Understand XP Returns

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

RoyalFlyingCorps #21 Posted 19 November 2020 - 01:16 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 18117 battles
The forumula doesn't vary by the number of crew members.  If the aircraft experience is redirected the least trained member receives it and the other crew member receives the usual crew experience.  If you look at that worksheet extract above you'll see the pilot received the 5,266 aircraft experience and the gunner just the crew experience, albeit with the relevant bonuses of course.

Edited by RoyalFlyingCorps, 19 November 2020 - 01:18 PM.

TungstenHitman #22 Posted 19 November 2020 - 02:24 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3116 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postapartclassic, on 19 November 2020 - 01:14 PM, said:

Honestly, this is a little pointless. 

What's pointless exactly? Other than your comments thus far. I've outlined precisely how crew xp is calculated accurately and in great detail to within the decimal point including premium aircraft, so what's the point of your comments? To correct someone who's not wrong?

Ya, logic. "Hey buddy, I can see you accurately worked out and proved how crew xp is calculated but I'm here to tell you you're wrong" I mean seriously? lol! If your gripe is in regards to battle xp calculations, that's another matter and we had moved onto crew xp calculations in which case, you can most definitely multiply total battle xp by two as part of the crew calculation formula where crew training is selected on that aircraft but like I said, if it makes you sleep better at night, just double it or add two together, but either way, its still the total battle xp X2.  

Edited by TungstenHitman, 19 November 2020 - 02:28 PM.

RoyalFlyingCorps #23 Posted 19 November 2020 - 02:25 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 18117 battles
In fairness, I made the mistaken point that the calculation was broken and Tungsten showed that it wasn't.

apartclassic #24 Posted 19 November 2020 - 03:18 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 26567 battles
  • [UNIC] UNIC

View PostTungstenHitman, on 19 November 2020 - 02:24 PM, said:

What's pointless exactly? Other than your comments thus far. I've outlined precisely how crew xp is calculated accurately and in great detail to within the decimal point including premium aircraft, so what's the point of your comments? To correct someone who's not wrong?

Ya, logic. "Hey buddy, I can see you accurately worked out and proved how crew xp is calculated but I'm here to tell you you're wrong" I mean seriously? lol! If your gripe is in regards to battle xp calculations, that's another matter and we had moved onto crew xp calculations in which case, you can most definitely multiply total battle xp by two as part of the crew calculation formula where crew training is selected on that aircraft but like I said, if it makes you sleep better at night, just double it or add two together, but either way, its still the total battle xp X2.  

Why so aggresive? The whole thing about how experience is earned and distributed was - as I pointed out - explained and discussed years ago, and there is enough data on it, if one cared to look. You have been showed how does it work exactly and why your expectations were wrong (i.e. that it's additive in this game), and when you did your calculations according to that fact, it all made sense. I'm not questioning your math, I'm just saying it is yet another thread on a topic that's been covered many times already, both on the forum and in devs materials. If you proved the established formulae is not working, or you found that some plane (like XP58 mentioned by me) works in a different manner, I wouldn't object. You did not.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

jakub_czyli_ja #25 Posted 22 November 2020 - 07:52 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 6741 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

View Postapartclassic, on 19 November 2020 - 03:52 AM, said:

Most bonuses are additive here, not multiplicative. It's shared across all three titles.

IRCC in WoT premium account was multiplicative, so that's why it's so surprising in WoWP, then x1.5 was x1.5 (everything), not + 50% of base. Another low glitch in WoWP, but present since the very beginning.

Are there emblems that give anything other than crew exp?
I've seen paintings giving +5% for plane or +20% for crew, but I remember all emblems giving bonuses to crew exp.

RoyalFlyingCorps #26 Posted 23 November 2020 - 06:37 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 18117 battles
The "Lucky Shamrock" emblem guarantees that you win your games and it works in all your games except the ones where it doesn't.

Ziptop #27 Posted 01 December 2020 - 12:11 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 8195 battles
  • [_-0-_] _-0-_

I must confess that I first read the title as "Understand TAX returns" 

(I don't understand those either)

zen_monk_ #28 Posted 01 December 2020 - 12:33 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 10521 battles
  • [__] __

View PostZiptop, on 01 December 2020 - 01:11 AM, said:

"Understand TAX returns" 

IMBA AF! Nerf! Nerf!!!! :izmena:

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users