Really low score bug (Maybe)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Ziptop #1 Posted 23 January 2020 - 03:33 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 7844 battles
  • [_-0-_] _-0-_

Ok, I don't know if this is a bug or not or me just being lame but...

I bought Ruskie lady pilot. Put her in my stock IL-40 (which I've never flown) and added the gunner from my Tu-1

And I don't seem to be scoring very much of anything.

I killed 17 ground targets, 3 aircraft, captured 5 sectors and won the game only to earn 80k silver (boosted from 58k by premium) and the aircraft XP and pilot/crew XP was something like 3700 each!!!

It's been like this since I started with the IL-40 last night.

(and at this rate it will be next Christmas before I have managed to grind the XP for all the upgrades. That's providing I don't get killed because when I die a couple of times I actually lose silver. 

It could be that I'm just really lame and the stock guns etc just don't cut through enough targets but one thing strikes me as odd and sets off alarms.

Both the pilot and gunner earn the EXACT same amount of XP every battle. Every battle. If the pilot earns 2780 the gunner earns 2780 - game after game.

I've opened a ticket, but thought I would throw this out there to see if anybody had thoughts or input.

GonerNL #2 Posted 23 January 2020 - 08:40 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 12986 battles

I've seen that too, very low aircraft and crew exp in battles where I did good.

Especially last weekend in the Battle Insight mini-event where you could get 3 multipliers for battle and crew exp. Had some really good games with all 3 multipliers where my crew only got 3K ?! Other comparable games gave me 34K !!

zen_monk_ #3 Posted 23 January 2020 - 09:07 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 10410 battles
  • [__] __

View PostZiptop, on 23 January 2020 - 04:33 AM, said:

It could be that I'm just really lame and the stock guns etc just don't cut through enough targets but one thing strikes me as odd and sets off alarms.

Both the pilot and gunner earn the EXACT same amount of XP every battle. Every battle. If the pilot earns 2780 the gunner earns 2780 - game after game.

No you're not lame. Neither are you, Goner.

There is a bug, a complicated one, with boosters and x3 and "1.5 more for...", whatever. Looks like the game can't deal with too much complicated add-ons and it messes up the scores. I've noticed it when trying to finalize some of my pilots to levels I wanted - spent boosters to no avail, only to be given the same XP as I would have had without the boosters, or sometimes a basic score like for a loss.

There were games where my pilot got 160k XP, hooray boosters worked, only to be given 3756 in the very next game - same plane, same pilot, same performance...

Very annoying bug and acts so weird I can't pin exactly how it works.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

Frantiszek_D_F_J #4 Posted 23 January 2020 - 09:35 AM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 33764 battles
  • [D-FJ] D-FJ

I'm observing the issue of crew experience. The first fight today is x2, the result is good, and the experience for the crew with the x2 bonus is the same as it was in normal combat without bonuses.

It's been several days. Example fight with 21, mega score and experience x2 ...........

====

One more thing. In the photo from 21.12.2020 the result is (almost) better in everything and experience less. What is going on?

Edited by Renamed_user_987654321, 23 January 2020 - 09:43 AM.

zen_monk_ #5 Posted 23 January 2020 - 09:52 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 10410 battles
  • [__] __

Looks like it works ~OK on regular days, a simple x2 for the first victory and that's all. Then all the boosters mostly work fine and the results are calculated ~normally.

The trouble is always on special weekends, when there's something more to be added and calculated. That's when the WoWP mathematics fail dramaticaly.

Edited by zen_monk_, 23 January 2020 - 09:53 AM.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users