• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Gentle1 #1 Posted 10 November 2020 - 01:07 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 8357 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Hey Guys,

as of yesterdays patch i have a randomn disconnect while at the screen where you are waiting for battle. Every 4 or 5 games while im in the que, seeing the counter count down, i get a "you have been disconnected from the server" right as the battle will start. So this happens basicly when transitioning from the que to the actual battle. Reconnect then sends me to game. But it'S annoying.

Greetings,

Gentle1

Gentle1 @ WoWP

"Dem untergebenen geziehmt es nicht an die wohldurchdachten Anweisungen seines Vorgesetzten , seinen eigenen beschränkten Maßstab anzusetzen und in dünkelhaftem Übermut sich ein Urteil über dieselben anzumaßen."

Preußische Millitärverordnung 1781

0berhessen #2 Posted 11 November 2020 - 07:01 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 6320 battles
  • [RFSL] RFSL
Had the same issues in the previous version. I doubt it has to do with the patch. The Hamsters are getting (seven years) old i guess :hiding:
There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. ... Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, that presents the difficulties (Douglas Adams - Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy)

Gentle1 #3 Posted 11 November 2020 - 09:54 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 8357 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Post0berhessen, on 11 November 2020 - 07:01 AM, said:

Had the same issues in the previous version. I doubt it has to do with the patch. The Hamsters are getting (seven years) old i guess :hiding:

I have never had this before, and onkly after the patch came out it has begun happeing. Before it never happend so i doubt it'S my end. But i don't knwo what it could be. And its random, sometimes i go itno 5 battles and nothing happens. The other time it's the second battle. I believe it has something to do with switching aircraft. When i switch the AC and wait a few seconds it seems to work, if i switch and go in right away thats when it seems to happen but i cannot verify this. This is just what it looks like.

Gentle1 @ WoWP

"Dem untergebenen geziehmt es nicht an die wohldurchdachten Anweisungen seines Vorgesetzten , seinen eigenen beschränkten Maßstab anzusetzen und in dünkelhaftem Übermut sich ein Urteil über dieselben anzumaßen."

Preußische Millitärverordnung 1781

zen_monk_ #4 Posted 11 November 2020 - 10:06 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 10721 battles
  • [__] __

"Switching aircrafts..." now that's the clue. I know what happened. Don't know how or why, but the plane files can get corrupted. The game then tries and tries to read the proper data for that plane (doesn't have to be yours, ANY bot with that exact plane will cause trouble) and can't read it, game won't start at the countdown, disconnects and all.

Let's say it's a tier 7 plane. So any game of yours in tiers 6, 7 or 8 will have the chance to have that plane and for you to get your problems. If you switch to tier 4 all will be fine, no culprit with tier 7.

Reinstall the game and all will be perfect again.

Edited by zen_monk_, 11 November 2020 - 10:56 AM.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

0berhessen #5 Posted 13 November 2020 - 06:03 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 6320 battles
  • [RFSL] RFSL
i will try a reinstall too, hope it fixes the issues
There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. ... Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, that presents the difficulties (Douglas Adams - Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy)

Ziptop #6 Posted 13 November 2020 - 09:54 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 8269 battles
  • [_-0-_] _-0-_

When was the patch? 

I have recently started seeing quite frequent game client crash in battle. This has been quite rare until now. Almost feels like there is a memory leak. 

Whole game crashes, usually right in the middle of battle.

maxram68 #7 Posted 13 November 2020 - 10:03 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 5764 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS

View PostZiptop, on 13 November 2020 - 10:54 AM, said:

When was the patch? 

https://worldofwarpl...s/update_2_1_2/

Ziptop #8 Posted 17 November 2020 - 09:49 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 8269 battles
  • [_-0-_] _-0-_

View Postmaxram68, on 13 November 2020 - 11:03 AM, said:

that would seem consistent with the crash to desktop issue I have been seeing.

0berhessen #9 Posted 18 November 2020 - 05:22 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 6320 battles
  • [RFSL] RFSL
Reinstall/Repair installation fixed the issues on my side.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users