• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

FotisK2000 #41 Posted 04 January 2021 - 06:59 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 3548 battles
  • [GR-12] GR-12

View Postzen_monk_, on 03 January 2021 - 09:14 PM, said:

If you think that's what I said, it explains why you can't understand what and why happened to the game.

That's exactly what you said about respawns but you conveniently removed the post as it suited you. You said that in 1.9 you would wait for 10 minutes to join the game and that was one of the main reasons you left. While with respawning all that was corrected. I have repeatedly told you on this forum that we all understand the reason behind the implementation of 2.0 even though we might not agree with the way it happened but the emphasis of my post was on respawn and how unnecessary I find it with which you disagreed.

FotisK2000 #42 Posted 04 January 2021 - 07:00 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 3548 battles
  • [GR-12] GR-12

View PostRoyalFlyingCorps, on 04 January 2021 - 12:25 PM, said:

I don't.

I can respect that even though I disagree.

zen_monk_ #43 Posted 04 January 2021 - 07:58 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 10873 battles
  • [__] __

View PostFotisK2000, on 04 January 2021 - 07:59 PM, said:

That's exactly what you said about respawns but you conveniently removed the post as it suited you. You said that in 1.9 you would wait for 10 minutes to join the game and that was one of the main reasons you left. While with respawning all that was corrected. I have repeatedly told you on this forum that we all understand the reason behind the implementation of 2.0 even though we might not agree with the way it happened but the emphasis of my post was on respawn and how unnecessary I find it with which you disagreed.

Everything you wrote here is wrong.

- I never played 1.9 nor have I ever said that. Been here from pre-Alpha up to 1.4, 1.5, dunno, then I left.

- my post on why i left (idiotic waiting times, games 1:1) is still there where i wrote it, in a different thread. No "convenient removal when it suits me".

- the brutal argument was on two million eager, passionate gamers applying for Beta and the whole two million left, complaining on idle times in game after they were killed. Long waiting times only helped in that "voting with feet", only thousand or so were willing to put up with it. While WG lost f**** two million players.

While your single idea, "no respawns will force players to learn" was refuted by many here. Without even going into what will it do to a player base: two million applicants already explained it in great detail.

You simply don't want to hear.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

FotisK2000 #44 Posted 04 January 2021 - 10:52 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 3548 battles
  • [GR-12] GR-12

View Postzen_monk_, on 04 January 2021 - 07:58 PM, said:

Everything you wrote here is wrong.

- I never played 1.9 nor have I ever said that. Been here from pre-Alpha up to 1.4, 1.5, dunno, then I left.

- my post on why i left (idiotic waiting times, games 1:1) is still there where i wrote it, in a different thread. No "convenient removal when it suits me".

- the brutal argument was on two million eager, passionate gamers applying for Beta and the whole two million left, complaining on idle times in game after they were killed. Long waiting times only helped in that "voting with feet", only thousand or so were willing to put up with it. While WG lost f**** two million players.

While your single idea, "no respawns will force players to learn" was refuted by many here. Without even going into what will it do to a player base: two million applicants already explained it in great detail.

You simply don't want to hear.

Again you refuse to understand. Respawn was the topic and I said that it offers zero when you have bots to complete teams and eliminate waiting time. Can you understand that? And by 1.9 I mean pre 2.0 which you have many times said you have played and left because of queues. You know what monk you are a bitter little man. From the introduction of 2.0, you have viciously attacked every veteran's post which was critical of 2.0 as if they did not have a right to an opinion. Every single post I remember and at the time said nothing but you never stopped. You insulted, you belittled, you scorned, you mocked every post. Others who enjoyed 2.0 understood and respected a player's feelings when the game they supported for years was abruptly taken from them. You as a problematic child could only be facetious and resent all veteran's grievances. You are a toxic human being and a pity to be involved with wg in some way. You are embarrassing and unfortunately, your venom and insults will continue to pollute the forum. You will get no more replies from me.

Edited by FotisK2000, 04 January 2021 - 10:55 PM.

zen_monk_ #45 Posted 04 January 2021 - 11:01 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 10873 battles
  • [__] __

View PostFotisK2000, on 04 January 2021 - 11:52 PM, said:

Again you refuse to understand. Respawn was the topic and I said that it offers zero when you have bots to complete teams and eliminate waiting time. Can you understand that? And by 1.9 I mean pre 2.0 which you have many times said you have played and left because of queues. You know what monk you are a bitter little man. From the introduction of 2.0, you have viciously attacked every veteran's post which was critical of 2.0 as if they did not have a right to an opinion. Every single post I remember and at the time said nothing but you never stopped. You insulted, you belittled, you scorned, you mocked every post. Others who enjoyed 2.0 understood and respected a player's feelings when the game they supported for years was abruptly taken from them. You as a problematic child could only be facetious and resent all veteran's grievances. You are a toxic human being and a pity to be involved with wg in some way. You are embarrassing and unfortunately, your venom and insults will continue to pollute the forum. You will get no more replies from me.

But you will get one from me:

Even when I broke it down for you, you still refuse to accept I was talking about idle time in battle after being killed. Not bots, not long waiting time for a battle to start. But idle time, now conveniently solved by respawning.

I do believe it's a matter of refusing to accept, not incomprehension. And speaking of venom and insults... please read your post and then criticize.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

RoyalFlyingCorps #46 Posted 06 January 2021 - 07:39 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 19983 battles

View PostblindfoId, on 04 January 2021 - 02:41 PM, said:

Hi Gratius,

1. There are no plans to change MM system in the near future....

I've shortened the post merely for convenience.  Blindfold, even though the news isn't good, this is the kind of informative post that lets us know where we stand, which is all we really ask.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users