Vivid Bundle

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 17 February 2020 - 11:37 AM

Aviation HQ

• Advanced Member
  • 0 battles
For the first time in many years, you will have the opportunity to get a set of exclusive paint schemes! Hurry up!

Full news text

RoyalFlyingCorps #2 Posted 17 February 2020 - 11:43 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 17065 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
Everything’s Gone Chrome, with apologies to New Order.

InVictuS_ShaDoW #3 Posted 17 February 2020 - 12:08 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 7530 battles
  • [-WRE-] -WRE-
Cool!

andrew3142 #4 Posted 17 February 2020 - 02:41 PM

Senior Airman

• 8194 battles
Very nice but now I just need a mission/special to get the two Tier 8s in the list
(Please)

WilhelmII #5 Posted 17 February 2020 - 02:48 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 4231 battles
  • [AT2] AT2

Hmmm luvverly Jubberly, now how about the grinders?? where is their treat?? where is their discount to paint their planes with in game gold?? come on grinders and collectors like me,  would love a little treat as well,  sorry but ATM I don't buy anything other than Hangers, Cam Paint, Emblems and Nose jobs, I will start buying planes and these type of bundles when there is a little more interest in sorting out the bugs a little more regularly than once a year.

But yes the paint bundle does look good. if  it was for 6 year old's playing Mario Cart, this game is being spoilt enough by frustrated artists of the dev team without coming up with more,  the game is primarily set in WWII less for the stupid jets other than the Me 262 so IMO, authentic style Camo only,  with  the pop art placed where the sun don't shine.  

Edited by WilhelmII, 17 February 2020 - 03:36 PM.

zgubny #6 Posted 17 February 2020 - 03:00 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 12158 battles
  • [D-302] D-302

View PostCommunity, on 17 February 2020 - 12:37 PM, said:

For the first time in many years, you will have the opportunity to get a set of exclusive paint schemes! Hurry up!
<a href="https://worldofwarplanes.eu/news/vivid-bundle-feb-2020/">Full news text</a>

They are ugly, unsightly, uncomely, ill-favored . I won't never buy these paint schemes ! They are expensive .

Ask to Leornado Zen _monk to do the job ! You need to be teached or you must have bats in the belfry !

Sidus_Preclarum #7 Posted 17 February 2020 - 03:06 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 7482 battles

Somewhat tempting, but I already have chrome on the wildcat proto, I don't plan on ever getting the chinese planes, and I've already got paints for the Henschel and the C-6

GonerNL #8 Posted 17 February 2020 - 03:21 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 11285 battles

View Postzgubny, on 17 February 2020 - 04:00 PM, said:

Ask to Leornado Zen _monk to do the job ! You need to be teached or you must have bats in the belfry !

Keep in mind that custom paint jobs do not give extra speed, protection or training ... you need to 'wear' the special skins under your custom paint scheme.

Edited by GonerNL, 17 February 2020 - 03:22 PM.

WilhelmII #9 Posted 17 February 2020 - 03:38 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 4231 battles
  • [AT2] AT2

View PostGonerNL, on 17 February 2020 - 03:21 PM, said:

Keep in mind that custom paint jobs do not give extra speed, protection or training ... you need to 'wear' the special skins under your custom paint scheme.

Which of course you have already paid for with gold, so how stupid have people got to be to buy more to go over other to make it work Derrr Derrrr's that's who 

Dhansak #10 Posted 17 February 2020 - 03:54 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2068 battles
Does anyone know which (if any) bonuses the chrome paint jobs give? 

Dhansak #11 Posted 17 February 2020 - 03:56 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2068 battles
Sorry - just ignore me - I read the write up properly this time - doh.

zen_monk_ #12 Posted 17 February 2020 - 04:26 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 8994 battles
  • [__] __

View PostWilhelmII, on 17 February 2020 - 04:38 PM, said:

Which of course you have already paid for with gold, so how stupid have people got to be to buy more to go over other to make it work Derrr Derrrr's that's who 

How stupid have people got to be to understand they were never talking about "buying more to go over other"? I'd say "very".

Again you've shown A) a staggering lack of understanding the basic principles of this game, and B) again throwing tantrum on paying customers, the very people that allow you to play for free and act as a Princes on a Pea.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

Aimless #13 Posted 17 February 2020 - 05:40 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 3518 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
They might be able to sell a little more of those bundles if they'd put some planes out of the tech tree on that list. I know they have them on stock (because I own quite a few of them).

apartclassic #14 Posted 17 February 2020 - 10:49 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 21037 battles
  • [UNIC] UNIC

I actually quite like the pack. The speed bonus isn't that great, most of those cammos apply to low/mid tier planes (so the 3% gained is very minuscule), but they sure are great eye candy. The difference between those and custom skins is that any client will render chrome, while only your client will show custom skins (and apply them to all the planes of a given type, not just yours); chrome can be shown off in battle, custom ones only in screenshots and stream. Also there's quite a nice sum of gold, and a week of prem time, thrown in - not a bad bargain at all.

