new bug

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

paca_madaidhean #1 Posted 27 January 2020 - 09:50 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6756 battles
  • [BIZZ] BIZZ

has anyone seen  a bug like lets shut the game window but keep the game running 

this happens quickly and often  this has been happening since the last windows ten  upgrade

ps still playing in win 7 if you are asking 

0berhessen #2 Posted 29 January 2020 - 07:49 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5074 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postpaca_madaidhean, on 27 January 2020 - 09:50 PM, said:

has anyone seen  a bug like lets shut the game window but keep the game running 

this happens quickly and often  this has been happening since the last windows ten  upgrade

ps still playing in win 7 if you are asking 

Had the same, game wasn´t even visible in the task manager just an "wargaming error" task.

Restarting Gamecenter didnt solve the issue, restarting system did.

There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. ... Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, that presents the difficulties (Douglas Adams - Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy)

Ykazumi #3 Posted 06 February 2020 - 01:07 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 9515 battles
  • [BIZZ] BIZZ

I don´t know for sure if it is to do with a new form of bug or not.  I´ve been seeing server-disconnects in any team at any battle.This is happening constantly at every battle every day. Now It was my turn yesterday midnight when I just came back to hangar with victory, then, to my astonishment,another battle result had popped up in front of my eyes, where my team had lost and I made 1,000 PP only. The same plane.

The thing is I´ve never flown the latter battle at all. Neither can  I recongize names of players of the both teams.  Because I was not in there myself at my own will.( I keep a captured hangar screen of it) My server was working properly and at online.

There are several  seconds´ time differecne betweeen these two battles.  It is totally utterly impossible that I have flown 2 battles exactly at the same time. Typical numbers in those disconnects are , 0K & 1k PP  0 kill ,3 got killed. 0-critical hits, 0-gts

I duly suspect this might be the effect of a bug or, the WG might be doing this incessantly in order to mobilize and ulitize ghost persons.Or for lack of human players.

This is the main reason why I believe other players must be experiencing this nightmarish oddity.

regards,

Edited by Ykazumi, 06 February 2020 - 01:20 PM.

GonerNL #4 Posted 06 February 2020 - 01:20 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 10983 battles

Looks like just a variation on a number of bugs that launches your plane in battle without you.

I have even left the queue and started another battle, only to get a result afterwards for the first battle I never was in ... even with the same plane.

Same for disconnected from server, client crash, endless-queue-of-death ...

GonerNL #5 Posted 08 February 2020 - 10:01 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 10983 battles

View Postinvader_from_mars, on 07 February 2020 - 12:33 PM, said:

THERE IS NO WAY TO LEAVE THE QUEUE!!! 

You sure ?

Because I have left the queue and selected a plane (same or other) and entered another battle and only got 1 result afterwards ... only in rare cases do I get 2 results ; 1 for a battle I was not in, but my plane was and 1 for the battle I played ...

invader_from_mars #6 Posted 10 February 2020 - 10:33 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 10561 battles
Gambling my friend, gambling. It's like 50-50. If you chase better stats, better WR% never press the Leave button, or else youll find yourself in 2 battles simultaneously

blindfoId #7 Posted 10 February 2020 - 10:59 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Developer
  • 22 battles

View PostYkazumi, on 06 February 2020 - 04:07 PM, said:

I don´t know for sure if it is to do with a new form of bug or not.  I´ve been seeing server-disconnects in any team at any battle.This is happening constantly at every battle every day. Now It was my turn yesterday midnight when I just came back to hangar with victory, then, to my astonishment,another battle result had popped up in front of my eyes, where my team had lost and I made 1,000 PP only. The same plane.

The thing is I´ve never flown the latter battle at all. Neither can  I recongize names of players of the both teams.  Because I was not in there myself at my own will.( I keep a captured hangar screen of it) My server was working properly and at online.

There are several  seconds´ time differecne betweeen these two battles.  It is totally utterly impossible that I have flown 2 battles exactly at the same time. Typical numbers in those disconnects are , 0K & 1k PP  0 kill ,3 got killed. 0-critical hits, 0-gts

I duly suspect this might be the effect of a bug or, the WG might be doing this incessantly in order to mobilize and ulitize ghost persons.Or for lack of human players.

This is the main reason why I believe other players must be experiencing this nightmarish oddity.

regards,

Is it possible that you've left the queue for some reason and re-enter it afterward? It seems to me that you might've left the queue when your match had already been found and then joined another queue, and that caused a "ghost" battle. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users