decoration set for this warbird. :honoring:

Thx a lot for your answer! :) 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users