EDIT: just checked the in-game prem shop, doesn't look like the bundle found its way there yet

Edited by apartclassic, 17 February 2020 - 10:53 PM.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

GonerNL #15 Posted 18 February 2020 - 08:25 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 11285 battles

Are there more than 1 speed skins for some planes ?

I've got a 3% skin for the XF4F-3 with a yellow/black checkered tail that is different from the bundle ...

blindfoId #16 Posted 18 February 2020 - 10:24 AM

• Developer
  • 22 battles

View Postapartclassic, on 18 February 2020 - 01:49 AM, said:

I actually quite like the pack. The speed bonus isn't that great, most of those cammos apply to low/mid tier planes (so the 3% gained is very minuscule), but they sure are great eye candy. The difference between those and custom skins is that any client will render chrome, while only your client will show custom skins (and apply them to all the planes of a given type, not just yours); chrome can be shown off in battle, custom ones only in screenshots and stream. Also there's quite a nice sum of gold, and a week of prem time, thrown in - not a bad bargain at all.

EDIT: just checked the in-game prem shop, doesn't look like the bundle found its way there yet

It's a one-time offer, and one-time offers are not displayed in the in-game premium shop. You can view and purchase them through the Premium Shop site only. 

WilhelmII #17 Posted 18 February 2020 - 10:50 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 4231 battles
  • [AT2] AT2

View Postzen_monk_, on 17 February 2020 - 04:26 PM, said:

How stupid have people got to be to understand they were never talking about "buying more to go over other"? I'd say "very".

Again you've shown A) a staggering lack of understanding the basic principles of this game, and B) again throwing tantrum on paying customers, the very people that allow you to play for free and act as a Princes on a Pea.

Here we go again, 1) No one is throwing a tantrum, I was merely expressing my opinion, which I just like you am allowed to do, 2) No paying customer allows me anything, who  the hell do you think you are? correct you are just like the rest of us a long time player, and that is all,  so please do not try to be more important than you are not, if you read my piece I stated I do buy gold and I use it for hangers and Cam Paint, but unlike you I would never expect people to think that they owe me a debt of gratitude by allowing them to play for free, THEY DON'T, so you might have to accept that, I might have a Pea in the middle of my mattress, over subjects  I sometime feel strongly  about, the difference between us is that I generalise while you personalise. but if it is what flicks your switch , well be my guest and fill your boots 

zen_monk_ #18 Posted 18 February 2020 - 11:22 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 8994 battles
  • [__] __

View PostWilhelmII, on 18 February 2020 - 11:50 AM, said:

1) No one is throwing a tantrum, I was merely expressing my opinion, which I just like you am allowed to do

...and your opinion showed a staggering lack of understanding what people two-three posts above yours talked about, what new skins do, what the custom skins are, what overrides what or not. You even mentioned "how stupid someone can be..." thus displaying a fair amount of it.

While having a tantrum (not your first, by far) on someone paying for the game.

View PostWilhelmII, on 18 February 2020 - 11:50 AM, said:

, 2) No paying customer allows me anything, who  the hell do you think you are?

Yes, we paying customers allow you to have this game at all

If you can't grasp that fact, you show even more shocking amount of ... you know, the stuff you accuse others to have.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

elias_the_great #19 Posted 18 February 2020 - 11:51 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 3165 battles
  • [GR-12] GR-12

Dahhhmmmm!!!! JL-1A chrome finalyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Also a quick question, does the camos stay in our account even if we dont have a speciphic plane?

For example i dont have the 110 C-6 but i can buy it straight away with the gold given, will the camo be there waiting for me or should i own it before i get the boundle?

blindfoId #20 Posted 18 February 2020 - 12:34 PM

• Developer
  • 22 battles

View Postelias_the_great, on 18 February 2020 - 02:51 PM, said:

Dahhhmmmm!!!! JL-1A chrome finalyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Also a quick question, does the camos stay in our account even if we dont have a speciphic plane?

For example i dont have the 110 C-6 but i can buy it straight away with the gold given, will the camo be there waiting for me or should i own it before i get the boundle?

Yep, camo is added to your account once your purchase a bundle, you can buy a plane later and you'll have the camo unlocked. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users