Any chance of 14 days WoWP's premium free.

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

blindfoId #21 Posted 24 March 2020 - 08:18 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Developer
  • 22 battles

A little update: instead of a premium time itself we'll have simple missions with standard supply crates and additional experience and credits modifiers for every battle. Basically, it's like premium time bonuses plus additional rewards. 

houghtonbee #22 Posted 24 March 2020 - 09:41 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 5350 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostblindfoId, on 24 March 2020 - 09:18 AM, said:

A little update: instead of a premium time itself we'll have simple missions with standard supply crates and additional experience and credits modifiers for every battle. Basically, it's like premium time bonuses plus additional rewards. 

Much appreciated, thank you.

RoyalFlyingCorps #23 Posted 24 March 2020 - 09:55 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 17098 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
Personally, I'd rather have had premium time added to what I have already, not missions that run under my existing premium time.

WilhelmII #24 Posted 27 March 2020 - 11:35 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 4323 battles
  • [AT2] AT2

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 21 March 2020 - 02:44 PM, said:

It would make no difference to to WoT or WoWS as their game specific premium would override the standard WG premium that WoWP's uses anyway.

Who care's we are on about the premium for WoWP Only, if we choose to go on any of the other 2 their premium gift covers 14 day's.

View PostRoyalFlyingCorps, on 20 March 2020 - 09:55 PM, said:

My guess is that WoT and WoWS have promotional budgets out of which this largesse has come.  We all know that there is no promotion of WoWP and therefore I doubt there's any funding available for a gift of this kind.

Every economy in the world ATM is hit because of Covid-19, and all people's are being told to stay home, don't tell me WG won't in some way try to capitalise on this, so don't let us even try to make an excuse for WoWP not possibly trying to do their bit in the same way as the other 2,  Even if they do or don't, do you honestly think WoWP will not try to keep selling to anyone willing to buy, of course not, so yes when all this has subsided WoWP will be judged. and if we are all honest about it I think it safe to say we believe they should follow the same as the other 2. in truth it will not cost them anything to do, as there is no financial outlay by them, so budget does not come into it.

BravelyRanAway #25 Posted 27 March 2020 - 01:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4641 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostWilhelmII, on 27 March 2020 - 11:35 AM, said:

Who care's we are on about the premium for WoWP Only

So was I, try reading and following the conversation.:rolleyes:

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

WilhelmII #26 Posted 27 March 2020 - 06:30 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 4323 battles
  • [AT2] AT2

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 27 March 2020 - 01:29 PM, said:

So was I, try reading and following the conversation.:rolleyes:

No offence intended, I merely meant as we were talking about WoWP it does not matter that the other 2 have specific premiums that would override  the basic WG premium used by WoWP as the other 2 have covered this by giving their own specific 14 day gift separately 

apartclassic #27 Posted 27 March 2020 - 06:34 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 21394 battles
  • [UNIC] UNIC

The only thing I can complain about is rather poor quality of the 'Standard' crates. They are nothing to get excited about, but I guess it's balanced by the relative ease of getting them. Other bonuses because of this 'event' are just that, bonuses - nice to have them at all.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

BravelyRanAway #28 Posted 27 March 2020 - 06:47 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4641 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostWilhelmII, on 27 March 2020 - 06:30 PM, said:

No offence intended, I merely meant as we were talking about WoWP it does not matter that the other 2 have specific premiums that would override  the basic WG premium used by WoWP as the other 2 have covered this by giving their own specific 14 day gift separately 

As I stated as well earlier.....

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 21 March 2020 - 02:44 PM, said:

It would make no difference to to WoT or WoWS as their game specific premium would override the standard WG premium that WoWP's uses anyway.

But, as Jakub pointed out earlier...one could activate WoT or WoWS's premium and then by the 3rd of April activate WG premium and end up with close to a months premium time if you play mostly WoT or WoWS's.....hence his 'WG bean counters having a kitty' comment, which makes sense.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users