Premium shop request.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

nitemare_gary #1 Posted 23 January 2020 - 03:22 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2170 battles

Is there any chance of seeing the Ju-86, S.510, Ki-8 or Ki-33 for sale, with prices around the 5/6 euro range?

These planes just appeal to me, not for power or rarity, but they just... well... I just like the look of them. But I won't buy any of them if they are with something like a T7 or 10,000 gold. I confess here to being a wallet warrior, but a crumbling one. I won't buy expensive stuff, I can't. I buy the less expensive things because it's a bit like buying a digital movie, so my price range is up to 15 euros. (at a push) But I love this game, so money spent having fun is not money waisted.  

I used to like the starter bundles that cost less than 5 euros. They had a plane, 500 gold and some premium, small but sweet. What ever happened to them?

(P.S. euro is the currency used on the main EU website which is why I have used it here. It is by no means meant to represent my nationality. I neither confirm or deny the fact that I use the euro.:hiding: )

Like the top post on this topic:http://forum.worldof...599#entry602599

If you do, you will have earnt a place in the immortal hall of WOWP fame! :izmena:

blindfoId #2 Posted 29 January 2020 - 10:31 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Developer
  • 22 battles

View Postnitemare_gary, on 23 January 2020 - 06:22 PM, said:

Is there any chance of seeing the Ju-86, S.510, Ki-8 or Ki-33 for sale, with prices around the 5/6 euro range?

These planes just appeal to me, not for power or rarity, but they just... well... I just like the look of them. But I won't buy any of them if they are with something like a T7 or 10,000 gold. I confess here to being a wallet warrior, but a crumbling one. I won't buy expensive stuff, I can't. I buy the less expensive things because it's a bit like buying a digital movie, so my price range is up to 15 euros. (at a push) But I love this game, so money spent having fun is not money waisted.  

I used to like the starter bundles that cost less than 5 euros. They had a plane, 500 gold and some premium, small but sweet. What ever happened to them?

(P.S. euro is the currency used on the main EU website which is why I have used it here. It is by no means meant to represent my nationality. I neither confirm or deny the fact that I use the euro.:hiding: )

I'll forward your desire to the responsible team. I'm sure they'll try to take into account your suggestion :honoring:

nitemare_gary #3 Posted 29 January 2020 - 12:49 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2170 battles
Fantastic, thank you very much.

Like the top post on this topic:http://forum.worldof...599#entry602599

If you do, you will have earnt a place in the immortal hall of WOWP fame! :izmena:

ThinderChief #4 Posted 04 February 2020 - 01:03 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2550 battles

View PostblindfoId, on 29 January 2020 - 10:31 AM, said:

I'll forward your desire to the responsible team. I'm sure they'll try to take into account your suggestion :honoring:

Well if you can do that...

It would be great if we also could have a French line.

https://en.wikipedia...'Air_(1909–1942)#September_1939_–_June_1940

But my personal request would be customized camo, without national markings that is, I'd like to get rid of the German crosses on mine, like captured aircraft???

Dak28 #5 Posted 05 February 2020 - 07:07 PM

Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 517 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

So, I would like buy Italian line, I can spend 100 euro, any interest?

With now stupid jokes, will be any chance to see some Italians planes?

Edited by Dak28, 05 February 2020 - 07:07 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users