• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

0berhessen #1 Posted 21 February 2020 - 10:40 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 5655 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Posted Image

This map depends much in what Plane you are.

As a Bomber or Groundattacker i would recommend to attack the nearest Factory/Plant first.

As a Heavy/Fighter/Multirole go to the Garrison, take it as fast as possible and move on to the other Factory from there.

This Strategy worked a lot of times for me, and very soon with some luck you own both Factorys.

Often the furball can be found over the Airfield, which in fact gives a little advantage if you need to respawn and counterattack one of the Factorys.

There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. ... Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, that presents the difficulties (Douglas Adams - Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy)

Vladinir_Shotitov #2 Posted 21 February 2020 - 11:09 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 6275 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS
If I happen to be in a heavy when this map appears I will sometimes head straight for the furthest factory in the hope of catching the enemy bombers there.  If, however, our team only has bots as bombers I will either stay near them as cover from enemy human interceptors, or follow your idea and take the closest garrison as fast as possible.  Airfield last, as you implied.
For Demokan, this forum's Little Prince - GL & HF in your very own P38F

zen_monk_ #3 Posted 21 February 2020 - 11:28 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 10136 battles
  • [__] __

As a Heavy Fighter I suggest you fly in a straight line near the edge of the central airfield - hoping to be a bait for some reds who will try to follow you instead of focusing on the airifield, thus you'll reduce red force in the center - while flying straight to your actual target, the Factory near red's spawn point.

There, if you catch both his bombers and kill them, you'll disrupt his cap and will cap yourself 30 seconds later when those two bombers return to be killed again.

Might as well stay there - provided your team got the airfield - and score massively on 2 bombers 2 GAA combo that will keep on coming. You'll win for sure, make a huge score, and the best part is: you'll irritate someone greatly :teethhappy:

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

0berhessen #4 Posted 21 February 2020 - 12:07 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 5655 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostVladinir_Shotitov, on 21 February 2020 - 11:09 AM, said:

If I happen to be in a heavy when this map appears I will sometimes head straight for the furthest factory in the hope of catching the enemy bombers there.

View Postzen_monk_, on 21 February 2020 - 11:28 AM, said:

As a Heavy Fighter I suggest you fly in a straight line near the edge of the central airfield - hoping to be a bait for some reds who will try to follow you instead of focusing on the airifield, thus you'll reduce red force in the center - while flying straight to your actual target, the Factory near red's spawn point.

There, if you catch both his bombers and kill them, you'll disrupt his cap and will cap yourself 30 seconds later when those two bombers return to be killed again.

Might as well stay there - provided your team got the airfield - and score massively on 2 bombers 2 GAA combo that will keep on coming. You'll win for sure, make a huge score, and the best part is: you'll irritate someone greatly :teethhappy:

Great suggestion!:honoring:

There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. ... Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, that presents the difficulties (Douglas Adams - Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users