Nimble Hunter

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 18 September 2020 - 11:23 AM

Aviation HQ

• Advanced Member
  • 0 battles
The Messerschmitt Me 210 is approaching your Hangar!

Full news text

RoyalFlyingCorps #2 Posted 20 September 2020 - 06:27 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 17733 battles
Once the rarest aircraft in the game, probably, having been available only to testers for many years until the Legends bundle, comprising the Pegasus, the XP-77 and this plane, appeared in the shop in March 2019.  Now stripped of its rarity value, it's an average heavy - a Me 410 light, albeit at a tier lower - and I would say it's for collectors only unless you simply must have a German heavy crew trainer.  Given the current state of the game, who would be a collector?

Sturmi_0545 #3 Posted 22 September 2020 - 05:30 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 763 battles
  • [SNOB] SNOB

View PostRoyalFlyingCorps, on 20 September 2020 - 06:27 AM, said:

Once the rarest aircraft in the game, probably, having been available only to testers for many years until the Legends bundle, comprising the Pegasus, the XP-77 and this plane, appeared in the shop in March 2019.  Now stripped of its rarity value, it's an average heavy - a Me 410 light, albeit at a tier lower - and I would say it's for collectors only unless you simply must have a German heavy crew trainer.  Given the current state of the game, who would be a collector?

Still surprises me that WG still doesn't manage to create a motivating and potentially game revitalising connection between their games. Make a CW campaign that connects WoT and WoWp, with clans fighting for air superiority that might give an advantage in upcoming tank battles, etc. Just get these gold farming/spamming, faceless and soulless mega clan cartels to play WoWp by giving them a WoT CW buff trough it, and BOOM => suddenly, there are TWO people playing in the same random battle!

It would literally cost you nothing, WG - but you've left the path of reason ages ago.

you know what you are

zen_monk_ #4 Posted 22 September 2020 - 05:39 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 10418 battles
  • [__] __

View PostSturmi_0545, on 22 September 2020 - 06:30 AM, said:

Just get these gold farming/spamming, faceless and soulless mega clan cartels to play WoWp

No, thank you.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

TungstenHitman #5 Posted 22 September 2020 - 10:05 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2045 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Not really tempted by this HF tbh and the reason for that is the SE 100 I currently have which not only has the flexibility of being able to be assigned to any nation but it's the sheer stopping power of it too. I've never played the Me 210 and I can see from it's stats it has better speed, climb and altitude but the SE 100 is generally good enough in those areas for it's tier but for sheer stopping power the SE 100 would appear to have the Me 210 bested in pretty much every area. 4X20mm for 320 frontal dps vs 2X20mm for 180 frontal dps and while the Me 210 has pretty strong gun turret power that SE 100's rear gun is OP as F tbh with a range of over 1000m upgraded and very destructive too. I've flipped sectors from over 1000 meters away killing aircraft with the rear turret while actually being in ANOTHER sector at the time lol!(Small map with 3 sectors close to each but still... that's just hilarious) 

RoyalFlyingCorps #6 Posted 22 September 2020 - 10:23 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 17733 battles

View PostSturmi_0545, on 22 September 2020 - 05:30 AM, said:

Still surprises me that WG still doesn't manage to create a motivating and potentially game revitalising connection between their games. Make a CW campaign that connects WoT and WoWp, with clans fighting for air superiority that might give an advantage in upcoming tank battles, etc. Just get these gold farming/spamming, faceless and soulless mega clan cartels to play WoWp by giving them a WoT CW buff trough it, and BOOM => suddenly, there are TWO people playing in the same random battle!

It would literally cost you nothing, WG - but you've left the path of reason ages ago.

Attractive idea, but as the two games run on different engines - WoWP is on the old WoT engine, IIRC - then it would probably cost rather a lot.  But I digress.

Sturmi_0545 #7 Posted 23 September 2020 - 05:45 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 763 battles
  • [SNOB] SNOB

View PostRoyalFlyingCorps, on 22 September 2020 - 10:23 AM, said:

Attractive idea, but as the two games run on different engines - WoWP is on the old WoT engine, IIRC - then it would probably cost rather a lot.  But I digress.

The idea behind a "combined CW" wouldn't be a Warthunder-ish mashup of both games into one, planes vs tanks. They would exclusively be connected via the internet browser CW world map, where all battle results of both games are being taken into account and frontlines are being moved accordingly.

I'd still support such an idea, even after WG's long history of tremendous fails. The base material to do something epic is still there, now all we need is a competent company behind it.

you know what you are

RoyalFlyingCorps #8 Posted 23 September 2020 - 07:54 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 17733 battles
I think you should be WG's CEO.  Your vision appears to be broader than that of Kislyi!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users