Server problems

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Frantiszek_ #1 Posted 24 April 2020 - 01:28 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 37535 battles
  • [D-FJ] D-FJ

Can anyone tell me how it is with the server - servers for WOWP? Are these separate services or, as I once heard, WOWP uses WOT servers?

Today, it's the nerves that take what is happening in the game ......... the bombs dropped exactly in the target do not destroy them, the enemy's plane is under fire, it can be seen, but HP does not go down, continuous aircraft jumps - teleportations (not as big as it used to be, but they are).

Before someone pushes it I will write:
- Windows 10 up to date
- internet with 120mbps cable
- MSI GL 72  7RD laptop
- memory installed in Dual Channel 16gb (2x8gb)
- fast 250GB Samsung disk.
The fast disk is not loaded

- Genesis cooling pad
- GTX 1050 graphics card
- other equipment is not valid ......

... and you can't play.

How is it with you are you also experiencing lag today, do I have something wrong with my computer?

Edited by Frantiszek_, 24 April 2020 - 01:43 PM.

unseen_strike #2 Posted 24 April 2020 - 04:15 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 18875 battles
  • [LROLL] LROLL

View PostFrantiszek_, on 24 April 2020 - 01:28 PM, said:

Can anyone tell me how it is with the server - servers for WOWP? Are these separate services or, as I once heard, WOWP uses WOT servers?

Today, it's the nerves that take what is happening in the game ......... the bombs dropped exactly in the target do not destroy them, the enemy's plane is under fire, it can be seen, but HP does not go down, continuous aircraft jumps - teleportations (not as big as it used to be, but they are).

Before someone pushes it I will write:
- Windows 10 up to date
- internet with 120mbps cable
- MSI GL 72  7RD laptop
- memory installed in Dual Channel 16gb (2x8gb)
- fast 250GB Samsung disk.
The fast disk is not loaded

- Genesis cooling pad
- GTX 1050 graphics card
- other equipment is not valid ......

... and you can't play.

How is it with you are you also experiencing lag today, do I have something wrong with my computer?

I have big problems with packet loss, today 

Powered by Zen_Monk

Vladinir_Shotitov #3 Posted 24 April 2020 - 04:55 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 8780 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS

Relieved to learn that I wasn't seeing things.  I was in a P51H (same side as ThinderChief in his new Goblin) - we were both shooting-up air-defence 109Gs yet not a single strike was recording.  It took 2-3 minutes before anything I hit (from less than 300m with the target frequently wings-level, even I could manage that sort of target.  Shut up, Maxram68 :amazed:) actually registered any damage.

Had 2 game crashes on loading too, although I had been Alt-Tabbed onto Firefox prior to match-start both times.

For Demokan, this forum's Little Prince - GL & HF in your very own P38F

apartclassic #4 Posted 24 April 2020 - 07:13 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 27972 battles
  • [UNIC] UNIC
It does feel like something is a little off. Just as mentioned, more teleporting planes, and a lot of hitreg issues (0 damage and invulnerable ADA). Was also disconnected on start of battles today.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Frantiszek_ #5 Posted 24 April 2020 - 08:03 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 37535 battles
  • [D-FJ] D-FJ
I'm already skipping teams.I know that for some it is a joy to play, but it is different for me.If I get a team of weak players, or grandfathers come out at the start of the game like this:

Or I get these pings in the game when the internet works, I can talk to Discord, I can browse the internet, BUT the game does not work, it pisses me off.

This is not a problem with me, my computer, the internet, but I think with the game server.

Ziptop #6 Posted 15 May 2020 - 04:50 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 8269 battles
  • [_-0-_] _-0-_

Yup, I had a couple of moments of lag with teleporters recently too and others in game commented at the same time. So, something must have got glitchy.

However, don't EVER think having Windows fully updated is entirely a good thing, there have been a few updates in the recent past that have been less than fantastic. :-/

(and I'm keeping a clean copy of Build 1909 stashed for when they roll out the next big build...just in case)

Edited by Ziptop, 15 May 2020 - 04:51 AM.

SampullMC #7 Posted 28 June 2020 - 10:13 PM

Airman Basic

• 114 battles
My word fellas. You're having a tough time I see. I was in the same boat til today, Try this.
If the first battle you play has under 200 ping, and subsequent have 300+ and packet loss, try disconnecting from the server and signing back into it after each battle. Works perfectly for me. Inconvenient, yes, but hey. It works.

Frateras #8 Posted 29 June 2020 - 05:40 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 10990 battles
  • [JV44] JV44
I wondered about the fire range of my Bf 109 the whole Saturday. It was awful. Normally I can kill a plane from a much bigger distance, on Saturday I was shot down because I need much too long for destroying a red plane. On Sunday I gad learned the lesson and shoot from a much shorter distance. It worked. So the effect of the distance distortion becomes smaller the nearer you are. I wonder for what I have my MM 1+2 and the focused fire when it can't be used because of a long lasting technical issue. I've got nearly 30% difference in the WNR. Technically I've got almost 50-60 fps but a black screen when my graphics card was above 80 degrees Celsius. The hardware was not changed and the mbits are still the same 23-25 mbits. Lost server connection twice with WoWpls and once with WoT this weekend. 

Edited by Frateras, 29 June 2020 - 06:06 AM.

Black Ships Ate The Sky                                                                                                                              Exterminating Angel

Lucifer over London

30 Seconds Over Tokyo

The Mercy Seat                                                                                                                                                                    Room To Live

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users