• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

levlos #1 Posted 20 January 2020 - 03:51 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5363 battles
  • [-IRON] -IRON

Hello gals and guys!

I know there is a menu in "settings"/ "general" thatn allows you to select one of the 2 hangars currently available in the game. Annoyingly, the space where the selection button should be is empty, AND the hangar changes randomly or prompts me about once a month to select one of the two. <sigh>

Does anyone know how to deal with this bug ? I need specific hangars to make some screenshots and my hair are turning grey.

"go and study computer science", they said. "it is based on logic", they said.

- You can't shoot me! I have a very low threshold of death. My doctor says I can't have bullets enter my body at any time.-

- Handle these capsules with care. Dr. Noah's bacillus is highly contagious. This germ, when distributed in the atmosphere will make all women beautiful and destroy all men over 4'6."-

ApartClassic - 'may all your certainly illegitimate progeny suffer pox or at least perpetual flu'

Ziptop #2 Posted 21 January 2020 - 03:50 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 6322 battles
  • [_-0-_] _-0-_
Do you have Premium? I think multi hangar option is a premium thing? 

GonerNL #3 Posted 21 January 2020 - 09:06 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 11346 battles

Yeah, it's a premium thing.

Probably coincides with receiving some premium days in a crate ?

levlos #4 Posted 21 January 2020 - 10:21 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5363 battles
  • [-IRON] -IRON

a-haaaa

you must be right ! Thank you Zip ! I will ahve to wait until I get more premium days to get the screenshots I need.

Cheers !

- You can't shoot me! I have a very low threshold of death. My doctor says I can't have bullets enter my body at any time.-

- Handle these capsules with care. Dr. Noah's bacillus is highly contagious. This germ, when distributed in the atmosphere will make all women beautiful and destroy all men over 4'6."-

ApartClassic - 'may all your certainly illegitimate progeny suffer pox or at least perpetual flu'

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users