What was your biggest achievement today?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

levlos #21 Posted 25 February 2020 - 05:33 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 8843 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Do more than 17.000 points in a non-specialized i-250, with a pilot with 2 skill points, capping more than 4 bases, against at least 3 specialized enemies, of which 2 are spitfires and one a heavy fighter, without any specialized in your team, with one hand tied in your back, someone knocking on the door and the fire alarm in the kitchen screaming for attention, and then post back.

Bragging about your skill with Spitfires (or with the P-36, which is an excellent aircraft in its tier, honnestly, I preferred it to the Bf-109B), is like fishing with dynamite and being proud of it.

- You can't shoot me! I have a very low threshold of death. My doctor says I can't have bullets enter my body at any time.-

- Handle these capsules with care. Dr. Noah's bacillus is highly contagious. This germ, when distributed in the atmosphere will make all women beautiful and destroy all men over 4'6."-

ApartClassic - 'may all your certainly illegitimate progeny suffer pox or at least perpetual flu'

ThinderChief #22 Posted 25 February 2020 - 05:52 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4132 battles

View Postlevlos, on 25 February 2020 - 05:33 AM, said:

Do more than 17.000 points in a non-specialized i-250, with a pilot with 2 skill points, capping more than 4 bases, against at least 3 specialized enemies, of which 2 are spitfires and one a heavy fighter, without any specialized in your team, with one hand tied in your back, someone knocking on the door and the fire alarm in the kitchen screaming for attention, and then post back.

Bragging about your skill with Spitfires (or with the P-36, which is an excellent aircraft in its tier, honnestly, I preferred it to the Bf-109B), is like fishing with dynamite and being proud of it.

About you go flame elsewhere, boy? You didn't achieve anything right now. Bye.

Tempelhof__ #23 Posted 25 February 2020 - 09:42 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 7342 battles
  • [IKKE] IKKE

View PostThinderChief, on 25 February 2020 - 05:52 AM, said:

About you go flame elsewhere, boy? You didn't achieve anything right now. Bye.

These bots are made for talking
And that's just what they'll do
One of these days these bots are gonna talk all over you

dam dam dam dam dam... are you ready bots?

There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. ... Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, that presents the difficulties (Douglas Adams - Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy)

blindfoId #24 Posted 25 February 2020 - 09:53 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Developer
  • 22 battles

This thread is locked due to offensive behaviour. Please refresh yourself on our Forum Rules.  

When posting, please make sure you do so with good intentions. Refrain from posting when you don't have anything positive or constructive to say on the topic. If the only purpose of your post is to be negative, it is not worth posting.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users