Stuck in limbo and invisible planes...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Voltaire_15 #1 Posted 05 August 2020 - 09:11 AM

Senior Airman

• 3461 battles
  • [LVF] LVF

I spend two minutes just listening to a battle before I finally am allowed in, and then It may be my weary eyesight, or some camo works just too well?

I have a 400Mbps connection and a decent PC, anything that can be done to prevent this, in this best of all possible flaying games?shot_111.jpgshot_112.jpg

RoyalFlyingCorps #2 Posted 05 August 2020 - 11:11 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 17733 battles

Ah, you lack the special ultra-rare Romulan cloaking device equipment, available apparently only to elite red or white planes...

...long-standing occasional bug, I'm afraid, as is the occasional failure to load into battle.

houghtonbee #3 Posted 06 August 2020 - 09:20 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6804 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostVoltaire_15, on 05 August 2020 - 10:11 AM, said:

I spend two minutes just listening to a battle before I finally am allowed in, and then It may be my weary eyesight, or some camo works just too well?

I have a 400Mbps connection and a decent PC, anything that can be done to prevent this, in this best of all possible flaying games?shot_111.jpgshot_112.jpg

I sometimes have the same issue with my first battle, to minimise the impact I always -

Let the pc fully boot up and run any updates or whatever else it does, say 5 mins or so. Any indication that something is running automatically I leave it another few mins etc.

Load up the game and leave it a few mins to fully wake up.

Use a low tier premium for your first battle, if its slow to load up or you get a disconnect you wont lose much/any silver.

Consider doing the same for your second battle, which can also be subject to similar issues.

Ziptop #4 Posted 10 August 2020 - 09:40 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 7914 battles
  • [_-0-_] _-0-_

View Posthoughtonbee, on 06 August 2020 - 10:20 AM, said:

I sometimes have the same issue with my first battle, to minimise the impact I always -

Let the pc fully boot up and run any updates or whatever else it does, say 5 mins or so. Any indication that something is running automatically I leave it another few mins etc.

Load up the game and leave it a few mins to fully wake up.

Use a low tier premium for your first battle, if its slow to load up or you get a disconnect you wont lose much/any silver.

Consider doing the same for your second battle, which can also be subject to similar issues.

I think you might need to feed the hamsters inside your PC mate.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users