where the chat gone

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Woolfie_aka_paca_chatban #1 Posted 07 November 2020 - 08:10 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 10537 battles
  • [BIZZ] BIZZ

ok guys wtf is happing  where the chat  that's 2 days and its now the weekend i want to talk to my mates 

please fix the chat  friends list and flight chat  thanks !!!!!!!

hmm maybe i wont get a chat ban   rat it still works in battle  :facepalm:

zgubny #2 Posted 21 November 2020 - 01:34 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 15095 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostWoolfie_aka_paca_chatban, on 07 November 2020 - 09:10 PM, said:

ok guys wtf is happing  where the chat  that's 2 days and its now the weekend i want to talk to my mates 

please fix the chat  friends list and flight chat  thanks !!!!!!!

hmm maybe i wont get a chat ban   rat it still works in battle  :facepalm:

on 21 November 2020 , same problem : no contacts in the list no chat in the hangar so no communication during the weekend with clanmates !

maxram68 #3 Posted 21 November 2020 - 03:47 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 6109 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS

And here I am...with a chat ban lasting the weekend...can't come up with any particular reason.

...other than during this week I've approached several players leaving my team mid-battle with "insults" like "quitter", "selfish behaviour" and similar.

Didn't even use any f-words or similar/worse - even though it was extremely tempting to do so.

levlos #4 Posted 21 November 2020 - 03:56 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 8555 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postmaxram68, on 21 November 2020 - 05:47 PM, said:

And here I am...with a chat ban lasting the weekend...can't come up with any particular reason.

...other than during this week I've approached several players leaving my team mid-battle with "insults" like "quitter", "selfish behaviour" and similar.

Didn't even use any f-words or similar/worse - even though it was extremely tempting to do so.

Makes one wonder.

How many times did a player insinuate that my elderly mother has intercourse with a four-legged mammal or marsupial ? I cannot remember.

After a battle, I ask a guy that had one kill during all the battle with his Polikarpov "One kill ? Really ?" - he answers "f-k you", and reply "I love you too". Three-day chatban for me.

Lovely.

- You can't shoot me! I have a very low threshold of death. My doctor says I can't have bullets enter my body at any time.-

- Handle these capsules with care. Dr. Noah's bacillus is highly contagious. This germ, when distributed in the atmosphere will make all women beautiful and destroy all men over 4'6."-

ApartClassic - 'may all your certainly illegitimate progeny suffer pox or at least perpetual flu'

maxram68 #5 Posted 21 November 2020 - 04:07 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 6109 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS

Yes, mate. It truly makes you wonder. A lot in fact.

It's like seeing someone running a red light, then adressing that in whatever tone/voice comes to mind, and  then later get a penalty while the real criminal gets away...

RoyalFlyingCorps #6 Posted 21 November 2020 - 05:52 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 19983 battles
The chat bans are ludicrous.  Clearly they're operated by either a badly programmed script catching words that simply aren't offensive or mediated through moderators who have English as a second language and who therefore can't tell what is and what is not acceptable.  Either way, it brings the entire WoWP team into disrepute.

Edited by RoyalFlyingCorps, 21 November 2020 - 05:52 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users