Premium

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

yossi76 #1 Posted 02 July 2020 - 08:29 AM

Airman Basic

• Beta Tester
  • 331 battles
Why when I buy Prem in planes on www I get it it for all games while I buy it in the game I get only Prem for planes. I bought gold for real money. And do not explain that there are different kinds of PRem account.

Spartan_93 #2 Posted 02 July 2020 - 09:16 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1789 battles
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2

There are 3 different kinds of Premium account:

• Universal Wargaming Premium
  • World of Tanks Premium
  • World of Warships Premium

In WoWp you can only buy universal Wargaming Premium, which is for all three games.

But if you already have WoT/WoWs-Premium and then buy universal Wargaming Premium, they do not stack. In WoT/WoWs you only get the WoT/WoWs-Premium while the Universal Wargaming Premium is running inactive in the background.

=> when you buy universal Wargaming Premium make sure that you don't have an active WoT/WoWs-Premium.

And the Premiumaccount you can buy ingame in WoWp is the universal Wargaming Premium account.

blindfoId #3 Posted 02 July 2020 - 12:29 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Developer
  • 22 battles

View Postyossi76, on 02 July 2020 - 11:29 AM, said:

Why when I buy Prem in planes on www I get it it for all games while I buy it in the game I get only Prem for planes. I bought gold for real money. And do not explain that there are different kinds of PRem account.

Please mind the comment made by Spartan_93. If you already have WOT or WOWS premium, Universal Premium will be inactive. If it is not the case, please contact our Customer Support. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users