Multiple disconnects same game.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Ziptop #1 Posted 26 September 2020 - 04:17 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 8190 battles
  • [_-0-_] _-0-_

So, it just cost 22000 silver to lose a battle that because of multiple disconnects I never actually got a chance to fire my guns in. 

Massive packet loss. Kicked from battle with "You have been disconnected from the server" 3 times. 

Of the reconnects (managed to reconnect and get back into the battle a couple of times) the second time was a completely buggy mess with pretty much every interface bug I've ever seen before all combined. 

Luckily I didn't have enough time to even try to make sense of that mess before it kicked me again. 

Shot down 6 times for zero damage and zero kills. Expensive repair costs. 

Update

OK, that's 2 battles in a row. Same thing. (Yes, I did restart the client with clear cache etc) - My side network behaves fine but obviously somewhere between my PC and whatever budget server WG have used there is a major issue right now. 

I'm out. 

Got back online later. MUCH later. Network issues (packet loss and kicked from battle described above) seemed better but I then experienced a complete client crash and a dumped back to hangar without my plane in 2 different battles. I think this is the most sustained bugfest I have experienced in this game since the beta. 

Edited by Ziptop, 27 September 2020 - 02:58 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users